About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:07
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

I heard about this but is there any truth to it? I overheard it but everyone I talked to has no idea where it is? I'm in California by the way.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:25
pkrchmp012 pkrchmp012 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

shake ur bump*** bump bump****
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:46
pkrchmp012 pkrchmp012 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

Try Safeway hoe.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:34
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

WOw, and I thought all you guys were cool *anarchists*. PUH-LEASE!
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:02
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

..?
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:11
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

I'll piss into a bottle for 40 cents, that IS what your american beer is, isnt it?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:13
Armageddon Armageddon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

quote:
Originally posted by ComradeAsh:
I'll piss into a bottle for 40 cents, that IS what your american beer is, isnt it?


California isn't in America.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:14
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

50 cents for Mickeys in Petaluma California too ba dim under age ):
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:19
lacker lacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

Wow, Petaluma. isnt that where Wynona Ryder lived?

I passed through that town before. People told me to go to a place called "Old Chicago". i think its a chain down in California. Anyways, the one in Petaluma is said to be in an old brothel? I recall someone telling me when you go to take a piss in their bathroom, you pass a bunch of small rooms. He asked if the place used to be a hotel and they said "Sort of" only it was a brothel. And right where you eat your pizza, some Victorian Whore blew some cowboy.

Weee haw! Now thats atmosphere.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:58
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Wow, Petaluma. isnt that where Wynona Ryder lived?

I passed through that town before. People told me to go to a place called "Old Chicago". i think its a chain down in California. Anyways, the one in Petaluma is said to be in an old brothel? I recall someone telling me when you go to take a piss in their bathroom, you pass a bunch of small rooms. He asked if the place used to be a hotel and they said "Sort of" only it was a brothel. And right where you eat your pizza, some Victorian Whore blew some cowboy.

Weee haw! Now thats atmosphere.



Yep. But I want my Mickey's.

 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:47
mastershake mastershake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 cent 40's on St Pattys

quote:
Originally posted by lacker:
Wow, Petaluma. isnt that where Wynona Ryder lived?

I passed through that town before. People told me to go to a place called "Old Chicago". i think its a chain down in California. Anyways, the one in Petaluma is said to be in an old brothel? I recall someone telling me when you go to take a piss in their bathroom, you pass a bunch of small rooms. He asked if the place used to be a hotel and they said "Sort of" only it was a brothel. And right where you eat your pizza, some Victorian Whore blew some cowboy.

Weee haw! Now thats atmosphere.



true story, old chicago owns your fucking face! its off of petaluma blvd. and it is the greatest pizza place around.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics