About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:31
Choch Choch is offline
Regular
 
Default My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you.

I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with John and he is so nice - even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion mom, I'm pregnant and John said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too.

John taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so John can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Some day I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your daughter, Judith

PS : Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

Funny shit if you ask me, and no i dont have a sister.


[This message has been edited by Choch (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:32
playboy311 playboy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

What the fuck?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:33
Fagger Fagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

id hit it
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:34
lakelaxrookie49 lakelaxrookie49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

wow, thats hilarious.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:35
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

Old.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:37
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

That's classic. Im gonna put that in my Kodak-Moment Totse folder. Im asuming the rest of you have one of these
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:37
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

He's got aids and she's pregnant with his child? Wouldn't that mean that she too has aids?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:38
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by Choch:
A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you.

I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with John and he is so nice - even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion mom, I'm pregnant and John said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too.

John taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so John can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Some day I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your daughter, Judith

PS : Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

Funny shit if you ask me, and no i dont have a sister.





I should try that haha, man your sister kicks ass
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:39
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
He's got aids and she's pregnant with his child? Wouldn't that mean that she too has aids?


That's part of the joke, yes.

A bit slow or are you kidding?

E: She doesn't necessarily have aids, there's just a big chance.

[This message has been edited by umop 3pisdn (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:40
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
He's got aids and she's pregnant with his child? Wouldn't that mean that she too has aids?



Haha, yes.

More panic factor for manipulating the mother.

That's brilliant.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:41
if only if only is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by ToastToMisery:
I should try that haha, man your sister kicks ass


can u read?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:42
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

hah..that was funny..i should try something like that.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:42
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by if only:
can u read?


*you
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:43
lakelaxrookie49 lakelaxrookie49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by umop 3pisdn:
*you


he said "read". He wasn't being a grammar whore, you know what he was talking about.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:45
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by lakelaxrookie49:
he said "read". He wasn't being a grammar whore, you know what he was talking about.


Feeling tough, are we?

quote:
Originally posted by lakelaxrookie49:
wow, thats hilarious.


*that's
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:47
Moderator
 
dodging the rain and tractors
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

*wipes snot and coffee off monitor while tears roll down face*

that is a classic!
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:49
ToastToMisery ToastToMisery is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by if only:
can u read?


Shit i blew of that last sentence i assumed it was something like, then we had lots of anal sex.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:59
GiddyBrainTumor GiddyBrainTumor is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

Haha thats awesome! Haha fuck upper class white socialite America! Everybody has AIDS!!! AIDS AIDS AIDS!!!
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:08
Psykadelic Psykadelic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

Haha that's awesome.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:14
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

Lol... I am so doing that... Even though i'm a guy I wouldn't change anything ^^
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:15
juvenile1 juvenile1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by GiddyBrainTumor:
Haha thats awesome! Haha fuck upper class white socialite America! Everybody has AIDS!!! AIDS AIDS AIDS!!!



That movie kicks ass on so many levels
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:18
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

Seen it before, it was a forward I got last year. Your sister didn't make it up on her own.

[This message has been edited by ExplodingTeeth (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:19
captain_kirk captain_kirk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by Aurilius:
Lol... I am so doing that... Even though i'm a guy I wouldn't change anything ^^


Ahahahahaha.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:30
The_Moody_Bastard The_Moody_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy Lund:
Old.


 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:31
GloriousG GloriousG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

you lost me when you said you didnt have a sister, dropped a bomb on a bomb.

btw, i am john.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:43
Regular
 
lol cumstream
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

T'is a wee bit of a chuckler that be.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:32
Choch Choch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

Yes i DONT have a sister, and sorry if it was old, i just thought it was topic worthy.

And i DO have one of those Totse Kodak memory folder thingys(its a bookmark folder), but when i go back to check on some of em, they are deleted! Shit happens...
 #28 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:51
red white and jew red white and jew is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by Choch:
A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you.

I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with John and he is so nice - even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion mom, I'm pregnant and John said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too.

John taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so John can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Some day I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your daughter, Judith

PS : Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

Funny shit if you ask me, and no i dont have a sister.





word, i herd dat off a movie, son
 #29 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:17
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

Hahaha I'm going to do that one of these days...
 #30 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:29
Regular
 
Cuntville
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
He's got aids and she's pregnant with his child? Wouldn't that mean that she too has aids?


Some people are resistant to aids.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:37
Albatross Albatross is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

Nicely done. Your sister is most awesome.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:34
Regular
 
Long Island, NY
Default Re: My little sister wrote this to my mom, wow.

Holy shit this kicks so much ass. Next time I fuck a test up I'm using this shit for sure.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics