About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:19
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm proud of my white heritage...

...are you proud of my white heritage?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:22
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

go bounce on your daddys knee you racist bitch.

*im fly as a muthafuckin G.T. on spinners*
 #3 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:22
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

I'm proud of making love to your mother.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:23
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
go bounce on your daddys knee you racist bitch.

*im fly as a muthafuckin G.T. on spinners*



wow I didn't know niggers came on totse
 #5 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:23
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

...while she licked my arsehole clean with her tongue, after a nice green shit.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:24
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by Storm:
...while she licked my arsehole clean with her tongue, after a nice green shit.


and then she kissed you good night, asphyxia.


~agent orange.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:26
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

GRATULATIONS! OMG OROFLLAOA TYOU ARE WHITE! LIKE OMG! IM SO PROUD!~
 #8 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:28
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
wow I didn't know niggers came on totse


well, you know now dumb ass.

*im fly as a muthafuckin G.T. on spinners*
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:29
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

Pretty sad if your skin color makes you proud.

LIEK, ZOMG GHUYS, I HAEV THE SAME NUMBR OF FINGRS N TOES! LOL!
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:59
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

White Powa
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:11
NoLongerBanned NoLongerBanned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
wow I didn't know niggers came on totse


They don't, trolls do though.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:18
Brandon20 Brandon20 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

DEYTUCKOURJAHBS!!!
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:19
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by NoLongerBanned:
They don't, trolls do though.


Stfu. I'm arguably a nigger.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:20
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
Stfu. I'm arguably a nigger.


Shit, I better clean out my internet history then, I don't want no niggers in my 'puter.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:23
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by umop 3pisdn:
Shit, I better clean out my internet history then, I don't want no niggers in my 'puter.


Asphyxia does sound rather... Feminine, dare I say? I was awaiting her return, I was contemplating propositioning the lady with coital relations with I, the dirty negroid savage.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:27
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
Asphyxia does sound rather... Feminine, dare I say?


I noticed too, I even suspect her to be someone who claimed to leave not too long ago. Time will tell.

 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:31
Moderator
 
Wherever I lay my hat
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

IBHuggyBear
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:32
Moderator
 
Wherever I lay my hat
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
...are you proud of my white heritage?


Beware, teh Jooz r triyng 2 desrtoy are race!!!!11
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:36
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by Parallax:
IBHuggyBear

I always got the impression HB had a penis? Wtf? Fucking transexuals.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:47
Dream of the iris Dream of the iris is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

I'm proud of my Jewish heritage.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:49
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by Dream of the iris:
I'm proud of my Jewish heritage.


So am I
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:59
Cans27 Cans27 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
So am I


haha fuking jew, i should put numbers on your arm
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:05
Splam Splam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by umop 3pisdn:
Pretty sad if your skin color makes you proud.

LIEK, ZOMG GHUYS, I HAEV THE SAME NUMBR OF FINGRS N TOES! LOL!



It's not his skin color, it's his heritage. Heritage is defined by skin color.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:07
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

WPWW
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:08
floyd the barber floyd the barber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

I'd rather you put your face on a BBQ.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:08
KRJ KRJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm proud of my white heritage...

quote:
Originally posted by Splam:
It's not his skin color, it's his heritage. Heritage is defined by skin color.


God are you stupid.

her�i�tage ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hr-tj)
n.
1-Property that is or can be inherited; an inheritance.
2-Something that is passed down from preceding generations; a tradition.
3-The status acquired by a person through birth; a birthright: a heritage of affluence and social position.

& to reply to the intial start of this thread,no.Hit puberty,pansy bitch.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics