About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:01
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Fess up you're excuses

Why are you home friday night?

For me I just got home from a friendshouse and was ready to go to a dance but the tickets only sell to 9 and I wont make it with bus.. but my dad isint here to drive

Im playing Gunz and suprised how many people are online at weekend.. over 4500+ but on weekdays around 1000?

 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:02
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

Too drunk to stand and a heart murmur earlier today.

(and, it`s 6 in the morning)

[This message has been edited by Tommy Lund (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:03
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

I have no life, why else?
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:04
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

Yeah. No car.


...(suuuurrrrreee)
{DA}
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:04
Regular
 
Minneapolis
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

Got teh pukes.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:07
jshaw995 jshaw995 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

quote:
Originally posted by robyextreme:
Fess up you're excuses




No, I am not an excuse, or a group of them.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:10
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

I finished work at midnight, tired as hell as I had a mash up lastnight! Got drunk and made an ass of myself.

Not really an excuse for anything as I've had a good night!
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:33
xOpticonx xOpticonx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

does anyone know what spell check is here? anyways, why am i home? cause, i have an xbox 360 to play and a halo 2 tourney to be in! ha ha! and hosting a lan party..thats why im here at home on friday but its okies, it doesnt bother me much..
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:35
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

I live in a town of 600-something people and we have a damn blizzard right now.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:37
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

I have no friends in my area. Plus, there's someone else I'd rather stay up all night talking to.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:43
bilb bilb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

No parties going on tonight, and my cellphone is cancelled which means I can't call people
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:44
tatari gami tatari gami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

quote:
Originally posted by cronic5:
I have no life, why else?


 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:47
D.E.A-D D.E.A-D is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

Because I dont HAVE to get drunk just because everyone else is and I just got off work and have work tommarrow morning. The funny thing is I have 4 living alcoholics and 6 that drank themselves to death in my family and I could care less about booze. My great grandmother was Irish too and look im not out getting drunk "because im Irish".
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:52
Regular
 
Administrator
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

I went to the Art Gallery with my girlfreind to night to watch the best 2005 commercials thing.

She went home right after cause she works early, I had an opprutinity to goto a hotel party with some old freinds after but denied - for some reason a 6 pack of MGD and a night online seemed better. *L*
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:07
KeeferReefer KeeferReefer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

quote:
Originally posted by jshaw995:
No, I am not an excuse, or a group of them.


 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:22
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

I was gonna go to Twinkies bar (The one that big john owns. But then my brand new sybian arrived in the mail! I couldn't resist the oppurtunity to pleasure my self, so I stayed home.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:30
Zcon10 Zcon10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fess up you're excuses

Got home from the movies about an hour ago, now I'm about to go hang out with my friend Sarah, and head to a party.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics