|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2006-03-18, 00:06
|
|
|
I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Give me some of the stuff you like to live by. I already have about 25 up, so I'll tell you if I already have that. Otherwise, give me some good shit. So far I have 2: quote: "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Bertrand Russell.
quote: On Atheism: �I don't feel depressed, perhaps because I don't feel that a sunset is insignificant. I would feel that it's insignificant if an omnipotent god were to have created it - it would be utterly worthless since he can create billions of sunsets, which are billions of times more beautiful than that one. Without a god, this would mean that the sun was created by a magnificent cosmic event. That is much more valuable than a creation from an omnipotent being who can create better sunsets in his spare time. As for what reasons I have for being happy, I am healthy, live a good life, have good friends and a good family; I don't base my happiness on whether or not our universe was created by a god.� � Rust.
|
|
#2
 2006-03-18, 00:07
|
burntoffering 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"experiance is only whats left when everything else is gone."
~agent orange.
|
|
#3
 2006-03-18, 00:07
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Assfuck Pennsylvania.
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Hail to the king,baby
-Duke Nukem
|
|
#4
 2006-03-18, 00:07
|
Storm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
We're going down, down, sugar, we're going down swingin', I know your Gun complex, cock it and pull it.
*cuts*
|
|
#5
 2006-03-18, 00:09
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!" -Emiliano Zapata
|
|
#6
 2006-03-18, 00:09
|
ShqipTAR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
You'd like this one; quote: 'I can see in the dark,' boasted Hodja one day. `If that's true,' said his friends, `why do we sometimes see you carrying a light at night?' `Well,' he replied, `I only use that lamp to prevent other people from bumping into me.'
|
|
#7
 2006-03-18, 00:10
|
Storm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
I forgot,
"I'll be your NUMBER ONE with a bullet,"
Insert that somewhere in there.
Whatever makes you cry more, spiccie.
|
|
#8
 2006-03-18, 00:11
|
Tommy Lund 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Glue the script to pulp fiction on your wall?
|
|
#9
 2006-03-18, 00:11
|
Reverend Abnormal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Storm: We're going down, down, sugar, we're going down swingin', I know your Gun complex, cock it and pull it.
*cuts*
You got the fucking lyrics wrong, you emo fag.
|
|
#10
 2006-03-18, 00:11
|
Where Is Your God Now 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Never trust a cop with a rubber glove."
|
|
#11
 2006-03-18, 00:12
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by MidnightAssassin: "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!" -Emiliano Zapata
quote: Originally posted by ShqipTAR: You'd like this one;
[QUOTE]'I can see in the dark,' boasted Hodja one day. `If that's true,' said his friends, `why do we sometimes see you carrying a light at night?' `Well,' he replied, `I only use that lamp to prevent other people from bumping into me.'
[/QUOTE] I liked these two.
|
|
#12
 2006-03-18, 00:12
|
Storm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Reverend Abnormal: You got the fucking lyrics wrong, you emo fag.
You're only sad because you can't express your emotion via tears, blood and razor blades, etc etc.
|
|
#13
 2006-03-18, 00:13
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Censorship is telling a man that he can't have a steak, because a baby can't chew it." -Mark Twain
|
|
#14
 2006-03-18, 00:15
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by MidnightAssassin: "Censorship is telling a man that he can't have a steak, because a baby can't chew it." -Mark Twain
I <3 libertarians.
|
|
#15
 2006-03-18, 00:17
|
burntoffering 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by 33% God: Hail to the king,baby
-Duke Nukem
*ash from evil dead, you mean. ~agent orange,
|
|
#16
 2006-03-18, 00:18
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Supposedly originally said by Abraham Lincoln: Whatever you are, be a good one.
[This message has been edited by umop 3pisdn (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#17
 2006-03-18, 00:23
|
CatharticWeek 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep." Einstein.
|
|
#18
 2006-03-18, 00:24
|
Trooper555 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
what doesnt kill you makes you stonger-i dont know
get busy living or get busy dying-"Red"shawshank redemption
its better to pay back a man with his money-auto von bismark
|
|
#19
 2006-03-18, 00:26
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Trooper555: what doesnt kill you makes you stonger-i dont know
get busy living or get busy dying-"Red"shawshank redemption
its better to pay back a man with his money-auto von bismark
First one's Nietsche, and I doubt Bismark's car ever said something like that. And the first one is utter shit, would you be a stronger man if I bit off your fingers? Ripped out your tongue? Severed your atlas?
|
|
#20
 2006-03-18, 00:28
|
Storm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by umop 3pisdn: First one's Nietsche, and I doubt Bismark's car ever said something like that.
And the first one is utter shit, would you be a stronger man if I bit off your fingers? Ripped out your tongue? Severed your atlas?
Can I hug you, man?
|
|
#21
 2006-03-18, 00:28
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Religion is the herd instinct in mankind." -Nietzsche
|
|
#22
 2006-03-18, 00:30
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"There will be a time when our silence will be more powerful than the voices you strangle today!" -August Spies (Anarchist hanged in connection with the bombing in Haymarket Square, Chicago)
|
|
#23
 2006-03-18, 00:30
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Storm: Can I hug you, man?
You probably smell of goat piss, but sure, come here.
|
|
#24
 2006-03-18, 00:33
|
Storm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by umop 3pisdn: You probably smell of goat piss, but sure, come here.
*urinates in Steven's mouth* HA! Gotcha good, you fucker.
|
|
#25
 2006-03-18, 00:35
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Now I know why every dothead has a moustache, so you can't perform your silly trick on your fellow camel jockeys!
|
|
#26
 2006-03-18, 00:38
|
Storm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by umop 3pisdn: Now I know why every dothead has a moustache, so you can't perform your silly trick on your fellow camel jockeys!
*pause* Baaaahahahahahahaha.... I love you, man, hahahaha.
|
|
#27
 2006-03-18, 00:40
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
I'm going to sleep soon, chood, I have to wake up very early tomorrow to escape traffic jams. And doing 180 km/h isn't as fun when you're dozing off behind the weel.
|
|
#28
 2006-03-18, 00:43
|
Storm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by umop 3pisdn: I'm going to sleep soon, chood, I have to wake up very early tomorrow to escape traffic jams. And doing 180 km/h isn't as fun when you're dozing off behind the weel.
Yeah, I haven't slept in the last two nights. And tonight's parties are mandatory. I have a good 60 mile drive to do now, to get to the parties, so I'll catch you later.
|
|
#29
 2006-03-18, 00:45
|
Aurilius 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"If this is going to be a battle of wit, I wouldn't dream of fighting an unarmed man."
|
|
#30
 2006-03-18, 00:46
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Assfuck Pennsylvania.
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by burntoffering: *ash from evil dead, you mean.
~agent orange,
Ash might have said it first or not,but this is basically Duke Nukem's tagline (also where I first heard this phrase),so this is why I said Duke Nukem.
|
|
#31
 2006-03-18, 00:53
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Trooper555: what doesnt kill you makes you stonger-i dont know
Then cancer came along... 'Gimme some sugar baby' - Ash from Evil Dead 'This is my BOOMSTICK' - Ash from Evil Dead 'Its a trick. Get an axe' - Ash from Evil Dead 'First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.' - Ash from Evil Dead 'I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?' - Harry Callahan 'All the Animals come out at night' - Travis Bickle and so on and so forth
|
|
#32
 2006-03-18, 00:56
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it." -Voltaire
|
|
#33
 2006-03-18, 01:06
|
Aurilius 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Your GAY, you lil funkin wanker!" - Some movie i'm watching... It's kinda crappy but - oh theres and explosion! Wasn't a complete waste of time after all...
|
|
#34
 2006-03-18, 01:18
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Women's lib is one thing, women's lip another"
|
|
#35
 2006-03-18, 01:21
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Zay: "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Bertrand Russell.
Holy crap. I like that alot. I'll use that on my parents next time they tell me to go do something. Here's one for the wall: quote:
"How is this possibilistic?" - George W. Bush
|
|
#36
 2006-03-18, 01:23
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Weeee! Some one is quoting me!
As for quotes:
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt
[This message has been edited by Rust (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#37
 2006-03-18, 01:23
|
Faithless 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
'Live and learn, die and forget it all.'
'Shit happens.'
'Beer is a sign that God loves us.'
|
|
#38
 2006-03-18, 01:35
|
Pirate Hippie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Only after disaster can we be resurrected."
"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off"
"Its not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything "
"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. "
"Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous. And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you."
"I ran. I ran until my muscles ached, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more."
Those are all from Fight Club. If you didn't know that, then fuck you.
|
|
#39
 2006-03-18, 01:35
|
captain_kirk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
It's more of a poem than a quote, but it's badass all the same
"The Mosquito"
The lady wines then dines is slapped and killed yet it's her killer's blood that spilled.
|
|
#40
 2006-03-18, 01:37
|
TheTuna 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Fuck the fuckin fuckers
|
|
#41
 2006-03-18, 01:46
|
ShqipTAR 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Pirate Hippie: "Only after disaster can we be resurrected."
"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off"
"Its not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything "
"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. "
"Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous. And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you."
"I ran. I ran until my muscles ached, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more."
Those are all from Fight Club. If you didn't know that, then fuck you.
My attraction towards you has incread exponentially.
|
|
#42
 2006-03-18, 01:50
|
Pirate Hippie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by ShqipTAR: My attraction towards you has incread exponentially.
*hides in a corner*
|
|
#43
 2006-03-18, 01:52
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Storm: We're going down, down, sugar, we're going down swingin', I know your Gun complex, cock it and pull it.
*cuts*
Down down in a lu-lee-luh-rah...another beer with a bullet! a lonely dark cock that's going and pulling! quote: Truckin', like the do-dah man-once told me "You've got to play your hand" Sometimes your cards ain't worth a dime, if you don't lay'em down -The Grateful Dead
quote: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it. -Ferris Bueller
quote: font> - ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------------------------- Abbe Faria: In return for your help, I offer you something priceless. Edmond: My freedom? Abbe Faria: No, freedom can be taken away, as you well know. I offer you my knowledge. The Count of Monte Cristo
[This message has been edited by King_Cotton (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#44
 2006-03-18, 01:56
|
Food 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught we will realise that we cannot eat money." - native american saying
einstein and twain had many good ones
|
|
#45
 2006-03-18, 01:57
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"When given the choice, between love and fear, chose fear, it last longer"-Machiavelle (sp?)
"Hurry it up, you hozier bastard, I could hang a dozen men while you're messing around!"-Carl Panzram, at his own execution
"That's how it is, somebody shoots at you, you fuckin' stab 'em"-Ralph "Sonny" Barger, former president of the SF chapter of The Hells Angles
"I've never recomended drugs, alcohol, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."-Hunter S. Thompson
"I like your christ, caring, forgiving, compasionate. I do not like your christians, so unlike your Christ."-Ghandi
"Only two things are infinate, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."-Eienstien
"Well, Goooooood damn."-Wyatt (Weird Sciance)
"There's a lot of fine looking women in the world dude, but not all or 'em will bring you lagsania. Most of 'em just cheat on you."-Silent Bob (Clerks)
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinski."-Bill Clinton
|
|
#46
 2006-03-18, 01:59
|
|
Regular
|
|
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTXXXXXXX
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Its not gay if your on top" - some random prisoner
|
|
#47
 2006-03-18, 02:44
|
Tarnak 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: And the first one is utter shit, would you be a stronger man if I bit off your fingers? Ripped out your tongue? Severed your atlas?
Yes. You would be tougher. You would have had your fingers cut off, and you would have adapted to deal with it. You have gone through an experience than few others have, and that experience has made you stronger. Mentally, every injury makes you stronger. Unless the pain makes you go crazy or you break down - but that could be considered dying.
|
|
#48
 2006-03-18, 02:50
|
Ackronymph 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Never insult a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes. Then, when you insult him, you will be a mile away, and have his shoes."
-Don't remember
|
|
#49
 2006-03-18, 02:51
|
White Knight 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
If you aint down with DX, then Suck IT!
|
|
#50
 2006-03-18, 02:53
|
NoLongerBanned 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"You know her life was saved by rock 'n' roll" - 'Rock and Roll' by Velvet Underground.
|
|
#51
 2006-03-18, 02:54
|
MomentaryLapseOfReason 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: GET SOME!
[This message has been edited by MomentaryLapseOfReason (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#52
 2006-03-18, 02:56
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by White Knight: If you aint down with DX, then Suck IT!
I Loled. Hart Foundation for life, BTW
|
|
#53
 2006-03-18, 02:56
|
river_of_ash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by MidnightAssassin: "Religion is the herd instinct in mankind." -Nietzsche
I like it--but not because I'm one of those "I'm so cool because I hate religion and fight "the man" every chance I get" kind of people, but because it makes total fuckin' sense. 
|
|
#54
 2006-03-18, 02:59
|
|
Regular
|
|
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
omnia exeunt in mysterium, bitch tits.
|
|
#55
 2006-03-18, 03:00
|
Ackronymph 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
oh and:
"Ob La Di, Ob La Da, Life goes on"
-The Beatles
"Popcicles are for the summertime..."
- Mitch Hedberg
|
|
#56
 2006-03-18, 03:04
|
The_Rare_Gh0st 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"A single death a tradgedy; A million deaths a statistic." - Josef Stalin
|
|
#57
 2006-03-18, 03:05
|
river_of_ash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Ackronymph: "Never insult a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes. Then, when you insult him, you will be a mile away, and have his shoes."
-Don't remember
 I fucking love it!
|
|
#58
 2006-03-18, 03:08
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Good ones guys, keep them coming. I know some of them already, but good shit nonetheless. quote: �Sir, we are Surrounded! Excellent! We can attack in any direction!�
[This message has been edited by Zay (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#59
 2006-03-18, 03:11
|
red white and jew 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
dont...touch me man
|
|
#60
 2006-03-18, 03:14
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
�If you fail to plan, you plan to fail�
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege." - Unknown
�The definition of stupidity is repeating a mistake and expecting a different result�
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is." -Jan L. A. van de Snepscheu
|
|
#61
 2006-03-18, 03:16
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Thank God for Atheism."
|
|
#62
 2006-03-18, 03:17
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Come down off the cross, we could use the wood; Come on up to the house."
-Tom Waits 'Come On Up To The House'
|
|
#63
 2006-03-18, 03:19
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
�Never argue with an idiot, he brings you down to his level and beats you with experience! �
|
|
#64
 2006-03-18, 03:23
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche
|
|
#65
 2006-03-18, 03:29
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death." -George Carlin
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." -George Carlin
|
|
#66
 2006-03-18, 03:30
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Those last two are really good, midass.
btw: remember me? Spic Power?!?
|
|
#67
 2006-03-18, 03:34
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
do you?
|
|
#68
 2006-03-18, 03:42
|
Aft3r ImaGe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
�Centuries ago, sailors on long voyages used to leave a pair of pigs on every deserted island. Or they'd leave a pair of goats. Either way, on any future visit, the island would be a source of meat. These islands, they were pristine. These were home to breeds of birds with no natural predators. Breeds of birds that lived nowhere else on earth. The plants there, without enemies they evolved without thorns or poisons. Without predators and enemies, these islands, they were paradise. The sailors, the next time they visited these islands, the only things still there would be herds of goats or pigs. .... Does this remind you of anything? Maybe the ol' Adam and Eve story? .... You ever wonder when God's coming back with a lot of barbecue sauce?�
�I just don't want to die without a few scars.�
�Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish.�
�A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection.�
�You are not special. Your are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.�
�We, each of us, can take control of the world.�
�It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.�
�My father always said, "Get married before the sex gets boring or you'll never get married."�
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?
Maybe humans are just the pet alligators that God flushed down the toilet.
People don't want their lives fixed. Nobody wants their problems solved. Their dramas. Their distractions. Their stories resolved. Their messed cleaned up. Because what would they have left? Just the big scary unknown.
People used what they called a telephone because they hated being close together and they were scared of being alone.
The answer is there is no answer.
The first step - especially for young people with energy and drive and talent, but not money - the first step to controlling your world is to control your culture. To model and demonstrate the kind of world you demand to live in. To write the books. Make the music. Shoot the films. Paint the art.
The only difference between suicide and martyrdom is press coverage.
The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.
What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish. There is no free will. There are no variables. There is only the inevitable.
When did the future switch from being a promise to a threat?
Where would Jesus be if no one had written the gospels?
You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be.
All by - Chuck Palahniuk Author of Fight Club
|
|
#69
 2006-03-18, 03:52
|
Aft3r ImaGe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
*bump* No posters?
|
|
#70
 2006-03-18, 04:03
|
dead_people_killer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"speak softly and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt
"Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Everytime my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. IN FACT, what the fuck am I doing in the back? You the motherfucker should be on brain detail! We fucking switching, I'm washing the windows and you picking up this nigger's skull!" - Jules (Samuel L. Jackson) from Pulp Fiction
|
|
#71
 2006-03-18, 04:04
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Luck is probability taken personally".
--Penn Jillette
"One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment"
-- Steven Weinberg
"I suggest that we might want to depose this incumbent God and start dealing with The Real World. He's proven � time and again � to be cruel, capricious, and vindictive. He drowns, crushes, burns, and starves millions of us every day. He created cancer, viruses, and germs to invade and destroy our bodies as He sees fit, and uses them very effectively. In His wisdom, He directed those in charge to impede stem cell research so that such a powerful approach would not be available to us and He wouldn't have to strain the Divine Intellect to disarm that defense. We amuse Him as we flail about vainly trying to appease Him. I vote that we dump Him."
-- James Randi
|
|
#72
 2006-03-18, 04:13
|
jshaw995 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Mass Murder Suicide
Huff Raid
and you call yourself a Totsian
|
|
#73
 2006-03-18, 04:14
|
TijuanaTanker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
�An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.�
�Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink.�
�The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting.�
�Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live�
Charles Bukowski
|
|
#74
 2006-03-18, 04:19
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Its better to be pissed off than pissed on
|
|
#75
 2006-03-18, 04:40
|
Maniak182 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Thoughts run through my body as a liquid spectrum.
The beauties of the body are nothing compared to the beauties of the soul.
I love you
People who argue hit with fists, people who hate hit with bats.
I'm like HIV, i'll shut ya down.
|
|
#76
 2006-03-18, 04:45
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" -Hunter S. Thompson
|
|
#77
 2006-03-18, 04:57
|
deathcon5 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"What if the headless horseman had a headless horse...now THAT would be fuckin chaos"-Mitch Hedberg
"Losers go home and whine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen"- Sean Connery
Common but: "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time"-Tyler Durden..fightclub
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..and like that..*poof*...hes gone"-usual suspect..wont get it unless u saw the movie
|
|
#78
 2006-03-18, 05:11
|
Pyrology 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Not sure if its been said:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"
-Nelson mandela
|
|
#79
 2006-03-18, 05:30
|
Scuzmonkey 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"The man who has never been in the clutches of that crushing viper can never know what its poison is." -Adolf Hitler
|
|
#80
 2006-03-18, 06:07
|
varactor_blue 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Your face, your ass... what's the difference?" - Duke Nukem
"Religion is truly the opiate of the masses" - I can't remember
"Those who would give up any freedom for a little security, deserve neither freedom NOR security" - Benjamin Franklin, emphasis added
|
|
#81
 2006-03-18, 06:17
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
" if at first you dont suceed get help from your brother in florida"- george w bush
|
|
#82
 2006-03-18, 06:30
|
Kai 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"I don't know how much I trust your judgement.. I mean, the last 3 girls you said were hot turned out to be lesbians." - One of my friends, to me.
|
|
#83
 2006-03-18, 06:57
|
FishstickHatrack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Any venture requiring a new suit is best avoided"-HD Thoreau
|
|
#84
 2006-03-18, 10:50
|
Rock 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"You wanna make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs".
|
|
#85
 2006-03-18, 13:50
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Bump.
|
|
#86
 2006-03-18, 13:53
|
HTS-Noob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
War doesn't decide who is right, only who is left.
Evil only prevails when good men fail to act.
Suicide is mans way of telling God, You can't fire me! I QUIT!
[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#87
 2006-03-18, 14:11
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
|
|
#88
 2006-03-18, 14:19
|
Kallisti 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
None but the dead have seen the end of war.
Rescue a snake out of kindness, and learn the limits of kindness- Persian proverb
Broken promises never really bother me. I just figure, why did they believe me?- Jack Handy
And a personal favorite: It is truly good that all men should marry. If he has a good wife, a man will be blessed and happy all his life. If he has a bad wife, he can become a philosopher- Socrates
|
|
#89
 2006-03-18, 14:23
|
woogieboogie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
�You wait for fate to bring about the changes in life which you should be bringing about by yourself�
�You fear that if you lower your guard for even one second your whole world will disintegrate into chaos�
�You pretend to be more eccentric than you actually are because you fear you are an interchangeable cog�
�Your ability to rationalize your own bad deeds makes you believe that the whole world is as amoral as you are�
�Everyone has a gripping stranger in their lives, a stranger who unwittingly possesses a bizarre hold over you. Maybe it's the kid in cut-offs who mows your lawn or the woman wearing white shoulders who stamps your book at the library - a stranger who, if you were to come home and find a message from them on your answering machine saying, "Drop everything. I love you. Come away with me now to Florida," you'd follow them.�
All by Douglas Coupland
|
|
#90
 2006-03-18, 14:24
|
-Morb- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Trust those who seek the truth. Doubt those who find it."- variously attributed
|
|
#91
 2006-03-18, 14:44
|
McScrewtape 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing." - Mark Twain
|
|
#92
 2006-03-18, 14:54
|
Puzo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk? - Clint Eastwood
|
|
#93
 2006-03-18, 15:18
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: "Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin? "
quote: People think it's all about misery and desperation and death and all that shit which is not to be ignored, but what they forget is the pleasure of it. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. After all, we're not fucking stupid. At least, we're not that fucking stupid.
quote: The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.
All from Trainspotting.
|
|
#94
 2006-03-18, 15:18
|
DesertRebel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Rock hard, ride free"--Judas Priest
"Live a long, short life" "Pain is a state of mind" "Death is freedom of the soul" --all me
"Power to the People!"--common commie saying
|
|
#95
 2006-03-18, 15:30
|
|
Regular
|
|
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
|
|
#96
 2006-03-18, 15:32
|
postdiluvium 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
So I'm bored and I see a pretty lady at the bar. She's alone and I'm alone and I think, "Hey why not annoy the fuck out of her." So I pick up my drink and I'm walking towards her... and she turns around. I notice she has a black eye, and I think, "Great she doesn't listen." So a couple of lies and a box of McNuggets later we are in my apartment doing it doggystyle. Now that's not the way I planned for it, it's just the way she passed out. Thank you slow gas leak...
-Dave Attell
|
|
#97
 2006-03-18, 15:35
|
Hacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"The tragedy of our day is the climate of fear in which we live and fear breeds repression. Too often, sinister threats to the Bill of Rights, to freedom of the mind are concealed under the patriotic cloak of anti-Communism."
Adlai Stevenson 1952
|
|
#98
 2006-03-18, 15:46
|
Aft3r ImaGe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Live Learn Crash Burn...Repeat - Rules for dating
|
|
#99
 2006-03-18, 16:02
|
llamaking 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"They smelled too bad." -Edward H. Gein
|
|
#100
 2006-03-18, 16:12
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: If you could have one day where none of your actions would matter, where you could do as you please because you knew that as soon as you woke up in the morning it would all be erased. What would you do on that day?
Now, think about that one day as being an entire life.
You do as you wish because NOTHING MATTERS when you die. It's erased, a few traces left in other people's memories, only to be erased when they too die. That is freedom.
You're not bound by living for another life. You're not bound by living for another person. You are living solely for yourself. Solely for yourself. Solely for yourself. For what makes you feel good. That is the maximum freedom possible in an absurd, meaningless world.
It's exhilarating.
|
|
#101
 2006-03-18, 16:16
|
gatoradeparade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Trample the weak, hurdle the dead."
|
|
#102
 2006-03-18, 16:25
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
"There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge."
Hunter S. Thompson
|
|
#103
 2006-03-18, 16:35
|
king of ska 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"One on one, they won't look ya in the eye. But when the pack's togethor, there's a battlecry." -Jesse Michaels
-KingofSka
|
|
#104
 2006-03-18, 16:37
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind." - Ghandi
[This message has been edited by Zay (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#105
 2006-03-18, 16:40
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Zay: do you?
Hoe could I forget? Especially the Gloria Sorto thing.
|
|
#106
 2006-03-18, 16:42
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
*Glenda
|
|
#107
 2006-03-18, 16:45
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Of course.
|
|
#108
 2006-03-18, 16:46
|
barnes 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Our Ignorance Is Their Power" -Punkerslut. I read that here on totse. 
|
|
#109
 2006-03-18, 17:01
|
Kaptain Krunch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
These are on my wall: quote: "we were somewhere around barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - dr. hunter s. thompson
quote: "maybe this world is another planet's hell." - aldous huxley
quote: "i love scotch. scotchy, scotch, scotch. here it goes down, down into my belly." - ron burgundy
quote: "there are seven of them that you can't say on television. what a ratio that is. 399,993 to seven. they must really be bad. you know the seven don't you? shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits. those are the heavy seven." - george carlin
quote: "six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in... and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in... it's a rhythm... most of us think god made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences... turn on, tune in, drop out... period, end of paragraph. turn the page... it's all a rhythm... it's all a beat. you turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. but don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. it's a cycle. turn on, tune in, drop out. keep it going, keep it going... the nervous system works that way... gotta keep it flowing, keep it flowing..." - dr. timothy leary
quote: I grew up, a fuckin screw-up got introduced to the game, got a ounce and fuckin blew up - 2PAC
|
|
#110
 2006-03-18, 17:02
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
The things we don't know about a person are the things that make them human. - don't remember
"Happy," I muttered, trying to pin the word down. But it is one of those words, like Love, that I have never quite understood. Most people who deal in words don't have much faith in them and I am no exception - especially the big ones like Happy and Love and Honest and Strong. They are too elusive and far too relative when you compare them to sharp, mean little words like Punk and Cheap and Phony. I feel at home with these, because they're scrawny and easy to pin, but the big ones are tough and it takes either a priest or a fool to use them with any confidence. - Hunter S. Thompson
|
|
#111
 2006-03-18, 17:08
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"In Mother Russia, Thread posts you!"
"The world is yours"
[This message has been edited by sybil (edited 03-18-2006).]
|
|
#112
 2006-03-18, 17:14
|
nooner 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Watch out where the huskies go, don't you eat that yellow snow."
"Titties and beer. Titties and beer. Titties and beer. Titties and beer. Titties and beer. Titties and beer. Titties and beer. Titties and beer. Titties and beer. Titties and beer."
Both Frank Zappa
|
|
#113
 2006-03-18, 17:26
|
m00fire 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by umop 3pisdn: First one's Nietsche, and I doubt Bismark's car ever said something like that.
And the first one is utter shit, would you be a stronger man if I bit off your fingers? Ripped out your tongue? Severed your atlas?
Also, what about muscular dystrophy.
|
|
#114
 2006-03-18, 18:59
|
Beholder 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"He that controls the youth - controls the future" -Adolph Hitler
"I need another parade like i need a fucking hole in the head." - JFK
"I will never feel affection towards another human being again" -Joseph Stalin - after death of his wife
"Life without mystery is as dull as a broken lightbulb." - I think it was ben franklin???
"Abraham Lincoln's head always seemed focused into the future - and the future always seemed grim" - Lincoln's old partner in law.
My personal favs...
"We're going to kill as many people as we can" -Eric harris & Dylan Klebold
"I'll kill everyone one of those son's of bitches on big april 20th - including brookes brown" -Eric harris's website
"LEAVE THAT KID ALONE OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" -Video for School Project, entitled: "hitman for hire"
"What are you talking about, the real party is on april twentieth!" -Poster at columbine high durring the prom; after being defaced by Eric harris/Dylan Klebold.
"Today is NOT a good day to be in school..." -Colimbine high's "rebel News network;" morning of april 20th
"We wish there were warning signs of this upcomming tradegty..." -Student at columbine high
Fucking retards.
|
|
#115
 2006-03-18, 19:15
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Beholder: "Life without mystery is as dull as a broken lightbulb." - I think it was ben franklin???
There were no lightbulbs in franklin's time.
|
|
#116
 2006-03-18, 20:11
|
a fucking idiot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"There are plenty of ways to pay for things, and money is the cheapest." -My great-grandmother.
|
|
#117
 2006-03-18, 20:22
|
rebdomine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by 3PushesBullet: [B
"There's a lot of fine looking women in the world dude, but not all or 'em will bring you lagsania. Most of 'em just cheat on you."-Silent Bob (Clerks)
[/B]
That movie is the tits. WTF is that new movie with Jason Mewes in it?
|
|
#118
 2006-03-18, 20:31
|
TheAlmightyVineMan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by MidnightAssassin: "Censorship is telling a man that he can't have a steak, because a baby can't chew it." -Mark Twain
Thats a really fucking good one.
|
|
#119
 2006-03-18, 20:32
|
scorpio2121 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
'the labour election manifesto is the longest suicide note in history'
'i dont know what world war 3 will be fought with, but i know this, world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones' - einstein
'only the good die young' - billy joel
'the third reich will last 1000 years, oh wait thats the fourth' - himmler, in an interview with intelligence specialists after ww2
'im so fast, last night i turned off the light, and was in bed before it was dark' - mohammed ali
'thats for you mr harper' - neil armstrong (mr harper was armstrong's nextdoor neighbour, when he was a young boy he heard mrs harper shout 'i'll give you oral sex when that boy next door walks on the moon')
'A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.' - Mark Twain
'In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their language.' - Mark Twain
|
|
#120
 2006-03-18, 20:40
|
|
Regular
|
|
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by scorpio2121: 'thats for you mr harper' - neil armstrong (mr harper was armstrong's nextdoor neighbour, when he was a young boy he heard mrs harper shout 'i'll give you oral sex when that boy next door walks on the moon')
When questioned about this, didn't Neil Armstrong say that this was just something that someone made up, and isn't true? Either way, it's still good
|
|
#121
 2006-03-18, 20:44
|
zebra head 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Storm: We're going down, down, sugar, we're going down swingin', I know your Gun complex, cock it and pull it.
*cuts*
That's not even the lyric, moron
|
|
#122
 2006-03-18, 20:45
|
WarMonger 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"fuck flood controle"
|
|
#123
 2006-03-18, 20:47
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
This is the only chance that we will ever get, so make the most of it. Live life with no regrets. Live life while you can or life will slip you by, the past, like the present is just another lie.
- Some dead to fall song
|
|
#124
 2006-03-18, 20:48
|
Where Is Your God Now 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
This thread is useless without pics.
|
|
#125
 2006-03-18, 20:48
|
scorpio2121 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Beholder:
"We're going to kill as many people as we can" -Eric harris & Dylan Klebold
"I'll kill everyone one of those son's of bitches on big april 20th - including brookes brown" -Eric harris's website
"LEAVE THAT KID ALONE OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" -Video for School Project, entitled: "hitman for hire"
"What are you talking about, the real party is on april twentieth!" -Poster at columbine high durring the prom; after being defaced by Eric harris/Dylan Klebold.
"Today is NOT a good day to be in school..." -Colimbine high's "rebel News network;" morning of april 20th
"We wish there were warning signs of this upcomming tradegty..." -Student at columbine high
Fucking retards.
The original murder/suicide
|
|
#126
 2006-03-18, 21:13
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Yu-Gi-Oh makes me wish we dropped a bigger nuke on Japan."
- Someone in W&C
|
|
#127
 2006-03-18, 21:14
|
imarugbyball 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by woogieboogie: �You wait for fate to bring about the changes in life which you should be bringing about by yourself�
�You fear that if you lower your guard for even one second your whole world will disintegrate into chaos�
�You pretend to be more eccentric than you actually are because you fear you are an interchangeable cog�
�Your ability to rationalize your own bad deeds makes you believe that the whole world is as amoral as you are�
�Everyone has a gripping stranger in their lives, a stranger who unwittingly possesses a bizarre hold over you. Maybe it's the kid in cut-offs who mows your lawn or the woman wearing white shoulders who stamps your book at the library - a stranger who, if you were to come home and find a message from them on your answering machine saying, "Drop everything. I love you. Come away with me now to Florida," you'd follow them.�
All by Douglas Coupland
Was actually about to quote that book, did he write any others worth reading? (besides generationX)
|
|
#128
 2006-03-18, 21:14
|
office ninja 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
I love women. I love every bone in their body. . . especially mine. Steven Tyler
Pity the poor man whose poetic ability is inspired by the smell of his own shit ! Bathroom graffiti
Assassins do it from behind.
Jesus said, come forth and recieve eternal life. I came in third and won a toaster.
I take offense to your accusation that I am racist, or prejudice, or hold favor of one ethnic group above others. I am not discriminatory; I hate everyone equally, disseminating my unreserved hatred in fair shares to all races, cultures, and creeds. Chris Capozzi
|
|
#129
 2006-03-18, 21:18
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by reject: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
+1 And "Have you ever considered any real freedoms? Freedoms from the opinions of others, freedoms even from the opinions of yourself.
|
|
#130
 2006-03-18, 22:07
|
nicemarmot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Patriotism is one's willingness to protect one's country from one's government."
|
|
#131
 2006-03-18, 22:47
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"If god had wanted you to worry about a pussy, he would've given you one."
|
|
#132
 2006-03-19, 00:11
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"If you cannot teach me to fly, teach me to sing." --Sir James Barrie
|
|
#133
 2006-03-19, 00:47
|
sweepingjaguar 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"dam where in a tight spot!" george clooney (sorry had too)
|
|
#134
 2006-03-19, 00:59
|
wanga 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
I don't know who said these:
"Regret is an apalling waste of energy; you can't build on it, it's only good for wallowing in"
"And now, among the fading embers, these in the main are my regrets; when I am right, no one remembers, when I am wrong, no one forgets"
My personal favorite. I might type it up and put it in my wallet later:
"Hell begins on the day when God grants us a clear vision of all that we could have achieved, of all the gifts which we have wasted or all that we might have done we did not do...For me, conception of Hell lies in two words: Too Late."
|
|
#135
 2006-03-19, 01:02
|
TheTuna 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Learn the gift of all sights, or end in the dance of fallen Gods.
|
|
#136
 2006-03-19, 01:19
|
db26 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"The most dangerous enemy to truth and freedom is the solid unmoving cattle of the majority." -Ray Bradbury
|
|
#137
 2006-03-19, 05:11
|
Ackronymph 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"I haven't slept for 10 days... because that would be too long."
-Mitch Hedberg
|
|
#138
 2006-03-19, 05:18
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by Tommy Lund: Glue the script to pulp fiction on your wall?
"I don't remember askin you a god damn thing!" - Samuel
|
|
#139
 2006-03-19, 05:31
|
Toddler Fondler 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by MidnightAssassin: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it." -Voltaire
Evelyn Beatrice Hall originally said that, not Voltaire.
|
|
#140
 2006-03-19, 05:46
|
nawfside_mexican 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Do what you have to do before you do what you want to do -Dont remember
|
|
#141
 2006-03-19, 05:53
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Show me a man who lives alone and has a perpetually clean kitchen, and 8 times out of 9 I'll show you a man with detestable spiritual qualities."
-Charles Bukowski
|
|
#142
 2006-03-19, 05:54
|
Mayor McCheese 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Except for Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, War has Never Accomplished Anything"- I think I saw it on a bumper sticker
-Mayor McCheese-
|
|
#143
 2006-03-19, 05:57
|
racecardriver 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"You shouldn't hit people in the face." - Albert Winford
|
|
#144
 2006-03-19, 06:01
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"We are as forlorn as children lost in the wood. When you stand in front of me and look at me, what do you know of the griefs that are in me and what do I know of yours? And if I were to cast myself down before you and tell you, what more would you know about me that you know about Hell when someone tells you it is hot and dreadful? For that reason alone we human beings ought to stand before one another as reverently, as reflectively, as lovingly, as we would before the entrance to Hell."
-Franz Kafka
[This message has been edited by deadteenager (edited 03-19-2006).]
|
|
#145
 2006-03-19, 06:04
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Where is truth�full face or profile? But first, what is an object? Perhaps it is a link enabling us to pass from one subject to another, therefore to live together. But since social relations are always ambiguous, since thought divides as much as it unites, since words unite or isolate by what they express or omit, since an immense gulf separates my subjective awareness from the objective truth I represent for others, since I constantly blame myself, though I feel innocent, since every event transforms my daily life, since I constantly fail to communicate, since each failure makes me aware of solitude, since . . . since I cannot escape crushing objectivity or isolating subjectivity, since I cannot rise to the state of being, or fall into nothingness, I must listen, I must look around more than ever . . . le monde . . . mon semblable . . . mon frere . . ."
-Jean Luc Godard
|
|
#146
 2006-03-19, 06:12
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"The writer is a spiritual anarchist, as in the depth of his soul every man is. He is discontented with everything and everybody. The writer is everybody's best friend and only true enemy� the good and great enemy. He neither walks with the multitude nor cheers with them. The writer who is a writer is a rebel who never stops."
"Remember that every man is a variation of yourself."
-William Saroyan
|
|
#147
 2006-03-19, 06:37
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"A hero is a goddamn stupid thing to have in the first place and a general block to anything you might want to accomplish on your own."
-Lester Bangs
|
|
#148
 2006-03-19, 06:51
|
DesertRebel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by barnes: "Our Ignorance Is Their Power" -Punkerslut.
I read that here on totse.

That quote got my ass written it up and my boss was dumb enough to leave the quote out in the open. (I'm mildly convinced she doesnt know what it means)
|
|
#149
 2006-03-19, 07:03
|
Pwnasaurus Rex 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity" -Edvard Munch.
By far my favorite quote ever. That quote is the closest thing I have to religious beliefs.
|
|
#150
 2006-03-19, 09:22
|
Loc Dogg 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"A man with no forgiveness in heart lives worse life than death"
Mr Miyagi.
|
|
#151
 2006-03-19, 10:17
|
frank1004 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Condemn me, it does not matter, history will absolve me. - Fidel Castro
You can get more with a kind word and a gun, than you can with just a kind word. - Al Capone
|
|
#152
 2006-03-19, 11:07
|
buttthrax 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been, never will be." -- John Wayne
"Look, people get drunk. People chase girls. And the point is, it's a hell of a lot better for them to get drunk than to take drugs. It's better to chase girls than boys. Now that's my position and let's stop this crap." -- President Richard Nixon
"Give a man fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."
|
|
#153
 2006-03-19, 11:13
|
buttthrax 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
http://farmz.net/buttthrax/ragged_old_flag.mp3
|
|
#154
 2006-03-19, 11:26
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
''Theres no way in hell we're giving you a quote for the back of your book''
-Metropolitan Police
(On the back of Banksy - Wall and Piece) http://tinyurl.com/frexw
|
|
#155
 2006-03-19, 11:40
|
woogieboogie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by imarugbyball: Was actually about to quote that book, did he write any others worth reading? (besides generationX)
Yeah, Shampoo Planet and All Families are Psychotic are good reads.
|
|
#156
 2006-03-19, 12:25
|
Harman Kardon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter...
|
|
#157
 2006-03-19, 13:22
|
The_Real_Slacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to fuck with.
|
|
#158
 2006-03-19, 16:46
|
|
Regular
|
|
North Italy/England
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
You smell that?Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill.Smelled like...Victory. Robert Duvall, "Apocalypse Now"
Well sorry is not gonna dry me up ye fuckin' cunt! Robert Carlyle, Trainspotting
|
|
#159
 2006-03-19, 18:08
|
MidnightAssassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Anybody who would sacrifice some essential liberty for a little temporary safety, deserves neither liberty nor safety."
-Ben Franklin, I believe.
|
|
#160
 2006-03-19, 18:29
|
Orgasm-mong 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
I just found mine  "If you don't know when, you won't."
|
|
#161
 2006-03-19, 18:45
|
Mr. Stabby 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. --Catherine Zandonella Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. --Ambrose Bierce Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol. I never drink anything stronger than gin before breakfast. A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her. What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? --W.C. Fields "You're twisted, depraved, and rotten to the core... I like that in a person." "Frogs are my favorite vegetable." "Never attempt to distract a masturbating gorilla.""For every new foolproof invention there is a new and improved fool." "Oh, my God! ARTHUR, I HAVE POCKETS!" "Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it. "life is a lot like puberty, you go through all this bullshit just to get fucked. "When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities." - Matt Groening
|
|
#162
 2006-03-19, 18:52
|
Phaint 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"It's not how you pick your nose, it's where you put the booger" -Me
|
|
#163
 2006-03-19, 18:53
|
paintballa 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Fuck everyone but me- Me
|
|
#164
 2006-03-19, 19:48
|
FrancesFarmer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"in heaven, all the interesting people are missing." - friedrich neitzsche
|
|
#165
 2006-03-19, 19:53
|
TaughtSee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
"Pencil" - Me
"Cellardoor" - Me
"Fag" - Richard Simmons
"Hiya!" Bruce Lee
"Hiya!" - Jackie Chan
"Hiya" - Jet Lee
"Hiya!" - Tony Jaa
"I want my elephant" - Tony Jaa (his new movie out only in Thailand is about his fucking elephant.. retarded...)
"go go go" NiP - HeaToN
"mmmmmmmm" - Pamela Anderson
this is gay..
|
|
#166
 2006-03-19, 20:01
|
|
Regular
|
|
Winston-Salem/Greensboro, NC
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
Guy in the crowd:'"Shit on stage!
Frank Zappa:"Oh, shit on stage? No no, go see Alice Cooper."
|
|
#167
 2006-03-19, 20:41
|
AdeptSaboteur 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
quote: Originally posted by burntoffering: "experiance is only whats left when everything else is gone."
~agent orange.
|
|
#168
 2006-03-19, 20:43
|
feeble89 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm adding quotes to my bad-ass list on my wall.
FLAVA FLAVEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEE BWOIIIIII
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|