About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:29
SiegHeil SiegHeil is offline
Regular
 
Default The Emo Eater is truley sorry

Message from The Emo Eater (who has been banned)

quote:
I was the one who came up with the idea of filling a topic's title with capital letters (some of you faggots don't get it). I started my thread about kiddie porn with the title "XXX....", but now I wish I never had. I feel like I have ruined totse. I won't be posting here anymore. I am very sorry.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:36
bilb bilb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Emo Eater is truley sorry

LO!LO!LOL!O

In before lock.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:51
MorbidMentality MorbidMentality is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Emo Eater is truley sorry

You guys should let him back in, the dude is pretty cool.

I do understand the problem though, and realize that it would take alot of consideration.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:58
d0nnar d0nnar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Emo Eater is truley sorry

Thanks spam hag
 #5 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:02
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Emo Eater is truley sorry

HAHAHAHAHA
Seriosly, i like The Emo Eater, Please un-ban him if he is nice.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-17, 08:22
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Emo Eater is truley sorry

quote:
Originally posted by mr.t1000:
HAHAHAHAHA
Seriosly, i like The Emo Eater, Please un-ban him if he is nice.

 #7 
Old 2006-03-17, 08:25
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Emo Eater is truley sorry

hey, if he eats emo's, then by all means allow him back
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 08:28
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Emo Eater is truley sorry

Zok if you read this thread, un-ban him. Please?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics