About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 09:35
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default N.I.G.G.E.R

Stupid niggers

Edit... To go with the tune it should be sung "N-I-G-G-R-E", but still written "N-I-G-G-E-R". It's not a problem, since niggers can't read anyway

(Chorus)
I don't know what you heard about me
But I always smell worse than dog pee
No car, no money. you can't see
That I'm a motherfucking N-I-G-G-E-R
(Repeat)

(Verse 1)
Now mommy, she in the club, she dancing for dollars
She got a thing for running water, a roof, some food
That flat, burger king, and second-hand clothes

(Nigger rambling)

Look man this is simple, you can't see
You lookin' at me, you lookin' at N-I-G-G-E-R

(Chorus)

(Verse 2)
I got no money you see, I whine what man has stolen from me
If you lookin' at me, I'm a N-I-G-G-E-R
Not what you see on B-E-T, no Cadillac, no mother-fucking money, bitch I'm a real N-I-G-G-E-R
Come give money to me, if you curious to see, how it feels to support C-H-A-R-I-T-Y
Roll in the Mud with me, you could watch TV
From the store windows with me, I'm a N-I-G-G-E-R
Girl we could pop some niggers and we could do a drive-by
We could enjoy the street life, and go rob a mall.
We could really spurge girl, and tear up the mall
If ever you needed someone, I'm not the one you call
I'll be there to beg for cash, whenever I should fall
I got tons o' problems, big, medium, and small
I'm on welfare, them white man enslaved me 200 years ago.

(Chorus)

(Verse 3)
I told you fools before, I work with the jews
I carry AIDs, herpes, and some crabs
I holla at a cop til I get arrested
Then I whine "police brutality"
I'm lookin' for trouble, but it's my not fault I was oppressed!
Man this hoe you can have her, when I'm done I ain't gon keep her
Man, bitches come and go, even if I get them pregnant
We niggers are breeding, we don't wana keep our population low
Cops pick on me, because im black, not because I steal
I rape men in jail, but on the outside I say im hetero
Now we gonna rise up and fight the white man
The last white he was with put stitches in his head

(Chorus)

Yeah they say we cause most of the crimes, but we got an excuse bitch. We were enslaved, and although everyone who was enslaved is long dead. That affects me because of the color of my skin is the same. Don't judge people by the color of their skin!


[This message has been edited by Asphyxia (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 09:39
Regular
 
North Italy/England
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

that was worth a lol
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 09:57
TheOnly TheOnly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

nigger
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:03
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
Edit... To go with the tune it should be sung "N-I-G-G-R-E", but still written "N-I-G-G-E-R". It's not a problem, since niggers can't read anyway


Also it'll make you Canadians feel like you're right at home with your colourful shopping centres and gay marriage. Eh?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:10
Regular
 
The state of Illinois.
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

Stupid.

help me get to 5000.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:13
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

Don't you know that post count means nothing? Obviously not.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:15
baconboy baconboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

You're a motherfucking N.E.R.D.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:22
person person is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

its pretty true shit
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:27
Regular
 
The state of Illinois.
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

quote:
Originally posted by cronic5:
Don't you know that post count means nothing? Obviously not.


Yes. I just want 5,000. I like even numbers. Is it even? I like whole numbers?

Fuck. I haven't been in a math class for so damn long.

Help me get to 5,000.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 10:55
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

quote:
Originally posted by OneMulatto:
Yes. I just want 5,000. I like even numbers. Is it even? I like whole numbers?

Fuck. I haven't been in a math class for so damn long.

Help me get to 5,000.



If the last digit of the number is 0,2,4,6, or 8 it is an even number. Also if the last two digits are 13 it is an evil number
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:51
BigFishy BigFishy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

white supremacy bump
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:58
Lewcifer Lewcifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

S H U T T H E F U C K U P Y O U A R R O G A N T C U N T.
(sung to the tune of "O Christmas Tree")
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:03
Certified Dead Certified Dead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:

burger king



You mean KFC
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:19
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

I laughed.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 21:26
Muramune Muramune is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: N.I.G.G.E.R

Why are you so pathetic? You're just showing your weakness with this dumb shit.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics