About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:55
The Nipple The Nipple is offline
Regular
 
Default So. What did you do today?

I got drunk with my friend and went to the gym and worked out. I complemented on the guys calfs. I think he thinks I am gay. But I am not. I swear. I also ran into a shop and stoled a bottle of coke (oooh I am rebellious) and ran away. Yeah.
So. What did you guys do today?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:57
Strange Strange is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

After an Extremely boring day I went to watch the movie V for Vendetta. I needed some excitement...
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:57
whatsinanameanyway whatsinanameanyway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

woke up, got on totse, played some prince of persia, showerd, went to work, came back, got on totse, called my gf, ate dinner.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:00
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

I did some training then watched Full Metal Jacket, then I ate lunch, then I busted a move, then I went home and slept, then went to Best Buy.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:01
Zodiac228 Zodiac228 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

1) Got up.
2) Went to work.
3) Came home.
4) Ate food.
5) Spent time talking with the wife.
6) Went to a dinner party.
7) Had a Fudge Ice Cream Cake at BigBoy.
8) Came home and I am on Totse.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:03
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

I went to the dentist and I'm pretty sure he caused me to bleed out at least a third of my blood supply. The guy's violent with that floss...

I also watched a Jimi Hendrix biography on A&E, and I ate McDonalds food and was sick, but I don't think there was a direct correlation between the food and the illness.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:09
L3viDoG L3viDoG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

Drunk
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:14
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

Got up at 6am for work. Started at 7am. Finished at 2pm. Got home at 3pm. Got a call from a friend, telling me that people are trying to kill me. Watched one episode of Macgyver. Friend came over and we had a smoke. We went to the local shops to buy cigarettes. Went to Quix and got hot dogs and Slurpees. Friend dropped me off at home so he can go and pikc up his girlfriend and get some pussy. Now I'm on Totse and watching Macgyver. Ooh my parents just left. I'll go buy some alcohol.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:15
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

Stuck a pen0r up my ass.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:18
The Nipple The Nipple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

quote:
Originally posted by DesyphIX:
Stuck a pen0r up my ass.


Get out of my house.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:26
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

Went to band practice with my kid brother and my rat. Then, on the way home, some ghetto boys were bugging us to play a song for them so I got all heify with them and started shouting

"Dance, Puppetboy! Dance!" And then they got mad and got in my brothers face, so I threw a half empty slurpy cup at them that was sitting on the subway floor, and then we ran and one of them fell down because his pants were like around his ankles. It was pretty awesome, once we were on the bus and a safe distance from them.

Then when we got off the bus my brother played his rendition of "I Cut My Throat" on the harmonica while I banged on the bass with an empty beer bottle and an old Chinese guy gave us a quarter. Then we saw our mothers boyfriend who was like

"WTF are YOU doing here?! Don't you ever wear clothes young lady?!" As if it were incredibly shocking what it was that I was wearing. He thinks my skirt is perpetually too short. Then he took us home and we ate sushi.

Now my kid brother has gone off to bang his girlfriend and I'm writing this on Totse.

Today was a pretty cool day.

Cheers,
Lost
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:35
Winters Winters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
Full Metal Jacket

No Wai! I watched it 2 days ago.

 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:41
kennyonfire kennyonfire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

I drank until I saw St.Patrick
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:57
drPhroid drPhroid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

quote:
Originally posted by kennyonfire:
I drank until I saw St.Patrick


Dude! Was that you? I should have waved back.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:00
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

Well, I woke up around 12 noon. I had a msn message from my mom saying she left for reno, and I got the haus to myself. So I get up, walk outside, and have a good piss and stretch out. Then I came back in and got dressed. Then I got a box of left over chinese food and a bottle of beer, and I cranked up some GnR. I played guitar about 2 hours. My dad got home and we hung out. My mom brought back a chocolate bunny for me. I got on totse, and here I am now, writing this post.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:42
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

Wel lets see... stayed at a friends place, then went to another friends place, then back to the original friends house. Then an 11 yr old took revealing photos of me. (i cant remember why) and hmm what else. came back here. yeah. twas good.


bruce, robbies hot.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 10:13
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So. What did you do today?

quote:
Originally posted by Generic Box Of Cookies:
Well, So I get up, walk outside, and have a good piss and stretch out.


You're too lazy to piss in the toilet?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics