About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:59
Regular
 
Oblivion.
Default I got 4 teeth taken out yesterday.

And a paletal(?) expansion. It hurts like a bitch today. I'm swollen up bad, but i've got 3 different sets of drugs to take. I don't know why i'm posting this, I just thought I would.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:00
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I got 4 teeth taken out yesterday.

Lucky, dental pain is the best kind.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:02
The_Rare_Gh0st The_Rare_Gh0st is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I got 4 teeth taken out yesterday.

I fucking hate the dentist. When I was a kid I had to get a filling and the dentist claimed that the orderly froze me but she didn't. He wouldn't do it again and he started drilling into my tooth. It hurt like a motherfucker. I haven't been back since.

Now I have an impacted wisdom tooth and I'm afraid to visit the dentist. Who knows, maybe I'll go. I'll probably get some T3's out of the deal.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:03
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I got 4 teeth taken out yesterday.

They gave me Vicodin, and it didn't do shit. Fuck them.

 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:05
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I got 4 teeth taken out yesterday.

Oh those dentists! Always trying to bribe into coming back with candy!
{DA}
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:08
Regular
 
Oblivion.
Default Re: I got 4 teeth taken out yesterday.

Actually, I didn't go to the dentist. I had to go to a hospital in Melbourne. If anybody is wondering what a paletal expansion is, it's where the cut the boney stuff at the roof of your mouth, so it can be widened.

P.S - Warm salty water tastes bad.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:14
deathtosociety deathtosociety is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I got 4 teeth taken out yesterday.

quote:
Originally posted by The_Rare_Gh0st:
I fucking hate the dentist. When I was a kid I had to get a filling and the dentist claimed that the orderly froze me but she didn't. He wouldn't do it again and he started drilling into my tooth. It hurt like a motherfucker. I haven't been back since.

Now I have an impacted wisdom tooth and I'm afraid to visit the dentist. Who knows, maybe I'll go. I'll probably get some T3's out of the deal.



u shoulda sued......free what ......5 million???
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:20
Regular
 
Oblivion.
Default Re: I got 4 teeth taken out yesterday.

quote:
Originally posted by deathtosociety:
u shoulda sued......free what ......5 million???



Heh, America.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:34
ulTRAX ulTRAX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I got 4 teeth taken out yesterday.

Did you get this shit done?
http://www.braceface.com/orthoimages/MVC-522F.JPG
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics