About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:11
YANBON24 YANBON24 is offline
Regular
 
Default So this kid got crushed at school today......

So at lunch today when the riot started because of the asians everyone ran from the cafateria crushing the small new kid and breaking many of his ribs in the process. Discuss.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:12
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

Pwned?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:12
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

linky?
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:16
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

It's an omen, an omen I tell you! The invasion of the yellow man, the stampede of the slanted-eyed dog-eating rice-shitting bastards, the overwhelming masses of Zhang and his fifteen hundred million clones coming for our lands! They can't be stopped!
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:17
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

picz? u were there werent you?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:18
YANBON24 YANBON24 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by umop 3pisdn:
It's an omen, an omen I tell you! The invasion of the yellow man, the stampede of the slanted-eyed dog-eating rice-shitting bastards, the overwhelming masses of Zhang and his fifteen hundred million clones coming for our lands! They can't be stopped!


Well......... I suppose you could put it that way?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:19
marshmallow marshmallow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

well what did he fucking expect? thats what the fucker gets for going to school.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:21
YANBON24 YANBON24 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by marshmallow:
well what did he fucking expect? thats what the fucker gets for going to school.


Cussed
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:26
Ankhd Ankhd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

Surely this would make a newspaper. Most newspapers nowadays(even my small hick one) has a website with their stories so I am anticipating a link to the story, unless of course, it never happened.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:27
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by Ankhd:
Surely this would make a newspaper. Most newspapers nowadays(even my small hick one) has a website with their stories so I am anticipating a link to the story, unless of course, it never happened.


What I said!
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:28
Regular
 
HOME at last
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

kinda hard to break a small kid's ribs- they're like gumby
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:29
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by Tabiba:
kinda hard to break a small kid's ribs- they're like gumby


Step on them and they snap like a good nigger's neck should.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:34
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

Reminds me of my an incident in my community for some reason;

quote:
I was talking to a friend of mine in his car when I saw Kre8tor, another friend, throwing up some signs to a car. I got out of the car and saw an Asian dude throwing up signs -- using his hands to represent his turf -- and laughing. I thought Kre8tor knew him, so I walked away. All of a sudden, my eyes went blurry and I shook a little. I didn't feel hurt so I kept on walking. At first, I thought I was hit by a paintball gun, or something. As I went to the store, my friend was like: "Napz! You bleeding!"

After that, the owner of the store asked me what happened. I said: "I don't know. I think I got shot. F--k!" Then I fell to the floor. Later, 5-0 (the police) and an ambulance came and checked me out. I don't know how 5-0 didn't arrest anybody. The people that shot me were right around the corner hella deep the whole time.

..................

quote:
In East Oakland, young people choose guns instead of fighting because they are scared. To me, whoever shoots somebody is a straight up sucka who ain't never had an example of a father. They are afraid of what people might say if they get whooped. They care so much about what people say that they don't want to be known as someone who can get whooped on, so they shoot.

Because of all this I'm traumatized. Every time I hear a loud clap or something, I start trippin'. I'm always looking over my shoulder when I'm by myself. I don't feel safe anywhere but home, with a family member, or with a close friend.


What a fucking pussy.

 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:44
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by umop 3pisdn:
Step on them and they snap like a good nigger's neck should.



{DA}
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:00
pianoSpleen pianoSpleen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by DA:

{DA}



Rice niggers, man, rice niggers.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:19
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

What's with this racism? All this racial intolerance just wrecks TOTSE for me.

quote:
Originally posted by umop 3pisdn:
Step on them and they snap like a good nigger's neck should.


You're a smart guy, and I wouldn't have expected you to join in this shit. You used to be cool, man.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:30
LogicalEloquence LogicalEloquence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by Infernal:
What's with this racism? All this racial intolerance just wrecks TOTSE for me.

You're a smart guy, and I wouldn't have expected you to join in this shit. You used to be cool, man.



Nigger lover
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:37
moonmeister moonmeister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

As is traditional, it is easier to dominate, to rob & generally mess with people once you diminish their worth. Scoring points & booty makes the game worth it, so...carry on.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:48
The_Rare_Gh0st The_Rare_Gh0st is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

Well I was there to witness the trampling at the zoo
We washed ourselves in niggers blood and all the mongrels too
We're taking down the ZOG machine jew by jew by jew
The white man marches on!
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:39
Regular
 
WM Mullumbimby NSW Australia
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

man u racists are fuckin ignorant. u go round callin ppl niggrs an shit, and u kno u wud get smashed if u ever sed it to a black mans face. fuckin pussys
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:44
apocalypse_now21 apocalypse_now21 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

It's the yellow peril *gets bayonet*
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:44
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by Eddy:
man u racists are fuckin ignorant. u go round callin ppl niggrs an shit, and u kno u wud get smashed if u ever sed it to a black mans face. fuckin pussys


I have a black friend. I called him a fucking nigger. He called me a fucking cracker. It was all cool. Your theory is bullshit.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:50
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

good. one less yellow slant-eye.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 12:55
if only if only is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by YANBON24:
So at lunch today when the riot started because of the asians everyone ran from the cafateria crushing the small new kid and breaking many of his ribs in the process.


bad bad burntoffering
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:25
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by Where Is Your God Now:
Pwned?


 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:19
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

The more I read totse, the more I embrace that meterorite in 2028.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:26
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

I'd rather live amongst asians that whites who THINK they are asians...
 #28 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:38
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by Loc Dogg:
I have a black friend. I called him a fucking nigger. He called me a fucking cracker. It was all cool. Your theory is bullshit.


That's probably because he's your friend. You wont expect someone you knew for 6 years to knee you in the face for calling him a nigger now would you?
 #29 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:41
Regular
 
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

This sortta happened in my town. But instead of a riot it was a huge lorry. And instead of ribs being crushed it was his head.

I tried getting pictures, but as soon as I got my phone out to take them, people horded me so I couldn't get a view. Fuckers. It looked quite cool too. Definately ogrish worthy.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:48
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

thats asians
*silly music comes on and guy with stash points at camra and smiles*
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:48
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by Infernal:
That's probably because he's your friend. You wont expect someone you knew for 6 years to knee you in the face for calling him a nigger now would you?


Im sorry to say but i agree with this chappy.
people on this website are far too racist. i cant bring myself to join in. what would you do if you were black hey? obviously you wouldnt be as racist and such. tsk tsk tsk.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 00:57
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

racism used to be funny but now you guys are just being gay.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:18
TheLastGnu TheLastGnu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So this kid got crushed at school today......

quote:
Originally posted by Sentinel:
racism used to be funny but now you guys are just being gay.


yeah, you guys ruined racism...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics