About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:51
Antagonist Antagonist is offline
Regular
 
Default Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

And we pray it comes true for you.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:53
Pueb Pueb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish Michael Jackson carked it
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:55
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish you would shut the fuck up.

bitch.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:58
Pueb Pueb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

quote:
Originally posted by Leon2006:
I wish you would shut the fuck up.

bitch.



Are you talking to me???
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:37
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

quote:
Originally posted by Pueb:
Are you talking to me???


I wish he is.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:57
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish I knew what to wish for.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 13:52
Dunkelheit Dunkelheit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish I had a pony.

Now pray motherfucker, pray long and hard so I may have my pony.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:03
shopliftTHIS shopliftTHIS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish I had an infinite amount of marijuana, right here..right now.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:22
fl fl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

quote:
Originally posted by shopliftTHIS:
I wish I had an infinite amount of marijuana, right here..right now.


Granted, but you are never allowed to smoke it or sell it.. EVER

 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:47
GaZ GaZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

quote:
Originally posted by Where Is Your God Now:
I wish I knew what to wish for.


I wish people would stop making that joke
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:06
Che Buddy Che Buddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish for smoketheweed to get shot.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:08
Small Fry Small Fry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish for my semen to be coloured according to my mood. i.e blue - slightly depressed.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:14
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

quote:
Originally posted by Small Fry:
I wish for my semen to be coloured according to my mood. i.e blue - slightly depressed.


Only if you're always angry.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:20
Small Fry Small Fry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

It will keep changing.
It will be yellow/orange when i'm cheerful,and green when i'm ill,and normal translucent when i'm in a neutral mood etc.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:24
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

quote:
Originally posted by GaZ:
I wish people would stop making that joke


It was no joke.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:27
TheOnly TheOnly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish the aliens (not the illegal ones)
would invade already..
They could easily take
over america with that
fuckwad G.W. in office.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:29
dark-easterbunny dark-easterbunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

i just wanna be happy for a few months. Might not seem like much, but it's more then i already was expecting from life
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:30
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

quote:
Originally posted by Che Buddy:
I wish for smoketheweed to get shot.


Charming.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:31
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

quote:
Originally posted by shopliftTHIS:
I wish I had an infinite amount of marijuana, right here..right now.


 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:37
qazxsw qazxsw is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

i wish i knew where u all lived i'd beat the shit out of u all
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:40
GloriousG GloriousG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish i had friends.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:44
Small Fry Small Fry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

hey qazxsw,you're just so full of shit aren't you?
Some people are just so cocky and confident.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:45
qazxsw qazxsw is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

quote:
Originally posted by Small Fry:
hey qazxsw,you're just so full of shit aren't you?
Some people are just so cocky and confident.



>Not< my fault you are small down there\/
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:55
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish that I could climb walls like spider man, and that I could read womens minds, like mel gibson.

and I wouldnt mind three more wishes.


~agent orange.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:03
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:


and I wouldnt mind three more wishes.


~agent orange.



You stole my punchline

My family live for ever, World peace, 3 more wishes.

All the money in the world, To be very attrative and young, 3 more wishes.

To be looked upon (but not worshiped) as a great mean, never to have anyone hate my family or I enough to kill or damage personal property, 3 More wishes.

I can go on and on with this
 #26 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:08
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish these wish threads would all be deleted and never return.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:13
Illegal_High Illegal_High is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish I had a couple $100's & a car
 #28 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:20
insomniac5027 insomniac5027 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish I was the last fucking person on this meaningless fucking planet.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:26
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

My fairy god mother offered me a wish once...It was to either have a huge penis or a perfect memory...I don't remember what I chose.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:13
a fucking idiot a fucking idiot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish I had full bottle of Crown Royal beside me.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:14
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish I could be with the one person who means the most to me in my life.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:01
Amos Amos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish my parents stopped being so damn worried about my friends, my grades and my interests. They act like I don't know what I'm doing.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:14
Procrastinator Procrastinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

i wish my penis was three inches longer when i get an erection i can change the channel on my tv without getting up



[This message has been edited by Procrastinator (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #34 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:22
Regular
 
within the subliminal
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish I could fly, duh
 #35 
Old 2006-03-18, 13:25
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Do you have a wish? Wish it here.

I wish I had a genie that granted me real wishes.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics