|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2006-03-17, 23:00
|
|
|
In Honour Of St Patrick..
In honour of St Patrick and my drunken stupor...I ask The Temple of the Screaming Electron one thing...
WHO'S HOUSE?!
- Rabb
|
|
#2
 2006-03-17, 23:01
|
DA 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
RUN'S HOUSE! {DA}
|
|
#3
 2006-03-17, 23:02
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
Big Mama's
*raises the roof*
|
|
#4
 2006-03-17, 23:02
|
DA 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
I SAID WHO'S HOUSE!?! {DA}
|
|
#5
 2006-03-17, 23:02
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
RUN'S HOUSE!
- Rabb
|
|
#6
 2006-03-17, 23:04
|
DA 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
*Breaks it down* {DA}
|
|
#7
 2006-03-17, 23:04
|
Tommy Lund 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
quote: Originally posted by h0ppinlowrider: Big Mama's
*raises the roof*
You kids know nothing of culture.
|
|
#8
 2006-03-17, 23:05
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
House is a doctor on a show named 'House'
|
|
#9
 2006-03-17, 23:06
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
I'm in the house ya'll I'm in the house ya'll And this is how an MC breaks it down ya'll!
- Rabb
|
|
#10
 2006-03-17, 23:10
|
burntoffering 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
quote: Originally posted by DA: RUN'S HOUSE! {DA}
word ~agent orange.
|
|
#11
 2006-03-17, 23:10
|
d0nnar 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
HEY You fuckin drunks keep it down there or I'm callin the COPS!
|
|
#12
 2006-03-17, 23:12
|
Pileven 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
quote: Originally posted by d0nnar: HEY You fuckin drunks keep it down there!
|
|
#13
 2006-03-17, 23:13
|
DA 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
quote: Originally posted by d0nnar: HEY You fuckin drunks keep it down there or I'm callin the COPS!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ *Isn't in Run's house.* {DA}
|
|
#14
 2006-03-17, 23:26
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
*Is in Run's House*
*Turns up volume*
WHO'S HOUSE?!
- Rabb
|
|
#15
 2006-03-17, 23:28
|
DA 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
Run's house? {DA}
|
|
#16
 2006-03-17, 23:36
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
quote: Originally posted by DA: Run's house? {DA}
Haha....Who's house?! - Rabb
|
|
#17
 2006-03-17, 23:49
|
slosh 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
When I first read the title, I thought it said In honour of Patrick Stewart. I rushed to this thread, and was disapointed...
|
|
#18
 2006-03-18, 00:06
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Assfuck Pennsylvania.
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
It's Run's house!
Now...what's the time?!
It's time to get ill!
I asked what's the time?!
|
|
#19
 2006-03-18, 00:14
|
Asphyxia 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
I am going to enter some random text... code:
foijshdy85bgksjdfgy45bnsknmdhw5tnsdfn guiw45tsndgksuthn iosdifygrtn sdifgysrgnskdjfghui5thsfngjkh54ui hznrgjksdfhtfsdfgsdfjkgjk white man rise up f g jslhgjksjkfgjk sjkdfgsd gfdjsgh kjf kill the blacks kashjhsjfgjlsdljkfgjdklfjlgjldjlkgjkl jfsdfghjsdllfjkg dfgsldfgsdfjkhgiuerh
|
|
#20
 2006-03-18, 00:55
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
I'm afraid you don't know the owner of the house, so for informational purposes^^
RUN'S HOUSE!!
- Rabb
|
|
#21
 2006-03-18, 00:56
|
Rainbow Se7en 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
MY house you drunken fuckers, now get outta here before I call the co- HEY STOP PISSING IN MY GODDAMN FRIDGE YOU FREELOADER!
|
|
#22
 2006-03-18, 00:57
|
masteroftheobvious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
*doesnt understand, although he loves house and watches it all the time*
|
|
#23
 2006-03-18, 00:57
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
quote: Originally posted by Rainbow Se7en: MY house you drunken fuckers, now get outta here before I call the co- HEY STOP PISSING IN MY GODDAMN FRIDGE YOU FREELOADER!
Holy shit! It's Run! ...nahh! You have nothing to do with RunDMC...You Be Illin' - Rabb
|
|
#24
 2006-03-18, 00:58
|
Aurilius 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
*Dances like a white guy AKA Like someone with odd shaped legs having a seizure*
|
|
#25
 2006-03-18, 00:59
|
Faithless 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
I've seen Run DMC flounder.
They went 'Mary, Mary, whats been bugging ya?'
And the crowd went '...'
|
|
#26
 2006-03-18, 01:02
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
Mary Mary; I need ya huggin'!
- Rabb
|
|
#27
 2006-03-18, 01:07
|
ExplodingTeeth 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
quote: Originally posted by Exposo: House is a doctor on a show named 'House'
As much as I despise you, I love that show...
|
|
#28
 2006-03-18, 01:09
|
Boy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
Whose* house. 
|
|
#29
 2006-03-18, 01:11
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
quote: Originally posted by Boy: Whose* house. 
Shush. WHO'S HOUSE?! - Rabb
|
|
#30
 2006-03-18, 05:53
|
KrossFalquo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
quote: Originally posted by Asphyxia: I am going to enter some random text...
code:
foijshdy85bgksjdfgy45bnsknmdhw5tnsdfn guiw45tsndgksuthn iosdifygrtn sdifgysrgnskdjfghui5thsfngjkh54ui hznrgjksdfhtfsdfgsdfjkgjk white man rise up f g jslhgjksjkfgjk sjkdfgsd gfdjsgh kjf kill the blacks kashjhsjfgjlsdljkfgjdklfjlgjldjlkgjkl jfsdfghjsdllfjkg dfgsldfgsdfjkhgiuerh
|
|
#31
 2006-03-18, 05:58
|
jshaw995 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
|
|
#32
 2006-03-19, 07:46
|
Zorya 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
quote: Originally posted by Boy: Whose* house. 
That was bugging me, too.
|
|
#33
 2006-03-19, 07:53
|
|
Regular
|
|
Mississauga Ontario Canada
|
|
Re: In Honour Of St Patrick..
h0u$3 1s t3h pwnz0rz
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|