About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:22
Regular
 
Default How much toilet paper do you use?

When i take a massive afternoon dump i usually use nearly all of a full toilet roll
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:21
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

dont be shy motherfuckers
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:22
Tuesday Tuesday is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

real men use sandpaper
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:22
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday:
real men use sandpaper


As NegativeZero said, real men use your mother's tongue.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:23
Fagger Fagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

I use my hand
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:25
Regular
 
fort gibson oklahoma
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

however much it takes
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:28
cyberax262 cyberax262 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

It depends, not all dumps are created equally!
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:58
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

8-12 squares, in 4 square sets, unless its cheap shit (pun intended) then like 50
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:12
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

just use the whole thing if u gotta
 #10 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:33
anthra22 anthra22 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

I use pages from the bible.

[This message has been edited by anthra22 (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:37
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

whatever's on the roll when i waddle in and plop down.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:39
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

I use charmins becuase it's gangstah and air freshner ftw
 #13 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:41
Sgt. Lag Sgt. Lag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

I use wheat bread.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:42
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by Sgt. Lag:
I use wheat bread.


at least you're healthy about it.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:42
Sio Sio is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

conserve coilet paper
use both sides
 #16 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:43
Psykadelic Psykadelic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

Wtf? toilet paper? The only toilet utensils I have are 3 sea shells.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:45
Blue Potato Blue Potato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by THEatomicpunk:
at least you're healthy about it.


How is using white bread healthy?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:46
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Potato:
How is using white bread healthy?


He uses Wheat Bread. Learn to read. Then go to totse. then go to school. then suck my penis.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:46
Sgt. Lag Sgt. Lag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Potato:
How is using white bread healthy?


Wheat bread!

WHEAT!
 #20 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:47
btaylor74 btaylor74 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

who the fuck measures how much toilet paper they use
 #21 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:48
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by THEatomicpunk:
He uses Wheat Bread. Learn to read. Then go to totse. then go to school. then suck my penis.


stfu phag
 #22 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:49
nuclearrabbit nuclearrabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

I don't need toilet paper, I'll use my hands.
And wipe 'em on your face, 'cause I'm the man!
 #23 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:55
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by Psykadelic:
Wtf? toilet paper? The only toilet utensils I have are 3 sea shells.


I just use the papers I get from swearing.

FUCK

*beep,prints out paper*
 #24 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:55
feeble89 feeble89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

i use my hamster
 #25 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:55
spodie spodie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by Leon2006:
How much toilet paper do you use?


All of it.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:57
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

Why the fuck do you need to know?
 #27 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:59
MichaelJackson MichaelJackson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

I use 8 sheets (still joined but folded over to make 4 with double thickness) on each side of the seat so I don't have to touch it, then I put about 5 sheets in the bowl before I shit to prevent "splash-back" and then about 4 sheets when I'm done.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:12
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by nuclearrabbit:
I don't need toilet paper, I'll use my hands.
And wipe 'em on your face, 'cause I'm the man!



WHOOOP WHOOOP WHOOOP! Muslim Alert..
 #29 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:14
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

I guess no one has babies here? When you discover baby wipes, Why go back to toilet paper that sticks like clay to the hair of your ass crack. Wet wipes do the job in 1 or 2 wipes and leaves you men fresh and clean for a rim job from your women. Or men if you swing that way.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:46
Regular
 
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

Well said Lacker, well said :P
I use toilet paper tho
 #31 
Old 2006-03-19, 05:52
Spatula Tzar Spatula Tzar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

Try shaving your hairy ass.

I use 1-2 squares. You people are so wasteful.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:57
Moderator
 
Copenhagen
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

A shitload!

(Or a vampire, don't ask)
 #33 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:03
neX neX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

36 sheets
 #34 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:05
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

i steal a koran from a sandnigger
 #35 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:11
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

I don't wipe.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:17
Wog Wog is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

i put a shitload in there before i take a dump so i dont get splash-back... damn i hate splash-back..
thats what wastes alot of it
 #37 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:17
fozza fozza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

enough to get the shit off my ass
 #38 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:28
Pr0phecy Pr0phecy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

I use 2 rolls of bounty extra resistant.
 #39 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:29
PapaSmurf PapaSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
I guess no one has babies here? When you discover baby wipes, Why go back to toilet paper that sticks like clay to the hair of your ass crack. Wet wipes do the job in 1 or 2 wipes and leaves you men fresh and clean for a rim job from your women. Or men if you swing that way.



Once you try it, you will never go back to toilet paper I promise you. Honestly, it leaves you feeling so much more clean.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:36
titoman titoman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

quote:
Originally posted by Psykadelic:
Wtf? toilet paper? The only toilet utensils I have are 3 sea shells.


one for the front, one for the back, and one for the middle!
 #41 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:45
Radical_Extreme Radical_Extreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

Weel it obviously depends on the shit consistency. If it's a fine-grade smooshy turd I'll subsequently use up a good 20-30 squares cleaning up the mess.

I just love it when I get those dense, semi-dry craps that require just 1 square (just to confirm the lack of pooo residuuuue)
 #42 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:17
Regular
 
Default Re: How much toilet paper do you use?

Andrex feels sooo soft on your bum
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics