About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:44
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Ow

All of a sudden the palm of my hand/part of my wrist went really sore and it's going sort of numb
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:48
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Ow

This would be the part of the thread where you tell us where the fuck this is going.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:50
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ow

You shouldn't masturbate so much.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:51
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ow

You're having a fucking heart attack! I hope you succumb to it!
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:53
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ow

quote:
Originally posted by Hoozer:
You shouldn't masturbate so much.


I'll try to lay off a bit
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:53
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Ow

quote:
Originally posted by Hoozer:
You shouldn't masturbate so much.


Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I say I think that Yoplait is a girl.

*realizes he is a dumbass* Yeah, your statement works either way...Damn.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:09
Streetvision Streetvision is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ow

Half baked man
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics