About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:34
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default OMFG

Today, my dad said some guy came to the door to collect the server that the dumbass UPS guy had dropped off at the wrong address, so when my dad opened the door he said "I'm Jeff Hunte....I mean John Bobson, I'm here to collect to server". Anyway, I live in an apartment and I looked over the belcany (he lives in the next apartment along) and there were loads of servers and stuff, and wires trailing all over the floor.

Could it be?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:36
Regular
 
Shangri-La
Default Re: OMFG

no
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:37
signals signals is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG

no..
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:37
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG

no...
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:41
lobotomy lobotomy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG

no.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:41
Exploration of Space Exploration of Space is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG

I really doubt it
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:43
nuclearrabbit nuclearrabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG

No.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:44
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG

Yes?
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:47
signals signals is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG

quote:
Originally posted by Exploration of Space:
I really doubt it


killed it.....
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:47
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG

you are a lieing sack of shit
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:00
Ethanael Ethanael is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OMFG

It is.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics