About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:17
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default This had me cracking up


An 80-year-old man went to his doctor for his annual check-up. The doctor asks him how he's feeling. The 80-year-old says, "I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considers his question for a minute and then begins. "I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid trophy hunter and never misses a season. One day, when he was going out hunting, he was in a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. When he got to the creek, he saw a prime beaver sitting beside the stream of water. He raised his cane and went 'bang, bang'. Suddenly, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. What do you think of that?"

The 80-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

LOL!
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:19
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

hahaha, I lawled.


~agent orange.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:19
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

*chuckles*
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:21
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

Stupid, boring and unoriginal.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:22
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

I grinned.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:31
mattboy207 mattboy207 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

I didn't get it, but when i did, the moment was gone.

-/\/\attboy
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:49
Lewcifer Lewcifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by mattboy207:
I didn't get it, but when i did, the moment was gone.

-/\/\attboy



smooth
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:50
Tr1p Tr1p is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by Domenation:
Stupid, boring and unoriginal.



Cliche comment faggot.

Yeah i grinned.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:36
Mindless Xyzzyean Mindless Xyzzyean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

Yep i giggled like a school girl.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:17
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

I farted.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:20
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

*giggle*
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:31
Winters Winters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

Meh.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:33
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

It made me chuckle. Nice one.
{DA}
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:47
Regular
 
Long Island, NY
Default Re: This had me cracking up

Yeah, I laughed.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:02
Psykadelic Psykadelic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

I Snorted.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:07
NoLongerBanned NoLongerBanned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

Okay, I guess.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:12
jshaw995 jshaw995 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by Twisted_Ferret:
I grinned.


 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:14
Groovy Groovy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

i lafted.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:16
KrossFalquo KrossFalquo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

I shat myself.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:20
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaw995
quote:
Originally posted by Twisted_Ferret:
I grinned.


 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:26
Regular
 
under the freeway
Default Re: This had me cracking up

meh
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:28
feeble89 feeble89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

didnt get it at first.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:32
tatari gami tatari gami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by NoLongerBanned:
Okay, I guess.


 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:37
Muramune Muramune is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

I've heard this one already, but I grinned and almost 'heh'ed at it.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:45
Regular
 
Chicago IL USA
Default Re: This had me cracking up

i dont get it
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:48
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by Xerxes35:
i dont get it


Hint- Beaver=Vagina.

Geenass.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 06:55
angryanalrobot angryanalrobot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

Ebaumsworld you faggot
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:35
potentgirt potentgirt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

aww good, but since its form ebaums....
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:37
underwear on head underwear on head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

kick ass
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:48
rebdomine rebdomine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

...Made me pass wind through my nostrals,

and I doo doo'd twice.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 07:58
driveby driveby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

old man-pwned
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:20
LogicalEloquence LogicalEloquence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by mattboy207:
I didn't get it, but when i did, the moment was gone.


Same here
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:39
dark_one dark_one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by mattboy207:
I didn't get it, but when i did, the moment was gone.

-/\/\attboy




Ditto
 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:43
apocalypse_now21 apocalypse_now21 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by Domenation:
Stupid, boring and unoriginal.


description of self?
 #35 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:44
river_of_ash river_of_ash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

I've heard this one before, and I found it funnier when the doctor just said, "Exactly."
 #36 
Old 2006-03-18, 08:53
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

*chuckles*
 #37 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:29
Atticus_Ellis Atticus_Ellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by Twisted_Ferret:
I grinned.


 #38 
Old 2006-03-18, 09:59
Choch Choch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

Yeah i read www.ebaumsworld.com too.. your too cool. Listen to some Dane Cook, hes a silly bitch.

haha
 #39 
Old 2006-03-18, 11:00
Wog Wog is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

Oh so the 20 yr old shot the beaver?
ahahahha i never saw that one coming
 #40 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:09
anthra22 anthra22 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by Choch:
Yeah i read www.ebaumsworld.com too.. your too cool. Listen to some Dane Cook, hes a silly bitch.

haha



Dane Cook Sucks!!!, Mitch Hedberg will always be king. RIP.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:18
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

Yea... Ebaumsworld front page tsk tsk tsk
 #42 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:28
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by Wog:
Oh so the 20 yr old shot the beaver?
ahahahha i never saw that one coming




This made me laugh mroe than the actual joke, hahahaha!

 #43 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:29
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by Mindless Xyzzyean:
Yep i giggled like a school girl.


Oh yeah?

Well I giggled like a Japanese schoolgirl.

 #44 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:32
diehard993 diehard993 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This had me cracking up

quote:
Originally posted by Domenation:
Stupid, boring and unoriginal.


Ok Simon.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics