About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:11
Regular
 
Moderator
Default Do people actually get facially raped?

Forced fellacio?
You know like your walking home and someone overpowers you and sticks their boner in your mouth...
But they keep your mouth open with a contraption.
Fuckin eh!
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:11
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

Yes, it does happen.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:12
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

Happens all the time.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:13
Regular
 
Moderator
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
Yes, it does happen.


Really?
With or without a contraption to keep victim's mouth open.
Cause if I were the victim, I would just bite the weiner off.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:14
jimany jimany is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

Any man who is willing to stick his dick forcefully into a girls mouthhas a lot of courage. I would be far too scared.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:14
tatari gami tatari gami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by Exposo:
Really?
With or without a contraption to keep victim's mouth open.
Cause if I were the victim, I would just bite the weiner off.




that's exactly what I just thought.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:17
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by Exposo:
Really?
With or without a contraption to keep victim's mouth open.
Cause if I were the victim, I would just bite the weiner off.



Depends. There's usually not a contraption, sometimes the jaw is forced open by hand. What I mean is if you've a tight enough grip you can squeeze the jaw, where it meets your head, and the jaw is pretty much forced open. Usually the victim is too shocked or frightened to respond, or they've been threatened with pain or death were they to bite.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:20
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by Exposo:
With or without a contraption to keep victim's mouth open.
Cause if I were the victim, I would just bite the weiner off.


What the fuck are you talking about 'contraptions' needed?
Put a gun to their forehead and say "No teeth!"
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:21
whatsinanameanyway whatsinanameanyway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

would you bite a guys cock if he was holding a gun to your head?
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:21
lisdexic lisdexic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
Depends. There's usually not a contraption, sometimes the jaw is forced open by hand. What I mean is if you've a tight enough grip you can squeeze the jaw, where it meets your head, and the jaw is pretty much forced open. Usually the victim is too shocked or frightened to respond, or they've been threatened with pain or death were they to bite.

But if somebody sunk their teath into your cock , its not like you could do much to get back at them.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:21
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

happened to me, but i never reported it, because i enjoyed it .
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:22
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by lisdexic:

But if somebody sunk their teath into your cock , its not like you could do much to get back at them.



Yes there is. Like I said, squeeze the sides of the jaw hard enough and one of the following will happen 1. Jaw breaks 2. they let go 3. They try to bite harder and then their jaw breaks

Trust me on this
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:25
Regular
 
San Francisco
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

I think i speak for everyone when i say that this thread is useless without pics
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:26
Moderator
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
Yes there is. Like I said, squeeze the sides of the jaw hard enough and one of the following will happen 1. Jaw breaks 2. they let go 3. They try to bite harder and then their jaw breaks

Trust me on this



I am a little creeped out here.

 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:27
RogueWarheart RogueWarheart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by reggie_love:
I think i speak for everyone when i say that this thread is useless without pics


You do indeed!

I'd think the woman would just bite your cock and you'd be fucked. Cuz that would hurt like a bitch.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:28
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by Zinquaff:
I am a little creeped out here.




oh... yeah... that does sound a bit creepy. Don't worry, I'm not a rapist.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:31
pipedream pipedream is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by reggie_love:
I think i speak for everyone when i say that this thread is useless without pics

http://tinyurl.com/ptfqy
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:32
whatsinanameanyway whatsinanameanyway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by pipedream:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by reggie_love:
[b]I think i speak for everyone when i say that this thread is useless without pics


http://tinyurl.com/ptfqy [/B][/QUOTE]


....holy shit!
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:32
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by pipedream:
http://tinyurl.com/ptfqy


ROFL!
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:34
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by Elephantitis Man:
ROFL!


Notice the cross-fly nasal rack.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:55
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

PWNT'
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 07:40
Regular
 
Moderator
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

Actually what about this...
- punch out victims teeth, all of them.
- commence with facial rape.

Brilliant!
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 07:53
Regular
 
Default Re: Do people actually get facially raped?

quote:
Originally posted by whatsinanameanyway:
would you bite a guys cock if he was holding a gun to your head?


Yes.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics