About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:20
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

I'm sick of the UK, the non-existant summers, fearing being beaten up in the street because it's illigal to even carry a pepper spray, if I try and physically defend myself I will most probably get in as much shit as the attacker, the Muslims and immigrants are allowed to legally be racist about the white British yet if we fight back we get arrested.

I'm fucking sick of it. I've just ordered the cheapest one way ticket to the US which turned out to be New York, I go in 2 weeks. Basically, I intend to file an application for asylum saying I feel scared in Britian because it's illigal to carry around any form of protection and you run the risk of getting in shit with the police if you fight back.

Also, I intend to put myself down as a Protestant Christian - it'll probably give me a better chance.

I think I've got a better chance than a spic, nigger or sandman because I'm white, British, speak English, apprently a Christian (shows you're already the mainstream relgion of the US).

And if I get deported, it's free anyway.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:23
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

Three cheers for Amnesty!
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:26
Moderator
 
AFSPC, USAF
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

Sounds good.

But you should be careful about carrying protection here. If you arent careful, you can get in just as much trouble as someone who decides to jump you.

Check with the W&C forum (Right to Bear Arms is gone, isnt it?) on how you can legally protect yourself here. Its a little tricky.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:34
mooey mooey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

I can understand your wanting to get out of the UK, I will be doing so myself soon.

But America?! What the fuck are thinking?
Do a little research before you decide.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:37
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

quote:
Originally posted by mooey:
I can understand your wanting to get out of the UK, I will be doing so myself soon.

But America?! What the fuck are thinking?
Do a little research before you decide.



It's the best chance I'd have. I mean, I considered Canada, but Canada would rather allow Chinks who speak no English than Whites.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:44
mooey mooey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

I'd say avoid USA and Europe and the other obvious places.

Well if you are getting out of the UK try and be out before the ID cards are fully implemented.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:44
Canis_Major Canis_Major is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US


where abouts in the UK do you live thats so terrible?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:48
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

quote:
Originally posted by Canis_Major:

where abouts in the UK do you live thats so terrible?



Reading, Berkshire. It's no worse than any other big town. It's just Britian.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:50
Canis_Major Canis_Major is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US


what are you so afraid of? i mean ive lived in UK for almost all my life and its all good... apart from the weather as you said.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:53
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

quote:
Originally posted by Canis_Major:

what are you so afraid of? i mean ive lived in UK for almost all my life and its all good... apart from the weather as you said.



Illigal to carry any form of protection around, the police are useless becuase they're not armed - they don't even carry tasers, there's no pride in living in Britian, the immigrants treat you like a piece of shit and if you fight back, you're considered a racist and a lot of the time arrested.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:57
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

Beat the crap out of someone who jumps you and just yell at the police you were defending yourself! I was once jumped by a guy but he was like a head smaller then me (Dumbass) not only was it fun, but i didn't get into any trouble...
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:59
NotOnlyButAlso NotOnlyButAlso is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

As a fellow Briton, I'd just like to say that you're probably making the right move. I'm not sure that I'd have chosen the USA, but it's an English-speaking first world country, so there's a limit to how bad it can be. Bonne chance.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:01
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

When you come here, Make friends with us. Then, being that most brits are better educated then the average America, You will find a good paying job. Once you have done this, Pay for our plane trip to the UK (Roundtrip). Shows us your beautiful country like Big Ben, the Palace, White chappel (where Jack the ripper romed) and the country side. Then, We will all enter the muslim neighborhood and beat the living shit out of those racists cunts. Then, When we get arrested (Assuming we would.. cause im sure you know good places to hide out) we will be deported back to the US were we can all have a chuckle at those racist muslims expense.

Hows that sound?
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:13
lakelaxrookie49 lakelaxrookie49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

hey... go away
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:16
mooey mooey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

quote:
Originally posted by NotOnlyButAlso:
...it's an English-speaking first world country, so there's a limit to how good it can be.


That looks more correct. ^^

I actually can't believe the shit I'm seeing in this thread.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:22
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

quote:
Originally posted by TheKillerMonkey:
[B][/B]


Thats cool man. Every other brit on this site are a bunch of snobs that think theyre better than everyone. (no offense)
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:26
lakelaxrookie49 lakelaxrookie49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

hey... go away
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:28
NotOnlyButAlso NotOnlyButAlso is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

You'd rather be persectued in Spanish? Fine, fine.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:30
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

Just dont go to Cali, all kinds of laws/assholes and everything costs like $509000009006254
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:21
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

If I didn't apply for Asylum just yet and went in on a standard tourist visa, in which a British person can stay upto 90 days without a visa, would I be able to get illigal bar work or something? Or do they check?
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:27
Defiant Til The End Defiant Til The End is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

Good luck to you!
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:43
Crippled Lucifer Crippled Lucifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

quote:
Originally posted by TheKillerMonkey:
If I didn't apply for Asylum just yet and went in on a standard tourist visa, in which a British person can stay upto 90 days without a visa, would I be able to get illigal bar work or something? Or do they check?


You could probably find something in construction, payed in cash. It would be something along the line so of shoveling gravel and stacking/cutting lumber, though.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:47
d0nnar d0nnar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

quote:
Originally posted by TheKillerMonkey:
If I didn't apply for Asylum just yet and went in on a standard tourist visa, in which a British person can stay upto 90 days without a visa, would I be able to get illigal bar work or something? Or do they check?


1) We do have many modern asylums here.

2) New York is just as bad as England for the reasons cited by you for leaving.

3) Ditto California.

4) NObody is going to check for a green card (or whatever color they are now). Need help? Ask a Mexican.

E) Welcome, English Speaker!
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:04
Pink_Shoes Pink_Shoes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

What's the best part of Canada to live in?
 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:09
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

quote:
Originally posted by lakelaxrookie49:
hey... go away


haha You're a muslim I take it?
 #26 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:10
cola cola is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

Go for it! America is where it's at as far as modern culture and technology goes. If you don't have an education, get one. Many places offer finacial aid, especially to people below the poverty line. If your resourceful, you can find a career doing something you enjoy.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:12
Captain Asshat Captain Asshat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

It's about damn time some more English speakers were coming TO the US rather than leaving it. That pidgin English most immigrants speak just doesn't cut it.

In fact, if you check out some smaller cities in the south, you'll find yourself very popular for being an Englishman, especially with the ladies.

I'd say fuck off to NYC though. It's pretty overrated and NY state sucks. The south is where you want to be. Check out:

Wilmington, North Carolina
Charleston, South Carolina
Nashville, Tennessee
 #28 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:19
Fez_88 Fez_88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

As he stated about the law,

You cant do jack shit, Tasers are banned because some guy used it on a postman to get his letters... So now we have people running around with knives WHOOPIE DO.

Luckily I dont live in a part of Uk which is that bad, Middle of knowhere, No police for atleast 15 miles, No smelly immigrants but the weather can be bad
 #29 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:28
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

Go to an european country, you dont need passport or visa, and most of the europeans (except French and British) talk 2 or 3 languages.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:57
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

quote:
Originally posted by Ariev:
Go to an european country, you dont need passport or visa, and most of the europeans (except French and British) talk 2 or 3 languages.


I'd considered a European country, and you're quite correct, I wouldn't need a visa, I could just move. Thing is, I don't care how much I get flamed, but the reason I don't really want to go to a European country is because I'm not keen on the culture. Everything in most European coutries is so old fashioned, nothing's ever updated. I love the US, I love the country, I love how modern it is but still old fashioned can easily be found, it's a kickass place. I'm not saying the people in EU countries are old fashioned, they're just like anyone else, I mean the layout and cities. I like cities with dense skylines, etc.

Is there any EU country like the US?

[This message has been edited by TheKillerMonkey (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #31 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:10
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

Also, if you don't speak the language, getting work is hard.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:26
heisler2 heisler2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

I seriously doubt you'll get asylum. In fact, I think they'll laugh at you. That said, if your plan actually ends up working, I may try it.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 09:32
nooner nooner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going to apply for Asylum in the US

Damn dude, you're a racist bastard. Not that those are rare on totse, but you still sicken me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics