About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:58
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default what's in a name

Hi. Im new at forums. I used to log on and just read other peoples dribble. The, I made the conscience choice to post something. Well, it was more of a response to a thread. I was really nervous. Like a Virgin, touched for the very first time.

Now im hooked. I was just wondering what you think my Name means. When it came time for asking for a user name, i drew a blank. Sweat poured down my brows and I realized I wasnt creative. Not creative at all. I thought of Big Biker Man or Big Al but the truth is, Im a wimp.

What does lacker mean to you. It sounds like something that lacks something.

please input.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:00
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name




Home
Premium Services
M-WCollegiate.com
M-WUnabridged.com
Britannica.com
Multi-User Licenses
Downloads
Toolbar
Sidebar Tab
Lookup Button
Search Boxes
Firefox Tools
Word of the Day
Today's Word
Archive
Subscribe
RSS Feed XML
Word Games
Today's Game
More Word Games
Daily Crossword
Word for the Wise
Today's Broadcast
Archive
About WFTW
Online Store
Books and CD-ROMs
Online Services
Handhelds
Palm and Pocket PC
Wireless
Help
Looking Up a Word
FAQ
Citing the Dictionary
Audio Pronunciations
Word Games Help
Toolbar Help
CD-ROM Support





Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

lacker
One entry found for lacker .
Main Entry: lacker

lacker can be found at Merriam-WebsterUnabridged.com. Click here to start your free trial!

Click here to search for another word in the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.

For More Information on "lacker " go to Britannica.com

Get the Top 10 Search Results for "lacker "


Pronunciation Symbols










Browse by letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Browse words next to:
lacker






Babylon-Pro
Get instant results from Merriam-Webster in any desktop application in a single click
Merriam-Webster on
Babylon-Pro

Handheld Collegiate
Now you can take the Eleventh Edition with you anywhere as Franklin's new Speaking Electronic Handheld!
Franklin.com/estore

Merriam-WebsterCollegiate.com
14-day Free Trial



Products Premium Services Company Info Contact Us Advertising Info Privacy Policy



� 2005-2006 Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:01
Tuesday Tuesday is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

pussy, tawt, cunt, clit, vaginal blood fart.

thats what comes to mind.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:04
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday:
pussy, tawt, cunt, clit, vaginal blood fart.

thats what comes to mind.



Harsh, I like it.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:07
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name


Your Ad Here

About


Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat


Bad Ideas


Drugs


Ego


Erotica


Fringe


Society


Technology



LOGIN | BBS | SEARCH | RSS | FAQ | ABOUT

Community

totse.com community
Spurious Generalities
what's in a name

Post New Topic Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search
UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic: what's in a name
lacker
Regular posted 03-17-2006 16:58 Click Here to See the Profile for lacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Hi. Im new at forums. I used to log on and just read other peoples dribble. The, I made the conscience choice to post something. Well, it was more of a response to a thread. I was really nervous. Like a Virgin, touched for the very first time.

Now im hooked. I was just wondering what you think my Name means. When it came time for asking for a user name, i drew a blank. Sweat poured down my brows and I realized I wasnt creative. Not creative at all. I thought of Big Biker Man or Big Al but the truth is, Im a wimp.

What does lacker mean to you. It sounds like something that lacks something.

please input.

IP: Logged

negative_zero
Regular posted 03-17-2006 17:00 Click Here to See the Profile for negative_zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote


Home
Premium Services
M-WCollegiate.com
M-WUnabridged.com
Britannica.com
Multi-User Licenses
Downloads
Toolbar
Sidebar Tab
Lookup Button
Search Boxes
Firefox Tools
Word of the Day
Today's Word
Archive
Subscribe
RSS Feed XML
Word Games
Today's Game
More Word Games
Daily Crossword
Word for the Wise
Today's Broadcast
Archive
About WFTW
Online Store
Books and CD-ROMs
Online Services
Handhelds
Palm and Pocket PC
Wireless
Help
Looking Up a Word
FAQ
Citing the Dictionary
Audio Pronunciations
Word Games Help
Toolbar Help
CD-ROM Support

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

lacker
One entry found for lacker .
Main Entry: lacker

lacker can be found at Merriam-WebsterUnabridged.com. Click here to start your free trial!

Click here to search for another word in the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.

For More Information on "lacker " go to Britannica.com

Get the Top 10 Search Results for "lacker "


Pronunciation Symbols


Browse by letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Browse words next to:
lacker


Babylon-Pro
Get instant results from Merriam-Webster in any desktop application in a single click
Merriam-Webster on
Babylon-Pro

Handheld Collegiate
Now you can take the Eleventh Edition with you anywhere as Franklin's new Speaking Electronic Handheld!
Franklin.com/estore

Merriam-WebsterCollegiate.com
14-day Free Trial

Products Premium Services Company Info Contact Us Advertising Info Privacy Policy

� 2005-2006 Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

IP: Logged

Tuesday
Regular posted 03-17-2006 17:01 Click Here to See the Profile for Tuesday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

pussy, tawt, cunt, clit, vaginal blood fart.

thats what comes to mind.

IP: Logged

lacker
Regular posted 03-17-2006 17:04 Click Here to See the Profile for lacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:Originally posted by Tuesday:
pussy, tawt, cunt, clit, vaginal blood fart.

thats what comes to mind.

Harsh, I like it.

IP: Logged

All times are UTC
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic Post A Reply

Hop to:

Contact Us | totse.com

Copyright � 1998-2006 TOTSE


Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47a




To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
If you have any questions about this, please check out our Copyright Policy.


totse.com certificate signatures



About | Community | Bad Ideas | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | FAQ
Fringe | Link to totse.com | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology





Hot Topics
I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US
Funniest Joke Ever?
Just got a ticket for a fake ID
Hey Chosen One, wanna meet up for a spliff?
I, Dre Crabbe, have been a member of TotSE for one year now.
Why does no-one say molotov everything anymore?
how old are you
I SHOT TU PAC





Sponsored Links

Meet Married Women
who are seeking romantic Affairs

Save Rainforest Land for
Free Planet-Save.com Email Account

REAL SEX PHERMONE REVIEWS
ATTRACT WOMEN!

2000 Free Products
2000 Freebies And Free Samples

Help Getting Laid?
Read This

The Pink Posse
Erotic Romance Community






Webmasters Make Money


Use AdBrite to buy & sell ads!
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:09
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
It sounds like something that lacks something.


 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:20
JuggaloStoner42069 JuggaloStoner42069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

quote:
Originally posted by negative_zero:

Your Ad Here

About


Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat


Bad Ideas


Drugs


Ego


Erotica


Fringe


Society


Technology



LOGIN | BBS | SEARCH | RSS | FAQ | ABOUT

Community

totse.com community
Spurious Generalities
what's in a name

Post New Topic Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search
UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic: what's in a name
lacker
Regular posted 03-17-2006 16:58 Click Here to See the Profile for lacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Hi. Im new at forums. I used to log on and just read other peoples dribble. The, I made the conscience choice to post something. Well, it was more of a response to a thread. I was really nervous. Like a Virgin, touched for the very first time.

Now im hooked. I was just wondering what you think my Name means. When it came time for asking for a user name, i drew a blank. Sweat poured down my brows and I realized I wasnt creative. Not creative at all. I thought of Big Biker Man or Big Al but the truth is, Im a wimp.

What does lacker mean to you. It sounds like something that lacks something.

please input.

IP: Logged

negative_zero
Regular posted 03-17-2006 17:00 Click Here to See the Profile for negative_zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote


Home
Premium Services
M-WCollegiate.com
M-WUnabridged.com
Britannica.com
Multi-User Licenses
Downloads
Toolbar
Sidebar Tab
Lookup Button
Search Boxes
Firefox Tools
Word of the Day
Today's Word
Archive
Subscribe
RSS Feed XML
Word Games
Today's Game
More Word Games
Daily Crossword
Word for the Wise
Today's Broadcast
Archive
About WFTW
Online Store
Books and CD-ROMs
Online Services
Handhelds
Palm and Pocket PC
Wireless
Help
Looking Up a Word
FAQ
Citing the Dictionary
Audio Pronunciations
Word Games Help
Toolbar Help
CD-ROM Support

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

lacker
One entry found for lacker .
Main Entry: lacker

lacker can be found at Merriam-WebsterUnabridged.com. Click here to start your free trial!

Click here to search for another word in the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.

For More Information on "lacker " go to Britannica.com

Get the Top 10 Search Results for "lacker "


Pronunciation Symbols


Browse by letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Browse words next to:
lacker


Babylon-Pro
Get instant results from Merriam-Webster in any desktop application in a single click
Merriam-Webster on
Babylon-Pro

Handheld Collegiate
Now you can take the Eleventh Edition with you anywhere as Franklin's new Speaking Electronic Handheld!
Franklin.com/estore

Merriam-WebsterCollegiate.com
14-day Free Trial

Products Premium Services Company Info Contact Us Advertising Info Privacy Policy

� 2005-2006 Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

IP: Logged

Tuesday
Regular posted 03-17-2006 17:01 Click Here to See the Profile for Tuesday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

pussy, tawt, cunt, clit, vaginal blood fart.

thats what comes to mind.

IP: Logged

lacker
Regular posted 03-17-2006 17:04 Click Here to See the Profile for lacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:Originally posted by Tuesday:
pussy, tawt, cunt, clit, vaginal blood fart.

thats what comes to mind.

Harsh, I like it.

IP: Logged

All times are UTC
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic Post A Reply

Hop to:

Contact Us | totse.com

Copyright � 1998-2006 TOTSE


Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47a




To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
If you have any questions about this, please check out our Copyright Policy.


totse.com certificate signatures



About | Community | Bad Ideas | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | FAQ
Fringe | Link to totse.com | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology





Hot Topics
I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US
Funniest Joke Ever?
Just got a ticket for a fake ID
Hey Chosen One, wanna meet up for a spliff?
I, Dre Crabbe, have been a member of TotSE for one year now.
Why does no-one say molotov everything anymore?
how old are you
I SHOT TU PAC





Sponsored Links

Meet Married Women
who are seeking romantic Affairs

Save Rainforest Land for
Free Planet-Save.com Email Account

REAL SEX PHERMONE REVIEWS
ATTRACT WOMEN!

2000 Free Products
2000 Freebies And Free Samples

Help Getting Laid?
Read This

The Pink Posse
Erotic Romance Community






Webmasters Make Money


Use AdBrite to buy & sell ads!



 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:13
whatsinanameanyway whatsinanameanyway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

good job taking my name for title. i hate you now.

meh, actualy, i dont give a fuck. lacker reminds me of a slacker with no penis.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:15
VolatileShiftInPersona VolatileShiftInPersona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

It's a word that's lacking too much to mean anything.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:20
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

Hey!!! I'm the only one who's allowed to post ridiculously long replies!!!
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:23
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

You lack a penis?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:27
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

Lacker + Hacker = Lacker... Wait-
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:31
TheOnly TheOnly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

11 1 3 10 5 18
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:47
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

quote:
Originally posted by TheOnly:
11 1 3 10 5 18



12[b/], 1, 3, [b]11, 5, 18

I had to make a correction there for you.

What does that add up to?
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:20
Atticus_Ellis Atticus_Ellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what's in a name

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Hi. Im new at forums. I used to log on and just read other peoples dribble. The, I made the conscience choice to post something. Well, it was more of a response to a thread. I was really nervous. Like a Virgin, touched for the very first time.

Now im hooked. I was just wondering what you think my Name means. When it came time for asking for a user name, i drew a blank. Sweat poured down my brows and I realized I wasnt creative. Not creative at all. I thought of Big Biker Man or Big Al but the truth is, Im a wimp.

What does lacker mean to you. It sounds like something that lacks something.

please input.



lol, not sure, but I like the name.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics