About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:25
mastershake mastershake is offline
Regular
 
Default test

if you were in a boat wreck with your family, and you could only save yourself and 1 person, either your mom, your wife, or your kid, which would you choose and why?

 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:26
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

My mom, seeing as how I have no wife or child.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:27
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: test

You can't have sex with your family members, so wife. Besides, I can just make more kids if I need to.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:31
mastershake mastershake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

quote:
Originally posted by Violent Monotreme:
My mom, seeing as how I have no wife or child.


its a hypothetical question.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:31
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

Your kid. Your mother (being a parent) would understand that children come first. Your wife would know that their child is in good hands, and that they deserve more time, as they have had less.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:34
BobDude BobDude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
You can't have sex with your family members, so wife. Besides, I can just make more kids if I need to.

Greatest answer ever.


I love you Zok...

<3BobDude
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:34
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

quote:
Originally posted by mastershake:
its a hypothetical question.



And that was my hypothetical answer.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:17
Regular
 
'straya!
Default Re: test

My Answer would be, My wife, because why the hell would I want my Mum nagging me and my kids always annoying me like, "ohhh theres a shark in the water" and "Ohhh were on a Ship wreak!", my wife, she would be like....well I dont know what she would be like, seeing as I dont have one, but Im hoping she would be like "Lets Fuck" or something like that, so I would take that wife.

Oh and, how would I live without her cooking and cleaning for me, Mum cant do that -stupid old cunt, and the kids wouldnt do that because their lazt little bastards who just like to annoy me.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:21
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

I'd let two people go instead of myself and one other.
{DA}
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:28
bigdjr bigdjr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

Im strong enough to carry all three
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:32
pkrchmp012 pkrchmp012 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

None cause i don't like any of them and it saves me money, but possibly i would save somebody elses wife if they were a milf.



[This message has been edited by pkrchmp012 (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:36
Moderator
 
Default Re: test

My mother has already fufilled her part in the human progression: she has born me. My child may be veiwed as my superior and a possible superman, thus opening the possiblity of a coup against me. He would fail of course, seeing as how my genes have been tainted by my wife's. He would fail but ultimatly weaken me because, lets face it, half of his genetic makeup is I. He has gotta kick serious butt. My wife is hopelessly inferior but for some reason I married her. She may still have some use.

The wife.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:50
mastershake mastershake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

bump....
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:52
The_Rare_Gh0st The_Rare_Gh0st is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

I wouldn't save any of them. I'd swim to the nearest island and get my freak on with the hot native girls.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:59
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

All of them, because im not a weak ass nigger.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:03
murdergasm murdergasm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

quote:
Originally posted by Violent Monotreme:
My mom, seeing as how I have no wife or child.


 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:08
JuggaloStoner42069 JuggaloStoner42069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdergasm
quote:
Originally posted by Violent Monotreme:
My mom, seeing as how I have no wife or child.


 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:25
shoesux shoesux is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

quote:
Originally posted by pyroanarchist:
All of them, because im not a weak ass nigger.


 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:38
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

I would save myself and a large piece of the wrecked boat.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:48
Psykadelic Psykadelic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

Your wife would be very upset if you chose her over your kid, unless she was very selfish. I'd probably take my kid.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:49
Psykadelic Psykadelic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: test

quote:
Originally posted by DA:
I'd let two people go instead of myself and one other.
{DA}




That's a better idea.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics