About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:52
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Oh I see how it is

Its perfectly acceptable to post about such humorous and baseless topics such as white people having power, but when Neo posts about not posting, the matrix is on his back! You dirty cock sucking moderators will not get what you want! I will not post!
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:56
Regular
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTXXXXXXX
Default Re: Oh I see how it is

Shut up you Albanian bastard.

edit: whatever the fuck you are

[This message has been edited by struggling artist (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:56
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh I see how it is

crackaz
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:58
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh I see how it is

Calm the fuck down, baby Huey.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:59
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh I see how it is

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
Calm the fuck down, baby Huey.


YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU WANT! I WILL NOT SUPPORT A CORRUPT, EVIL, IDEOLOGY SUCH OF THAT REPRESENTED ON TOTSE BY POSTING!
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:32
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: Oh I see how it is

Lol.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:41
VolatileShiftInPersona VolatileShiftInPersona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh I see how it is

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU WANT! I WILL NOT SUPPORT A CORRUPT, EVIL, IDEOLOGY SUCH OF THAT REPRESENTED ON TOTSE BY POSTING!


Did you take your Ritalin yet?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:47
Psykadelic Psykadelic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh I see how it is

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
Its perfectly acceptable to post about such humorous and baseless topics such as white people having power, but when Neo posts about not posting, the matrix is on his back! You dirty cock sucking moderators will not get what you want! I will not post!


um..you just did.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:49
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh I see how it is

Sorry about him.

[theatricalwhisper]I forgot to give him his medication[/theatricalwhisper]
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:12
Clyro Clyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh I see how it is

Durka?
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:14
Moderator
 
AFSPC, USAF
Default Re: Oh I see how it is

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU WANT! I WILL NOT SUPPORT A CORRUPT, EVIL, IDEOLOGY SUCH OF THAT REPRESENTED ON TOTSE BY POSTING!


OMG REVOLUCION!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics