About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:44
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Something new...

Yay! I got some new pants today. Here's some pictures.
http://tinyurl.com/prma4 http://tinyurl.com/rn42w http://tinyurl.com/hxure

 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:46
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

There really tight! Thus poor.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:46
river_of_ash river_of_ash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

For fuck's sake--finally! Someone with some style.

 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:48
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:
There really tight! Thus poor.


Poor? Because I wear tight pants? That is a stupid philosophy.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:48
Regular
 
Shangri-La
Default Re: Something new...

quote:
Originally posted by phreakydeadman:
Yay! I got some new pants today. Here's some pictures.
http://tinyurl.com/prma4 http://tinyurl.com/rn42w http://tinyurl.com/hxure



you better be a chick. if not, you are t3h fag for wearing tight pants.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:56
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

How jeans should be worn.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:56
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

quote:
Originally posted by PirateJoe:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by phreakydeadman:
[b]Yay! I got some new pants today. Here's some pictures.
http://tinyurl.com/prma4 http://tinyurl.com/rn42w http://tinyurl.com/hxure



you better be a chick. if not, you are t3h fag for wearing tight pants.[/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, no. You're just mad because I get all the women. Seriously, ask some chicks if they think it is hot if guys wear tight pants. 4 out of 5 say yes, guaranteed.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:57
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

Dude this is so gay you post pictures of new pants you got?

I get new clothes all the time do you see me posting fucking pictures.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:58
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

quote:
Originally posted by robyextreme:
Dude this is so gay you post pictures of new pants you got?

I get new clothes all the time do you see me posting fucking pictures.



Maybe because you never thought of it.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:58
Regular
 
Shangri-La
Default Re: Something new...

quote:
Originally posted by phreakydeadman:
Eh, no. You're just mad because I get all the women. Seriously, ask some chicks if they think it is hot if guys wear tight pants. 4 out of 5 say yes, guaranteed.


ill take my masculinity, thank you
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:59
Regular
 
Long Island, NY
Default Re: Something new...

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:
How jeans should be worn.


Hell yeah bitch.

BTW, I like the foster's


Phreakydeadman, you are fucking EMO for wearing those. Goddamnit man.


I shouldn't be able to see the outline of your, or any other man's, ass.


quote:
Originally posted by robyextreme:
Dude this is so gay you post pictures of new pants you got?

I get new clothes all the time do you see me posting fucking pictures.



Exactly. Motherfucker, you just took a picture of your lower half in tight clothing and posted it on the internet.


You think about that for awhile. Don't come out of your room until you apologize for what you've done.

[This message has been edited by N0 W4RN1NG (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:03
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

My jeans fuckin own though!
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:07
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

warehouse 1 jeans rule
oh yea..
FAGGIT
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:10
Regular
 
Long Island, NY
Default Re: Something new...

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:
My jeans fuckin own though!


Actually I'm wearing some ones that are similar to yours, but like, better.


I'd post pics, but I'm not a lower body photographing faggot.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:10
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

Fucker! I'm a cam whore! woooooo.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:12
potentgirt potentgirt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:
How jeans should be worn.


ive got a pair just like those

buddy lee jeans
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:13
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

cool pants dog , i thot about what u said bout chicks liken men in tights , that sounds like a good idea
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:13
Regular
 
washington usa
Default Re: Something new...

what ever i thought they were cool...........
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:14
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

So the moral of the story is...

Dont buy tight jeans!

 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:16
torx torx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

Half-Baked doesn't want this thread.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:16
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

Yeah well the other people here that think I'm a fag, I'm not. I got mad bitches. And I don't always wear tight pants, only about 75% of the time I do. I wear these the other 25%...
http://tinyurl.com/lsyhl


Tight pants are still better.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:17
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

You got changed to prove you had other clothing than tight jeans?

Pretty funny.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:18
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Something new...

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:
You got changed to prove you had other clothing than tight jeans?

Pretty funny.



Oh wow, I pulled them off and put some other ones on. You're fucking stupid.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:32
Regular
 
Long Island, NY
Default Re: Something new...

quote:
Originally posted by phreakydeadman:
Oh wow, I pulled them off and put some other ones on. You're fucking stupid.


Ok you win.

Well enjoy your prize.


Seriously, who changes for somebody they've never seen before. And then ADMITS IT?!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics