About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:57
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default I don't feel so good.

I just had this microwave meal and my belly doesn't feel too good.
Ohh wait, I just burped and now I feel... still weird.

 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:58
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I don't feel so good.

Stick your fingers down your throat and gag it up

Edit: take pics

[This message has been edited by Yoplait (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:58
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I don't feel so good.

kill yourself!

A) you don't feel so good
B) wrong forum idiot
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:58
Regular
 
=]
Default Re: I don't feel so good.

i hate you
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:59
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I don't feel so good.

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
kill yourself!

A) you don't feel so good
B) wrong forum idiot



I'm going to stick my penis in your asshole.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:01
Regular
 
=]
Default Re: I don't feel so good.

quote:
Originally posted by Hoozer:
I'm going to stick my penis in your asshole.


i hate you still
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:08
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: I don't feel so good.

Shitty threads are only made by shitty people.

This is one of the shittiest threads ever.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:33
Pueb Pueb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I don't feel so good.

I bet the microwave meal had you, c'mon was it hot?

/lame
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:48
Regular
 
Canberra Australia
Default Re: I don't feel so good.

I'm sick too, I think I have the avian bird flu or something *coughs towards totse*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics