About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:52
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default I can't whistle

It's a fucking shame. Seriously, I wonder how about much more beautiful my life would be if I could whistle....

Who else can't whistle?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:54
poobread poobread is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

Man, I used to be just like that.

Then I eventually learned.

Yeah, you're totally missing out.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:54
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

I can!
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:54
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

quote:
Originally posted by poobread:
Yeah, you're totally missing out.


 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:56
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

You cant whistle at all? Your average normal whistle aint to special!

A nice wolf whistle with ya fingers though... Thats a different matter!
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:57
butch butch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

quote:
Originally posted by poobread:
Man, I used to be just like that.

Then I eventually learned.

Yeah, you're totally missing out.



TOTALLY
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:12
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

you suck at life if you cant whistle

-1
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:14
Regular
 
New Zealand
Default Re: I can't whistle

I can't whistle either.
I also can't click my fingers.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:14
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

quote:
Originally posted by negative_zero:
It's a fucking shame. Seriously, I wonder how about much more beautiful my life would be if I could whistle....

Who else can't whistle?



It's because you're Canadian, and your cleft-palate lip makes whistling impossible.

Commie prick.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:16
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

quote:
Originally posted by Infernal:
It's because you're Canadian, and your cleft-palate lip makes whistling impossible.

Commie prick.



SARS, bitch.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:21
voyuer viking voyuer viking is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

whistling is over rated, snaping fingers is tha shit!
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:47
poobread poobread is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

Hey guys, that was my first post.

So yeah, I'm poobread :-)
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:48
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

I cant either.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:56
Docta_Gonzo Docta_Gonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

You know i used to be able to whistle when i was younger. Then i didn't do it for a while and now i can't. It's pretty strange because my brother couldn't do it when he was young, now he can, and i can't. I have even tried to figure out how to do it again. But i don't give too much of a fuck about it.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:05
killingismybiz killingismybiz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

i bet you're left handed arnt you?
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:11
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

quote:
Originally posted by negative_zero:
SARS, bitch.


Really now, I think inter-family breeding is much worse than an epidemic that killed only 50 people or so.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:18
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: I can't whistle

I can't whistle, and not because I don't know how, but I physically can't. My jaw shape makes two gaps on either side of my mouth, so too much air will escape before it gets to the point of me whistling.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:19
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

I can't whistle eather. I learned how too once while drunk, but then forgot...
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:27
Indulgence Indulgence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

Neither can I, man. I think my life is a mere shadow of what it could be if I knew how.

I can snap my fingers though, so there is hope.

[This message has been edited by Indulgence (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:30
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

This makes me thankful for everything I really have. I can whistle and snap my fingers.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:31
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

I can't whistle either.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:34
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

dam that sucks well i could TRY to teach u , i dont kno if it will work tho :
put ur lips together like a kiss then blow air out lol
hope it helpS
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 05:36
Indulgence Indulgence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
This makes me thankful for everything I really have. I can whistle and snap my fingers.


Oh shit. I feel like such a loser right now.

You've shown me the light. I now want to improve my life.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:13
OhMe OhMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't whistle

im whistling the if i had a million dollars song by BNL
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics