About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:23
Ben Dover and Phil McCock Ben Dover and Phil McCock is offline
Regular
 
Default Am I ugly?

I know I'll get flamed for this, but it's serious. I have no friends, no one likes me, everyone ignores me when I try and make friends with them. Girls don't like me, I've got a reputation of asking every girl out my age in the school and all have said no in disgust. I even cut a bit. I've got really depressed, I've considered suicide more than once.

So my question is, am I ugly, or can't I get a girl friend for another reason?
http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/9915/me0uv.jpg
http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/8971/me44vv.jpg
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:24
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Didn't you do this......yesterday?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:24
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You are probably just gay.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:25
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

ive seen uglier people get laid, are you annoying?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:26
Roumo2 Roumo2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

12 posts and he shows us a pic how can it not be a trolltard?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:27
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You look like one of those cool guys that has loads of friends and girls.

I look a jillion times worse than you.
In fact i wish i looked like you.

You look awesome and I'm not even kidding. more pix?

[This message has been edited by Its steven (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:28
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Put it this way, your pic makes me feel glad to be alive.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:28
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

yeah, you kinda are.

but here is a remidy. shave your haed, or get a differant hair cut, I would fuck you then. or go emo, and get some emo chicks, they like guys.


~agent orange.

 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:29
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

your head looks like a penis.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:30
enlightened outkast enlightened outkast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Its steven:
You look awesome and I'm not even kidding. more pix?



NAMBLA ALERT!
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:32
Rowy Rowy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Sorry to bring this up, but weren't you the first nominated in the ugliest user on totse thread?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:32
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Don't listen to these fuck heads dude. not a thing wrong with you. If you looked like me you'd be gone by now.

And what the hell is NAMBLA?
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:32
bilb bilb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Lose weight, cut your hair, then come back and ask again.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:32
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

I'm glad I don't look like you.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:32
BloodLine BloodLine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Yea, you're kinda ugly.
However- you're in luck :- ) Your uglyness isn't the kinda that can't be changed. Main thing is baby fat and hair, you have clean skin, and an alright face. So a nice haircut- and work out....You could look pretty good.

Just work on it, do -DIFFRENT- things...hair cut = #1..not the normaly haircut, something NEW and then hit the gym.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:34
Food Food is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

grow your hair out, you look like a fucking Beatle.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:35
captain_kirk captain_kirk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You aren't a terrible looking guy. Kindof cute actually and I dig the haircut.

To be negative is to be unnatractive, if you believe that you are unnatractive, you will be percieved that way. Give yourself standards as you are probably better than the majority of girls you ask out, and desperation is never attractive. Start fresh with girls who don't know you or don't know of you. Be witty and charming but never negative about yourself.

All the best of luck to you.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:37
Moderator
 
NJ lookin at NYC
Default Re: Am I ugly?

learn how to play the guitar and join the beatlemania tour.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:38
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

If you asked every girl out that means you are annoying, people probably talk about how you are that "fat fuck annoying kid".

loose the beatle hair.

done.

 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:38
Ghostface_Killah Ghostface_Killah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by captain_kirk:
You aren't a terrible looking guy. Kindof cute actually and I dig the haircut.

To be negative is to be unnatractive, if you believe that you are unnatractive, you will be percieved that way. Give yourself standards as you are probably better than the majority of girls you ask out, and desperation is never attractive. Start fresh with girls who don't know you or don't know of you. Be witty and charming but never negative about yourself.

All the best of luck to you.



you can always count on women to post bullshit like this, but the truth is she doesnt think you're cute at all. in fact you're really ugly. you kind of look like you have down syndrome actually.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:38
Captain Asshat Captain Asshat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Pretty much just a repeat... lose some weight and do something different with your hair. My vote would be to grow it out to ponytail length or do a Roman cut like everyone else.

And as far as women go.. not getting it is better than paying for it sometimes, so don't worry about that so much.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:40
captain_kirk captain_kirk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ghostface_Killah:
you can always count on women to post bullshit like this, but the truth is she doesnt think you're cute at all. in fact you're really ugly. you kind of look like you have down syndrome actually.


Do you ever wonder why your mother doesn't love you and you've never had a woman touch your penis?
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:42
Cooking with Zyklon B Cooking with Zyklon B is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

ive seen uglier guys get laid. when your talking to chicks do you put em off? not self confident are you?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:43
Ghostface_Killah Ghostface_Killah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

lots of women have touched my penis and being brutally honest to disgusting people actually makes them think i'm cool
 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:45
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

I think you're a cutie. You remind me of The Beatles.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:47
Clever Handle Clever Handle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You look like on of them, has lots of girl friends (not girlfriends like dating) but never get's laid. Like the guy that girls talk with, about their problems and shit. Pretent to be gay and you might see some tits or ass?
 #27 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:57
GloriousG GloriousG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

THATS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO UGLY

but lose the Emo hair

and get a nice short beard.

thats it!

you can thank me by giving me 100 bucks, please, please, i need money!!!
 #28 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:59
Sypher_X Sypher_X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

1) Cut the fag hair
2) Lose Weight
3) Become more confident
4) Take up a hobby/sport

There you go, your main problem is you look fat (Not super fat but chubby). Run and do crunches, also build some muscles in your arms. Do something with your hair. You then should be 50x better.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:00
Regular
 
Back In New Orleans!
Default Re: Am I ugly?

of all the people to ask a serious question your going to ask the cazy mother fuckers of TOTSE?!?!?!?

our responses will just lower your self esteam you ugly little kid
^^see^^

yeah...but i too have seen uglier kids get laid just be more confident and shave your head bald
 #30 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:01
Ben Dover and Phil McCock Ben Dover and Phil McCock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Thanks for the help so far, I appreiciate it. Also, to answer a few people who asked this question, no, I'm not very confident at all to be honest.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:04
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: Am I ugly?

yes...you are ugly
 #32 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:06
enlightened outkast enlightened outkast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ghostface_Killah:
lots of women have touched my penis and being brutally honest to disgusting people actually makes them think i'm cool


lol@women touchin my penis.

women jus aint touchin mine they fuckin mine

true say about being brutally honest.people fuckin hate it somtimes.truth is serious.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:13
KrossFalquo KrossFalquo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Who else here expected the pictures to be Goatse or tubgirl?
 #34 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:15
AngrySquirrel AngrySquirrel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Get adopted by Mike Myers and you'll be fine...
 #35 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:24
PUN5H3D3X5T3NC3 PUN5H3D3X5T3NC3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
I know I'll get flamed for this, but it's serious. I have no friends, no one likes me, everyone ignores me when I try and make friends with them. Girls don't like me, I've got a reputation of asking every girl out my age in the school and all have said no in disgust. I even cut a bit. I've got really depressed, I've considered suicide more than once.

So my question is, am I ugly, or can't I get a girl friend for another reason?
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 9915/me0uv .jpg]http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/9915/me0uv.jpg[/URL]
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 8971/me44v v.jpg]http ://img476. imageshack .us/img476/8971/me44vv.jpg[/URL]




Well, look at it this way, you do bear quite a resembelance to Ringo from the Beatles, and he got plenty of ass, plus he was in a band. So just don't worry.


[This message has been edited by PUN5H3D3X5T3NC3 (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #36 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:25
kapocsi kapocsi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Don't listen to theese people. They get satisfaction out of hurting other people.

Youur not ugly. IIf ytou would liek to increasde you physical apearance just cut your hair andi dont knwo what kind of body you have but just work out.


DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.

DO NOT BE ANNOYING.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:38
Lundmark Lundmark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
I'm not very confident at all to be honest.

Thats your fucking problem. I have seen many less attractive people with hot girlfriends. you are not ugly. Dark Kaiser is ugly. Your social life is 85% dependent on your personality.
Here is a list of annoying things:
touching people
breathing on their face
having a voice that sounds like its coming out your nose
walking with your toes pointed outward
talking alot
talking about uninteresting things
moving around alot
faking being drunk/high
but most of all, this pisses me off the quickest: Assuming an image. God damnit I hate people who try to act like philosophers, gangsters, upper class. People who feel like theyre the only ones with problems. People who cant survive without attention.

This is a short list of behaviors that annoy me. Now I cant tell you how to make people like you, you just kind of aquire that over time and trial and error. Do you have a job? If not, get a job where you have to interact with people. Really try hard to find out what turns them off. Of course have a nice body never hurts.

 #38 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:39
notapplicable notapplicable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
your head looks like a penis.


Haha.
 #39 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:39
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by captain_kirk:
Do you ever wonder why your mother doesn't love you and you've never had a woman touch your penis?


ozzy showed me the nude pic of you lol.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:48
Regular
 
Edmonton
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Ugly as a mo' Fo'! [ Just kiddin ]

Dont go up to people and be like, HEY WANNA BE FRIENDS!?!

I would probally have to know you to know why you dont get laid.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:50
ifeelalright191 ifeelalright191 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Its steven:
And what the hell is NAMBLA?


National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes
 #42 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:51
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

theres dudes that look like you and they get all the girls. but you aint as fly as me.

*im fly as a muthafuckin GT on spinners*
 #43 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:56
destructo56 destructo56 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Rowy:
Sorry to bring this up, but weren't you the first nominated in the ugliest user on totse thread?


that was mean...
 #44 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:57
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

i have an idea. i was dissed by bitches alot, until i was wearing real expensive clothes. then i had more than 6 friends, lead my own group and girls was acting like i was the most popular nigga in da school. then this new nigga came and got all the girls. but i was the one who still had the most friends.

[true story]

*im fly as a muthafuckin G.T on spinners*
 #45 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:58
Tarnak Tarnak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

In real life he's probably really annoying thats all. I know a kid who looks a lot like him. He never shuts up. Like when you tell him no he constantly questions why. He tagged along with me last week and I got kicked out of a party and he couldn't just walk out, he had to scream and shit and give them the finger. When you tell him you don't want him over he'll always press why? Why? Fucking Andrew. I hate that kid.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:00
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Lose the bowl cut kid.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:02
Tarnak Tarnak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarnak
In real life he's probably really annoying thats all. I know a kid who looks a lot like him. He never shuts up. Like when you tell him no he constantly questions why. He tagged along with me last week and I got kicked out of a party and he couldn't just walk out, he had to scream and shit and give them the finger. When you tell him you don't want him over he'll always press why? Why? Fucking Andrew. I hate that kid.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:03
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Deoz:
[b]Lose the bowl cut kid.[/B]


 #49 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:03
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Join the Army.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:25
isikia isikia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

The hairs not excellent, so I think it'd benefit from a trim and a shaping. You look a little "soft round the edges", what the rest of you like? Unless you're really annoying, I'd guess you're just approaching things in the wrong way, you're not that bad looking.

I could be wrong, and you could just be a gay. Either way...

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
I've got a reputation of asking every girl out my age in the school and all have said no in disgust.


This could be your worst problem, reputation. Asking everyone out isn't cool. My friend did it, everyone thought he was a jerk, and he got nowhere. However, he left for college, and though he was ugly, he left his reputation behind and tried being more of a nice person, instead of starting every conversation with "fuck me, please. Or at least date me." He's done well, and has a very enviable girlfriend.

[This message has been edited by isikia (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #51 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:39
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
I even cut a bit. I've got really depressed, I've considered suicide more than once.




Chicks hate emos
 #52 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:43
Time Time is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
I know I'll get flamed for this, but it's serious. I have no friends, no one likes me, everyone ignores me when I try and make friends with them. Girls don't like me, I've got a reputation of asking every girl out my age in the school and all have said no in disgust. I even cut a bit. I've got really depressed, I've considered suicide more than once.

So my question is, am I ugly, or can't I get a girl friend for another reason?
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 9915/me0uv .jpg]http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/9915/me0uv.jpg[/URL]
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 8971/me44v v.jpg]http ://img476. imageshack .us/img476/8971/me44vv.jpg[/URL]



DON'T CLICK IT! IT'S GOATSE!
 #53 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:44
BobG BobG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Dude! the beatles are long gone, get a haircut!
 #54 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:48
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

all this dude needs to do is lose the weight, and he will be able to get a girl.

ps-stop the cutting.

-P11
 #55 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:49
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Your face broke my screen!!! You wanker!!! I expect something to be done about this... Like you getting a haircut...
 #56 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:55
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Man how old are you? cause i looked very similar to you in like grade 8. Then i started working out, grew my hair out and stopped acting like a pussy. Worked well
 #57 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:19
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

u look pretty kool , if u just have an outgoing attitude im sure youd be successful
 #58 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:26
Samari Samari is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You look like a fucking fag.
 #59 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:33
Fuckedup Fuckedup is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Its steven:
And what the hell is NAMBLA?


quote:
Originally posted by ifeelalright191:
National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes


Also North American Man Boy Love Association who have been fighting with National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes for nambla.com .
 #60 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:34
Moderator
 
Former HB mod.
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
I've considered suicide.



Consider it a bit harder next time.
 #61 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:35
Food Food is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

about the self confidence thing:
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum32/HTML/006280.html
 #62 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:01
Procrastinator Procrastinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
I know I'll get flamed for this, but it's serious. I have no friends, no one likes me, everyone ignores me when I try and make friends with them. Girls don't like me, I've got a reputation of asking every girl out my age in the school and all have said no in disgust. I even cut a bit. I've got really depressed, I've considered suicide more than once.

So my question is, am I ugly, or can't I get a girl friend for another reason?
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 9915/me0uv .jpg]http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/9915/me0uv.jpg[/URL]
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 8971/me44v v.jpg]http ://img476. imageshack .us/img476/8971/me44vv.jpg[/URL]



yep pretty much
 #63 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:27
Regular
 
within the subliminal
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You should try getting a haircut and a shower.
 #64 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:43
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You think you got it bad? http://tinyurl.com/mgsuo - THATS ME!
 #65 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:52
Assmonkey Assmonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
I know I'll get flamed for this, but it's serious. I have no friends, no one likes me, everyone ignores me when I try and make friends with them. Girls don't like me, I've got a reputation of asking every girl out my age in the school and all have said no in disgust. I even cut a bit. I've got really depressed, I've considered suicide more than once.

So my question is, am I ugly, or can't I get a girl friend for another reason?
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 9915/me0uv .jpg]http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/9915/me0uv.jpg[/URL]
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 8971/me44v v.jpg]http ://img476. imageshack .us/img476/8971/me44vv.jpg[/URL]



You look like this dude at my school. .
 #66 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:30
Morgoroth Morgoroth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by smoketheweed:
I'm glad I don't look like you.


HA HA HA HA

keep up the good work, down syndrome kid

HA HA HA HA!


owned by irony
 #67 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:33
Damko Damko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You have an uncanny resembalence to former Beach Boy Brian Wilson



[This message has been edited by Damko (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #68 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:02
Sidesteppedbackwards Sidesteppedbackwards is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Allright, dye your hair black, let the front of your hair grow a bit and make it look all homo emo, then the girls will come running. Plus wear band shirts. And you may have developed a reputation in your school as being an outcast, you may want to try to talk to somone in a different grade just so they dont think your a looser without even getting to know you.
 #69 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:11
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Morgoroth:
HA HA HA HA

keep up the good work, down syndrome kid

HA HA HA HA!


owned by irony



The way you write resembles a Downs Syndrome kid. Look, I know you're bitter and depressed, but go and take your anger out on a punch bag or something. The Internet will do you no good.
 #70 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:24
xannex xannex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You're not ugly, at all, so don't listen to people trying to make you feel awful. You can't expect to get a girlfriend if you don't get your self-esteem straightened out first! Maybe you're just looking for a change? Try a new hairstyle, or new clothes, just anything that makes you feel good about yourself and gives you more confidence.
 #71 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:53
cyberax262 cyberax262 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

I've seen uglyer people. The key to life is not giving a shit so don't worry about it man.


 #72 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:55
gogetalife13579 gogetalife13579 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

This is a joke.

But yes, that person in the picture is ugly.
 #73 
Old 2006-03-18, 17:59
floyd the barber floyd the barber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You're not particularly 'bad' looking (in terms of bullshit socially defined attractiveness), so you must be a dick.
 #74 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:06
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

I wouldn't even fuck you, and I've been with some fuglies in my short time.
 #75 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:06
Freak_In_A_Cage Freak_In_A_Cage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Jesus man! put that thing away! Get help! here http://www.free6.com , quick tip, lay on your arm untill it goes numb then when you go to that site it'll feel like someone else
 #76 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:28
shredder_ov_tha_night shredder_ov_tha_night is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

smoke weed, that will do it and do 10 to 20 grams of shrooms, and then they will like you haha!
 #77 
Old 2006-03-18, 19:19
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Yes, you are very ugly. Have a nice day. kthxbei.
 #78 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:15
WhyteWydow WhyteWydow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
I know I'll get flamed for this, but it's serious. I have no friends, no one likes me, everyone ignores me when I try and make friends with them. Girls don't like me, I've got a reputation of asking every girl out my age in the school and all have said no in disgust. I even cut a bit. I've got really depressed, I've considered suicide more than once.

So my question is, am I ugly, or can't I get a girl friend for another reason?
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 9915/me0uv .jpg]http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/9915/me0uv.jpg[/URL]
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 8971/me44v v.jpg]http ://img476. imageshack .us/img476/8971/me44vv.jpg[/URL]




HAHAHHA OMG you are so ugly!!! Paul Burchill should kick ur ass for being so ugly! maybe u;'d have a girlfriend if u dind't spend all ur time on Totse asking ppl why u have no girlfriend! u fucking nerd! get out! HAHHAHAH
 #79 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:31
thedevilsrighthandman thedevilsrighthandman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

yes your ugly, now im of to play X-box, Halo 2 rock bitch.


laterz cock sucker......
 #80 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:34
NarcolepticInsomniac NarcolepticInsomniac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Move on with life, if you cant make friends than oh well their are other things you can do to entertain yourself. Like make amateur porn!
 #81 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:48
phyco_grl26034 phyco_grl26034 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

you need self confidence. unless you already have a bad rep, i honestly see nothing wrong with you. You look a little chubby. is it the pix? Your an average looking guy. Its all mental as far as i can sse..,. unless your stalking supermodels and getting depressed b/c they don't have the iq to make more than 2 letter words (no).

quote:
Originally posted by Its steven:

And what the hell is NAMBLA?



NAMBLA= NAtional Man Boy Love Association. want the legal age for sex to be moved to like 9. think children are sexual creatures too, and they should be free to express their sexuality with whomever they choose ( like with 45 year old hairy men). funny watching their speaches.
 #82 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:55
Regular
 
washington usa
Default Re: Am I ugly?

you may be ulgy but im fat, but even i have have some girls that dig me

one of which has a *nice* rack ;]

mabey your just annoying
 #83 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:01
Regular
 
Toronto, ON
Default Re: Am I ugly?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/shitgoose0902/owned01.jpg

 #84 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:22
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

You look like an uglier version of Ringo Starr.
 #85 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:24
jbob the bandit jbob the bandit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Dude, if it makes you feel better this is me.
http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12092005101215pm0la.jpg

See, there are worse looking guys than you.
 #86 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:30
passthefuckout passthefuckout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

fuckin ugly.
 #87 
Old 2006-03-18, 23:48
AngrySquirrel AngrySquirrel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by xannex:
You're not ugly, at all, so don't listen to people trying to make you feel awful. You can't expect to get a girlfriend if you don't get your self-esteem straightened out first! Maybe you're just looking for a change? Try a new hairstyle, or new clothes, just anything that makes you feel good about yourself and gives you more confidence.


You've gotten a pretty gem there in terms of compliments, don't waste it.
 #88 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:45
1 4 the 4 1 1 1 4 the 4 1 1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

get a haircut skywalker.... best advice i got for ya...
 #89 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:03
person person is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

nah, just do something about that hair
 #90 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:08
Wog Wog is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

reminds me of the beatles
 #91 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:16
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by fly4life14:
i have an idea. i was dissed by bitches alot, until i was wearing real expensive clothes. then i had more than 6 friends, lead my own group and girls was acting like i was the most popular nigga in da school. then this new nigga came and got all the girls. but i was the one who still had the most friends.

[true story]

*im fly as a muthafuckin G.T on spinners*



yous just a bitch-ass faggot nigga.
 #92 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:21
MadCow 43 MadCow 43 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?


Dude, you suck at life.

1. punch the next guy in the face that talks shit to you.

2. start a fight club.

3. beat the shit out of your self
 #93 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:00
PharmFiend PharmFiend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Just kill yourself now. Your a waste of life and you are wasting vital oxygen for people who deserve it. Take 40 maximum strength tylenols and 5-10 shots of hard liqour, that should work.

PF
 #94 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:08
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

OK, so you do look like a Beatle, and you look about 10 years old.

Cut the hair, lift some weights, and start doing drugs. Seriously.

Edit: Judging by your username, you look like one of those kids who like to make stupid ass, "dirty" jokes alot that only 3d graders would find funny. It also looks like you have the high pitched voice to go with it, no offence, bro.

Seriously, start smoking weed, and going to school drunk as hell.

[This message has been edited by FuckedintheHead (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #95 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:12
TaughtSee TaughtSee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

normal white boy...
 #96 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:20
pkrchmp012 pkrchmp012 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

it's gay to judge other men.
 #97 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:51
McScrewtape McScrewtape is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

No you're not ugly, but I'd change the haircut. Maybe drop a few pounds...
 #98 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:17
Morgoroth Morgoroth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by smoketheweed:
The way you write resembles a Downs Syndrome kid. Look, I know you're bitter and depressed, but go and take your anger out on a punch bag or something. The Internet will do you no good.


how the hell would you know what i am like? how the hell would you know if i am bitter and depressed, or that i am angry.

whereas i know you are all of these things, as you have posted them, and about having no friends, and then trying to become a social label in a sad attempt to get some.

and even if you haddnt everyone would at least think you should be; looking like this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/cof2/PICT1065.jpg

and yes, it does look like you have downs syndrome.


 #99 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:19
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Firstly, I'm a girl.
You don't look ugly at all to me. You have a really cute face.
The hair is questionable. Get a trendy sort of hair cut, and dye it a crazy colour (Like Blue). It'll grab peoples attention. No one noticed me until I dyed my hair pink. Then I became the chick with the cool hair.
You look a little chubby? That's cute too. Though not all girls are going to be as forgiving. Some girls are bitches. It's a horrible fact of life.
You need to have confidence in yourself. Or at least fake it. I don't mean be arrogant, I mean, just take a risk and start talking to some people who have the same classes as you or something. Ask people lots of questions, everyone loves talking about themselves.
Are you any good at any sports? Or anything you can do outside school? Or inside school. Find something that interests you, even if it is geeky or whatever.
Don't cut, it doesn't help anything and the scars it leaves makes you feel stupid later in life.
How do you dress? You can't go wrong with baggy jeans, a studded belt (Or not studded, whatever floats your boat) and a nice shirt.
That's all I can really think of. Take risks, you're only going to live once, and there's no time to be down on yourself. Get to know people. If you're shy, learn how to listen and ask questions.

Good luck you funky little monkey, and keep on smiling that adorable smile.

[This message has been edited by Kimness (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #100 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:25
Moderator
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
I know I'll get flamed for this, but it's serious. I have no friends, no one likes me, everyone ignores me when I try and make friends with them. Girls don't like me, I've got a reputation of asking every girl out my age in the school and all have said no in disgust. I even cut a bit. I've got really depressed, I've considered suicide more than once.

So my question is, am I ugly, or can't I get a girl friend for another reason?
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 9915/me0uv .jpg]http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/9915/me0uv.jpg[/URL]
[URL=http: //img476.i mageshack. us/img476/ 8971/me44v v.jpg]http ://img476. imageshack .us/img476/8971/me44vv.jpg[/URL]



You look pretty good, Smiley happy pretty person damn you.


The reason people seem to ignore you and act like assholes is because life is just like that.

There are so many people who are ignored, bullied, made fun of, and hurt. It's really depressing.

I guess all you can do is deal with it and wait till you're older when people arent so shitty and immediately judgemental.

 #101 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:25
Regular
 
.:six degrees of synesthesia:.
Default Re: Am I ugly?

Maybe it's because they all know your totse username.
 #102 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:36
Morgoroth Morgoroth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

in responce to the thread starter:

do something with the hair, anything!

also, as said before, your slightly chubby. exercise can help with that, though when its a bit of puppy fat on the cheeks, it doesnt work so well. try chewing gum every day, all day for a month or two. this will really tone your face and could help imensly
 #103 
Old 2006-03-19, 10:45
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I ugly?

dont be a troll. lose the george harrison look. dont ask everyone out. wait a little
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics