About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:02
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default What are you doing for Spring Break?

Mines is going to kick ass. Me and 9 friends(3 guys 6 girls) will be staying at a hotel at the beach 4 hours away for the whole week, without our parents. Yes, we're going to be the stereotypical, loud, obnoxious, intoxicated, horny teens you guys always complain about. And you know what? I don't give a fuck who hates, because I'm gonna have fun and it's gonna kick ass. I'm 16, and have every right to be excited.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:09
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

I sat at home and smoked pot.

Edit: And consequently, I sat and played zoo keeper for you assholes.

[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:10
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
I sat at home and smoked pot.


You already had yours? My spring break is in 2 weeks.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:10
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

Mine was last week.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:10
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

I'm going to swerve a bus into partying teens.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:11
Moderator
 
Eh
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

I'm done classes in two weeks.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:13
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

I'm going to jack off to videos of horny intoxicated teens. Spring break doesn't exist in Albania.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:14
Opiumfarmosaurus Opiumfarmosaurus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

I'm going to Canada.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:18
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
I'm going to jack off to videos of horny intoxicated teens. Spring break doesn't exist in Albania.


You poor thing.

P.S The future looks good for me and that girl I told you about. I'm gaining ground.



[This message has been edited by Zay (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:22
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

One solid week of training.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:23
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
You poor thing.

P.S The future looks good for me and that girl I told you about. I'm gaining ground.




Giggity giggity. She wouldn't happen to be coming along on this break of spring?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:05
Isobutane Isobutane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

Well, easter holiday I'll be working, spending time with my two best girls, spending time with an old friend who's coming back to Enland for a few days over easter, spening time with my boy, spending time sitting on the counter at my boy's work place.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:52
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

quote:
Originally posted by ShqipTAR:
Giggity giggity. She wouldn't happen to be coming along on this break of spring?


I WISH!!! She'll be home all goody goody with her parents. Anyways, ever since she found out that I'm going on this thing, she's been especially, umm, I dont know the word, acting like she doesnt want to lose me Maybe she'll break soon.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:01
manaic manaic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

I'll be goin to a beach in south carloina with 5 of my friends. The beach is by its self. perfect view of the ocean. And the best part is that it has like 20 clubs. we're goin to use fake ids tho. were all 16-17.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:02
Muramune Muramune is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

I'm in the final days of my Spring Break, but it pretty much ended today when I turned the car back over to my cousin.

It was pretty tights. Had alot of laughs, adventures, close calls, and fucked every day. Good memories before I leave.

Still don't know how I managed to get that truck clean, and drive to the airport on memory at 4:00 am when I literally haven't had any sleep in two days.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:06
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

mines still going right now , I got drunk and stoned wiht my freinds alot , watched daytime tv. All in all it was pretty good.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:47
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

Cool, cool.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:50
Regular
 
Edmonton
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

quote:
Originally posted by Lovecraft:
I'm going to swerve a bus into partying teens.


Lol.. Ill come with..

as long as we get drunk first..
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:56
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

cancun
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:58
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

5 days of camping in Germany, few trips in the Benelux for uni, and spending lots of time with my books/girlfriend.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:08
feeble89 feeble89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

ill be taking care of your mother while your gone...
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:13
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

quote:
Originally posted by feeble89:
ill be taking care of your mother while your gone...


Ok.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:13
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
I WISH!!! She'll be home all goody goody with her parents. Anyways, ever since she found out that I'm going on this thing, she's been especially, umm, I dont know the word, acting like she doesnt want to lose me Maybe she'll break soon.


Dope man. Make sure the stories of whore mongering don't reach her ears.

quote:
I'll be goin to a beach in south carloina with 5 of my friends. The beach is by its self. perfect view of the ocean. And the best part is that it has like 20 clubs. we're goin to use fake ids tho. were all 16-17.
You suck at life if you need a fake ID man. I was all up in NO for Mardi Gras, I didn't have shit for indentification, and I still only didn't get admitted to maybe one club per night.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:02
suissemista suissemista is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

i'll be either sitting in rehab or smoking pot the whole time.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:08
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

The usual, Nothing
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:24
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

Cancun.. March 22nd - April 5th

Coming from UK
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:28
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

Get drunk and come on minors titties, like every day.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:50
butch butch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
Mine was last week.


 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:33
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

I want to hear more.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:51
Regular
 
In front of my computer
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

Gonna chill at home and hang out with su of my friends n goin to sum big partys. My gf's goin to Panama City though.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:15
ulTRAX ulTRAX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

stay on the internet... all day!
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:22
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

quote:
Originally posted by Zay:
Mines is going to kick ass. Me and 9 friends(3 guys 6 girls) will be staying at a hotel at the beach 4 hours away for the whole week, without our parents. Yes, we're going to be the stereotypical, loud, obnoxious, intoxicated, horny teens you guys always complain about. And you know what? I don't give a fuck who hates, because I'm gonna have fun and it's gonna kick ass. I'm 16, and have every right to be excited.


Im sorry? are you in college? "Without our parents". Isnt that a given on spring break? Hell, My mom let me leave home at 14. That was in the late 1970s.

Well, Im hoping when you say beach, You mean San Diego or LA or Hawaii or Florida and not South Carolina or New Jersey.

Best place to go on the west coast is not LA (since even LA can have storms in april) but rather Lake Havasu in Arizona. Its the place to let lose. fuck, Im 40 and I want to go there this year.

*shakes his willy*
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:31
Moderator
 
Northern VA
Default Re: What are you doing for Spring Break?

I specifically stated that I'm 16
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics