About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:03
Regular
 
Moderator
Default I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

I have 100,000 choice rewards points...
What should I get? http://www.choicerewards.ca/english/mini/index.htm
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:05
Over The Influence Over The Influence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

PSP.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:05
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

Get 12 of those Philips Ladyshave razor things.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:05
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

Sorry there Kenny, you need ten more points to live.
{DA}
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:06
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

Psp and a ladyshave for your sister.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:07
RedShift00 RedShift00 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

too bad they don't have anything for your sister, man. she still wet?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:09
enlightened outkast enlightened outkast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

she doesnt need the shaver,i already shaved that shit for her
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:10
Roumo2 Roumo2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

Get 12 fruit baskets.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:10
bilb bilb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

How the fuck did you manage to get 100,000 points?
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:15
Regular
 
Edmonton
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

I would buy the PSP and the headphones, the razor and the scale if its .1 to the gram.. I dont know If I went over or not who cares?

If you dont already have a Video Camera get that instead.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:17
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

When I first glanced at this, I thought it said "I have 100,000 posts".

 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:18
leftover leftover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

I would get the camera and make movies of your sis.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:19
gadzooks gadzooks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

The mini camcorder, so that you can record your incestuous escapades and then upload them for totse.

It's 96,900 points.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:19
KrossFalquo KrossFalquo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

Get a shitload of spice racks.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:20
gadzooks gadzooks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

quote:
Originally posted by leftover:
I would get the camera and make movies of your sis.


DAMNIT. I was so close to being the first one.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:20
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
When I first glanced at this, I thought it said "I have 100,000 posts".




I doubt anyone will ever reach that number.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:26
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

Holy shit, How the hell did you get that many ?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:28
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

quote:
Originally posted by umop 3pisdn:
I doubt anyone will ever reach that number.


Don't be so sure, my friend. I have no social life whatsoever.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:28
Zcon10 Zcon10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

quote:
Originally posted by kieran1394:
Holy shit, How the hell did you get that many ?


He shops on double reward days.
I have like 20,000.
You pwn me.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:31
kieran1394 kieran1394 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

Fuck this, Im signing up for a FlyBuys Thing now.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:35
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

quote:
Originally posted by KrossFalquo:
Get a shitload of spice racks.


lol
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:36
maggotcorps maggotcorps is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

GET THE SPICE RACK!!!
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:36
Random Random is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

the psp and the mps. sell em both make some cash
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:38
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
Don't be so sure, my friend. I have no social life whatsoever.


Aye, but still, how long have you been here? And how many posts do you have? You'll still be here in, say, 5 years, because you haven't got the slightest interest in an offline life? I highly doubt it.

I'm a fucking post machine myself, but lately I find myself coming here less and less. You will too, someday, and you won't feel bad about it. I promise.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:42
bobothemagichobo bobothemagichobo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

Get one of these: http://tinyurl.com/ez2pt

and send it to me.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:12
Dream of the iris Dream of the iris is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

Does America have anything like this? I hope it does.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:37
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

quote:
Originally posted by umop 3pisdn:
Aye, but still, how long have you been here? And how many posts do you have? You'll still be here in, say, 5 years, because you haven't got the slightest interest in an offline life? I highly doubt it.

I'm a fucking post machine myself, but lately I find myself coming here less and less. You will too, someday, and you won't feel bad about it. I promise.



Blasphemy I tells ya!
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:42
2006 is GAY 2006 is GAY is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

quote:
Originally posted by Over The Influence:
PSP.


 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:44
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

I'd go for the camcorder myself.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:51
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

Keep saving and get the 20" lcd tv?
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:54
NoLongerBanned NoLongerBanned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have 100,000 points, what to buy?

You lucky dick.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics