About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:24
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Well lemme start off by saying ive been around here reading topics for awhile and I finally just HAD to make a topic on what I did last saturday while it snowed..

Well I made a 6 foot snow penis in the snow:
http://tinyurl.com/lea29

[This message has been edited by GlowStickz (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:25
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

I bet it'll fit your asshole just perfectly.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:25
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Mmmmmmkay.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:26
Tuesday Tuesday is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

nice, and when it melts it will look like it is getting soft :P

 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:28
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Haha. Awesome.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:28
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

do you live in petersburg alaska?


~agent orange.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:30
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:
do you live in petersburg alaska?


~agent orange.




Uh.. no I live near california, los gatos.. Yes I live near a town thats named The Cats..
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:31
enlightened outkast enlightened outkast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

snow goatse now
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:32
mattboy207 mattboy207 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Nice work mate.

+1 from me.

-/\/\attboy
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:32
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by GlowStickz:

Uh.. no I live near california, los gatos.. Yes I live near a town thats named The Cats..



Wow, it must be really fucking cold down there. You in the Bay Area? or is that near LA. I think thats near San Jose, isnt it? You live on Mount Hamilton?
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:33
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by GlowStickz:

Uh.. no I live near california, los gatos.. Yes I live near a town thats named The Cats..



ok, sorry, I have a freind who made a huge snow dick =, who lived in petersburg alaska. so I thought, "wow! someone I know!"

but alas....


~agent orange.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:33
underwear on head underwear on head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Thats fucking great. Holy shit Ive never seen anything that funny
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:33
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

PS, you forgot the testicals.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:34
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

That's awesome! +6.
{DA}
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:35
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Wow, it must be really fucking cold down there. You in the Bay Area? or is that near LA. I think thats near San Jose, isnt it? You live on Mount Hamilton?


Eh its been raining for like 2 weeks straight now, and before it snowed we had a huge hailstorm with thunder and lighting.. But Los Gatos is near sanjose, about 20-30 min away.

EDIT: Lacker i didnt forget the balls.. If you look closely you can see them.. just not very well from that angle

[This message has been edited by GlowStickz (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:38
NarcolepticInsomniac NarcolepticInsomniac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

funny shit. I use to live on an island and made a pretty big one in the sand one night but not as big as that one.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:43
Certified Dead Certified Dead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by Elephantitis Man:
I bet it'll fit your asshole just perfectly.


Bahahaha
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:48
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by mattboy207:
Nice work mate.

+1 from me.

-Asphyxia



 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:56
MasterMind420 MasterMind420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

So you rubbed your hands up and down the shaft of a 6 foot penis essentially giving it a handjob?
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:56
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by MasterMind420:
So you rubbed your hands up and down the shaft of a 6 foot penis essentially giving it a handjob?


Exactly what i did to get it that height
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:05
Lundmark Lundmark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

totally original
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:12
NoLongerBanned NoLongerBanned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by Lundmark:
totally original


Don't be a party pooper.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:14
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Gay.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:14
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Lund, he lives in california on the coast. it snows like every fucking 10 years. There is less then 4 inches of snow (from what i can see). I think its orriginal for him. It's pretty amusing. I wonder what his mom is thinking. Or the neighbors.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:15
eXo5 eXo5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
PS, you forgot the testicals.



take his name and put and s before it and that makes the new name of the thread starter. hahahahah
 #26 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:15
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Well..

Me: I hope it doesnt melt
Dad: itll just go limp
Mom: OMG ITS SO BIG

Oh and since highway 17 was blocked with traffic people would come down our road for a detour.. A lot of people would stop near our mailboxes and look down at it in horror/laughter.

[This message has been edited by GlowStickz (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #27 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:16
Muramune Muramune is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

I laughed
 #28 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:17
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Your parents must've been embarassed knowing their son enjoys sculting snow phalluses.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:44
beergoggles beergoggles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Very nice. I wish it snowed in Florida. Hmm maybe I will make one out of sand

[This message has been edited by beergoggles (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #30 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:46
Regular
 
Inland Empire, CA
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

That's one of the better snow penises that I've seen. Most of the time, people don't bother to shave the sides and it looks like it has some lumpy STD.

 #31 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:01
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Give it some big balls. Then more pix.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:05
GlowStickz GlowStickz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by Your Papi:
Give it some big balls. Then more pix.



Man this was a week ago, all thats left is a clump of snow the size of my head..

Also when it started melting the head popped off
 #33 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:09
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

hahaha...thats a detailed penis! where are the balls?

-P11
 #34 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:15
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by Where Is Your God Now:
Gay.


 #35 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:29
dark_one dark_one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Thats quite funny
 #36 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:35
Moderator
 
The Cahulawassee River
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

You should have made a snowman with a six-foot dick. Now that would be funny!
 #37 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:35
Zcon10 Zcon10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by enlightened outkast:
snow goatse now


I agree.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:37
captain_kirk captain_kirk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Well done!
 #39 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:57
Yo Mum is minging Yo Mum is minging is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

compensating....
 #40 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:01
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

I was the original giant snow penis on totse innovator, my penis was more lifelike and had veins, AND I ADDED BIG TESTICLES.

You suck.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:02
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:
I was the original giant snow penis on totse innovator, my penis was more lifelike and had veins, [b]AND I ADDED BIG TESTICLES.

You suck.[/B]


 #42 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:03
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Just so everyone realizes how much more my snow penis kicked this guys snow penis' ass:
http://tinyurl.com/rl8lb http://tinyurl.com/r23ow
 #43 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:10
DTP DTP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

GlowStickz snow penis > rabbi's snow penis. Sorry.
 #44 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:11
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by DTP:
GlowStickz snow penis > rabbi's snow penis. Sorry.


Bullshit. You're mad. Positively mad.

[This message has been edited by The_Rabbi (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #45 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:16
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

And I didn't even have a shovel, bitch.
http://tinyurl.com/m599b http://tinyurl.com/o4up5
 #46 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:29
FishstickHatrack FishstickHatrack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Only on totse will you find a pissing contest about snow penises.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:35
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

very good. very good indeed
 #48 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:40
Regular
 
Long Island, NY
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

Props to the OP, but:


quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:
And I didn't even have a shovel, bitch.
http://tinyurl.com/m599b http://tinyurl.com/o4up5



That is just insane. You even made VEINS in that shit. How long did that take to do?
 #49 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:51
The_Rabbi The_Rabbi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

With four of us working on it by just piling snow by hand and packing it down, ~three hours.

And fuck the respects to the OP, I made this exact same thread three days ago. This jerk-off probably wouldn't have even thought to build a giant snow penis were it not for said thread.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-18, 10:27
JuggaloStoner42069 JuggaloStoner42069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I made a 6 foot tall snow penis (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by GlowStickz:
ive been around here reading topics for awhile and I finally just HAD to make a topic on what I did last saturday while it snowed


quote:
Originally posted by The_Rabbi:I made this exact same thread three days ago. This jerk-off probably wouldn't have even thought to build a giant snow penis were it not for said thread.


Lmao, Rabbi. It musta been your thread that he was looking at when he got this, oh so original idea for a topic. Lmao

[This message has been edited by JuggaloStoner42069 (edited 03-18-2006).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics