About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:08
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Where online can I find some Nickel Chloride hydrate

This might be labtips but I really didnt want to bother those good fellows there. Move it if needed but I need some nickel chloride hydrate. Where can I get it on the web? And nickel chloride hydrate is just nickel chloride with water right (dont flame me for that this is for a freind of mine)?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:11
Graah Graah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where online can I find some Nickel Chloride hydrate

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
This might be labtips but I really didnt want to bother those good fellows there. Move it if needed but I need some nickel chloride hydrate. Where can I get it on the web? And nickel chloride hydrate is just nickel chloride with water right (dont flame me for that this is for a freind of mine)?



This is gonna get moved. Make some:

Ni+HCl==>NiCl2+H2
 #3 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:12
Regular
 
Shangri-La
Default Re: Where online can I find some Nickel Chloride hydrate

http://tinyurl.com/j4qrc
 #4 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:12
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where online can I find some Nickel Chloride hydrate

hmm this is a good idea. But I think I found a source.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:17
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where online can I find some Nickel Chloride hydrate

okay my freind likes the link I found but now he needs me to find some phenylnitropropene...oh gosh I wonder what he's using all this for
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:27
Moderator
 
Columbus, Ohio
Default Re: Where online can I find some Nickel Chloride hydrate

quote:
Originally posted by Graah:

This is gonna get moved. Make some:

Ni+HCl==>NiCl2+H2



-=Sephiroth=-
 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:36
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where online can I find some Nickel Chloride hydrate

I think I might close this thread and make a new one for phenylnitropropene.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:46
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: Where online can I find some Nickel Chloride hydrate

toss an american nicle in some hydrochloric acid. They are an allow of Cu and Ni, and Cu won't react with HCl. FIlter the Cu out then precipitate/evap to get your nickel chloride. labtips next time.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics