About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:45
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default How to have phun.

I had so much fun today because I found this piece of string right then I dropped it in the air and when it landed I got down and fucked it hard, very hard. I humped it each time for 10 seconds then picked it dropped it again, then humped it...so finally I dropped it and lowered down and humped it HARD I blew my load in seconds, the sorry piece of string was soaked in semen, now it's all crusty and lying on my bed. So there you have it, how to have phun.

[This message has been edited by Domenation (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:47
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: How to have phun.

O RLY?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:47
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

*stares blankly at screen*

The fuck...stops here?
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:48
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

*fap fap*
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:48
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

Ouch my IQ just took a hit.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:53
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

You should really try it, it's so surreal and phun, like film yourself doing it and watch it after then do the same thing but in sync with the film but film that and watch it and so it in syn with that etc. etc. it's a really great way to have phun.

[This message has been edited by Domenation (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:56
NeoIceshroom NeoIceshroom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

quote:
Originally posted by Violent Monotreme:
Ouch my IQ just took a hit.


�1
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:12
veeDuB veeDuB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

Now tie that string round your neck...


Strong..

[This message has been edited by veeDuB (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:20
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

quote:
Originally posted by veeDuB:
Now tie that string round your neck...


Strong..




Do I get to fuck it afterwards?
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:24
Blue Potato Blue Potato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

quote:
Originally posted by Domenation:
Do I get to fuck it afterwards?



You can try.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:25
Sheherazade Sheherazade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

quote:
Originally posted by Violent Monotreme:
Ouch my IQ just took a hit.


 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:26
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

quote:
Originally posted by veeDuB:
Now tie that string round your neck...


Strong..





That almost hurt me and wasn't very phun.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:26
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

i sex my hand
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:26
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

I imagined him jumping around playing with the string like a cat or something.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:40
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

zomg teh hawts0rz. pixz0rz?
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:19
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to have phun.

quote:
Originally posted by Twisted_Ferret:
I imagined him jumping around playing with the string like a cat or something.



I imagine you naked, naked with a horse, and an obese man.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics