About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:25
Regular
 
Default Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I'm not.

My mother's being a bitch so...I'll be at home working out, playing guitar, probably wanking at some point, and watching movies.

:sigh:

Hell, even not getting drunk isn't a big deal, but god...all the drunk bitches. :'(

EDIT: Luckily, I'll be in college in Canada in less than a year so...whatever.

[This message has been edited by DerDrache (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:26
The_Rare_Gh0st The_Rare_Gh0st is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I'm not getting drunk tonight.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:26
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I never drink.

*cough*
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:27
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

Since I need to do a presentation tomorrow, and drive to Paris, I won't be drinking tonight.

I'm all alone, so drinking is a no anyway.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:42
ifeelalright191 ifeelalright191 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

Eh. I probably would, but I'm still recovering from being sick, and just the thought of alcohol makes my stomache churn.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:46
SimonPotvin SimonPotvin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

im NOT not getting drunk
-Simon
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:47
Mr. Dazed and Confused Mr. Dazed and Confused is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I just got home, I don't know what im doing tonight. I partied last night and im running low on cash. I was looking forward to drinking some beer and playing cards, but I don't know if thats going to happen. I have to make a few phone calls to see whats going on. Chances are I won't, after this morning I really don't want to wake up like that tommorow.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:48
maggotcorps maggotcorps is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

i am... so mark me off..
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:51
insaneike_420 insaneike_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

Not getting piss drunk shitfaced but no doubt drinking atleast a 12pk like nearly everynight/day... i'm sky high on opiates (slipped disc i can elgaly abUSE them :P)

later
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:55
Mabas Mabas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I get to work WITH drunks tonight... But no drinkie... No drinkie since 2 New Years' ago, when I promised the Gods I'd never drink again if they allowed me to live the night... (Half a cort of 50% Vodka in half an hour isn't the smartest move I've ever made...) So no... Plus I'm working... Go bouncering...
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:56
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

Say hi to my fifth of Jack Daniel's.



Don't sweat it. You'll have so much freedom in a few measly months, that you'll have no idea what to do with it.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:58
gogetalife13579 gogetalife13579 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

Smokin some St. Patty's day Greens : )
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:59
tylersch tylersch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

probably not tonight.

but DEFinatly tommarow night.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:01
Jaimie Jaimie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I'm not.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:05
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

say hi to my friend smirnoff texas mickey
with some green dye in it
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:08
captain_kirk captain_kirk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I'm not, and it's my own choice.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:10
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I'm not. But just you wait, soon I'll have a mushroom farm and I'll have every orifice filled with mushrooms.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:10
Tom Servo Tom Servo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I'm sitting here rather enjoying a screwdriver, made with imported Russian vodka. Count me out of not drinking tonight.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:11
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I'm smokin some GREEN and hittin up the Killian's.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:37
self_adhesive self_adhesive is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

Straight edge kids won't be getting drunk tonight.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:39
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

quote:
Originally posted by DerDrache:
I'm not.

My mother's being a bitch so...I'll be at home working out, playing guitar, probably wanking at some point, and watching movies.

:sigh:

Hell, even not getting drunk isn't a big deal, but god...all the drunk bitches. :'(

EDIT: Luckily, I'll be in college in Canada in less than a year so...whatever.




aww, to bad.

*im fly as a muthafuckin G.T. on spinners*
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:43
yesats yesats is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

ive never been drunk, nor do i plan on being drunk.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:44
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I don't think I will, I was drunk last night.

By don't think I will, I mean 'yeah, I'll probably get kinda drunk' and by drunk last night I mean '12 pack over 3 hours'
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:46
Nidias_91 Nidias_91 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

Why do people wait for excuses to get tanked...

Not anyone here it seems, but normal everyday people. It's as if they need an excuse to get drunk.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:47
E_bola E_bola is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

I'm not. Because I'm too much of a loser to call one of my two friends I have.

Man, I suck.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:47
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

It's St. Patricks day lets everyone get pissed! Wait no... Techincly it ended 44 minutes ago for me... Damn...
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:48
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

Ive never been drunk
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:48
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

i might be sober tonight, i might not be. Depends on wheather i can find $20 within the next 30 minutes...
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:52
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

WHO'S HOUSE?!

- Rabb
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:53
Ryakoth Ryakoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

i dont know and i dont care
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:42
Regular
 
HOME at last
Default Re: Who isn't getting drunk tonight?

i will, after years of staying in with my nose stuck to a book (nice smell, mmm glue fumes), writing poetry, dreaming of the ultimate drunken bar party, friends etc, wow i have finally reached my "dream" he he he
Plays: spirit of the west, home for a rest

excuse me while i do a jig

PS drunken bitches have STD's
Plays: Frank Zappa: why does it hurt when i pee?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics