About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:04
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Eveyone, look outside..

Do you see this weather? It is all grey outside. Very cold, and sprinkling. It could pour anysecond.

I love this weather. I hate when the sun is out. Too bright.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:05
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

What makes you think that the weather is the same everywhere on the planet?
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:05
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

I concur
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:05
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

Do you think everyone on totse is going to see the same thing when they look outside?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:06
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

I'm like the complete opposite.

When it gets really hot for the first time since last summer, I go out side and soak up heat on a rock like a lizard.
{DA}
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:08
Junyi Junyi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by FuckedintheHead:
Do you see this weather? It is all grey outside. Very cold, and sprinkling. It could pour anysecond.

I love this weather. I hate when the sun is out. Too bright.



lol, the weather is like this over here, and I also love it =D
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:08
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
What makes you think that the weather is the same everywhere on the planet?


Haha. I hadnt really taken that into consideration yet.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:08
nuclearrabbit nuclearrabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

I love that kind of weather.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:08
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

it is like 10 degrees out.


~agent orange.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:08
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
When it gets really hot for the first time since last summer, I go out side and soak up heat on a rock like a lizard.
{DA}



Picturing a small geeky kid crawling into the sun and finding a rock to lay on while randomly sticking out his tongue like a lizard made my day.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:09
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

The downpour just started
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:11
SpectraL SpectraL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
I'm like the complete opposite.
When it gets really hot for the first time since last summer, I go out side and soak up heat on a rock like a lizard.
{DA}



I like how DA always tries to salvage a brain-dead poster's topic, by bringing discussion to it.

You can kick a stupid dead horse DA, but it still won't get up and lay a loaf for ya. Sorry, but I do appreciate your efforts!
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:12
Dirty Hippy 1969 Dirty Hippy 1969 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by FuckedintheHead:
Do you see this weather? It is all grey outside. Very cold, and sprinkling. It could pour anysecond.

I love this weather. I hate when the sun is out. Too bright.



Here in Phoenix we had our first rain in 145 days last weekend... yes you read it right, 145 days of sunshine... paradise!
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:13
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

That's exactly how it is here too. Do you live in Cali?
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:14
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by SpectraL:
I like how DA always tries to salvage a brain-dead poster's topic, by bringing discussion to it.

You can kick a stupid dead horse DA, but it still won't get up and lay a loaf for ya. Sorry, but I do appreciate your efforts!



WTF are you talking about?

To me, it seems like you roam totse, analyzing everone. You should cut that shit out dude.

Edit: Yea I do live in Cali.

[This message has been edited by FuckedintheHead (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:17
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

cold, cloudy...sun setting.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:21
SpectraL SpectraL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

Hi! I'm a brain-dead fuck-head that thinks discussing local weather is intelligent conversation! I'm so thoughtful!

Just wondering...how do you like me now? Do you like me 'cause I can comment on weather nobody gives two flying fucks about?? hehehehehehehehyukhyukhyuk... *slobbers on self*

[EDIT] Get a life, Lamer, soooooon

[This message has been edited by SpectraL (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:22
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by FuckedintheHead:
Yea I do live in Cali.




What part?
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:23
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

Be proud, Zok was the first person to post in your thread.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:35
Regular
 
VA Beach
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

Spectral reminds me of snoopy. All they do is bitch constantly, and contribute absolutely nothing to Totse. I'm glad Snoopy left.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:40
Regular
 
Inland Empire, CA
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

Can't see shit, it's dark.

 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:59
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU LIVE ? IT WAS LIKE 30 (FARENHIEGHT FOR U PEOPLE WHO ARNT IN AMERICA) BUT IT WAS SUNNY OUT TOO
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:03
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by SpectraL:
Hi! I'm a brain-dead fuck-head that thinks discussing local weather is intelligent conversation!
Hey, idiot. That's what this forum is all about. Pointless discussions. If you want more intelligent topics, go to one of the other forums. Or better yet, leave totse. No one likes you.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:48
SpectraL SpectraL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by chubbyman25:
That's what this forum is all about. Pointless discussions.


Wrong Fuck-tard. That's HB, where you and your skinny-assed, brainless kid friends belong. Go there to post your nonsense.

btw: If I wanted you to like me, I'd be wagging my zipper in your direction.

 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:57
Regular
 
Waukegon Illinois
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by FuckedintheHead:
Do you see this weather? It is all grey outside. Very cold, and sprinkling. It could pour anysecond.

I love this weather. I hate when the sun is out. Too bright.



 #26 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:00
Regular
 
Shangri-La
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegetaRobGT
quote:
Originally posted by FuckedintheHead:
Do you see this weather? It is all grey outside. Very cold, and sprinkling. It could pour anysecond.

I love this weather. I hate when the sun is out. Too bright.



its like that outside where i live too. its starting to piss me off. we've literally had 3-1/2 months of rain pretty much every week. i want to go draining damnit!!! fuck you rain!
 #27 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:05
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

"Only Happy When It Rains" by Garbage

Im only happy when it rains
Im only happy when its complicated
And though I know you cant appreciate it
Im only happy when it rains
You know I love it when the news is bad
Why it feels so good to feel so sad
Im only happy when it rains

Pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me
Pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me

Im only happy when it rains
I feel good when things are going wrong
I only listen to the sad, sad songs
Im only happy when it rains

I only smile in the dark
My only comfort is the night gone black
I didnt accidentally tell you that
Im only happy when it rains
Youll get the message by the time Im through
When I complain about me and you
Im only happy when it rains

Pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me
Pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me
Pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me
Pour your misery down
You can keep me company
As long as you dont care

Im only happy when it rains
You wanna hear about my new obsession?
Im riding high upon a deep depression
Im only happy when it rains

Pour some misery down on me
Im only happy when it rains...


i agree. there is a beautiful moon out tonight as well, a yellowish hue that makes me want to sneak off into the night and do bad things.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:07
Regular
 
Louisiana , The States
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

Yeah....its raining here too.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:10
2unl2 2unl2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

yeah, becuase everyone knows the weather is the same everywehre dumbass
 #30 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:28
Badfish Badfish is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
What makes you think that the weather is the same everywhere on the planet?


Well his name would explain that
 #31 
Old 2006-03-17, 08:27
FuckedintheHead FuckedintheHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

quote:
Originally posted by SpectraL:
Hi! I'm a brain-dead fuck-head that thinks discussing local weather is intelligent conversation! I'm so thoughtful!

Just wondering...how do you like me now? Do you like me 'cause I can comment on weather nobody gives two flying fucks about?? hehehehehehehehyukhyukhyuk... *slobbers on self*

[EDIT] Get a life, Lamer, soooooon




You dont contribute ANYTHING. All you do is try to bring out the worst/insult people to make you feel better about yourself.

Oh yea, I live in the Bay Area.

 #32 
Old 2006-03-17, 09:16
Regular
 
North Italy/England
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

yep don't talk about that, here it's well dark, windy and cold and it was snowing like five minutes ago, it sucks badly!!
 #33 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:16
mattboy207 mattboy207 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegetaRobGT
quote:
Originally posted by FuckedintheHead:
Do you see this weather? It is all grey outside. Very cold, and sprinkling. It could pour anysecond.

I love this weather. I hate when the sun is out. Too bright.



I hate the light

If i ruled the world, artificial light would cease to exist.

This is why i love night-opping.

And i also love the cold.

-/\/\attboy
 #34 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:25
Tarnak Tarnak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eveyone, look outside..

Yea, that weather makes me feel so satisfyingly gloomy, and everything is even more surreal than usual.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics