About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:19
Regular
 
Georgia
Default Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/232898.html (W&C) http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/233078.html (HB) http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/233073.html (IFOTW) http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/233081.html (MGCBTSOOYG) http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/232927.html (IFOTW/Delete) http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/232674.html (T&T/Delete) http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/232851.html (T&T) http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/233066.html (Delete) http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/232876.html (MP/CL)

I even told you where they go this time, so do it up.



[This message has been edited by 3PushesBullet (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:19
Moderator
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

I am forced to call you out on sucking at links.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:21
VolatileShiftInPersona VolatileShiftInPersona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

Once again, we witness yet another self-ownage.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:22
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

???????????????????????????
 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:22
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

agreed

 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:29
Regular
 
Georgia
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

quote:
Originally posted by VolatileShiftInPersona:
Once again, we witness yet another self-ownage.

Yes, I know, I forgot to put a space between the links and the abbreviated forum name. Excuse me all to hell and back.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:39
MorbidMentality MorbidMentality is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

So....This makes you a whiney little nark??

 #8 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:40
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

quote:
Originally posted by MorbidMentality:
So....This makes you a whiney little nark??





Yes. That and a saviour of TotSE, who should be awarded the body of every female virgin on totse...
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:41
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

A lot of mods are pretty useless, but there are some good ones who actually try to clean some of the forums up.

Spurious seems like it gets raped more and more with spam.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:46
Regular
 
Victoria, Australia
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:

Yes. That and a saviour of TotSE, who should be awarded the body of every female virgin on totse...



Isn't that called necrophilia?
 #11 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:48
Moderator
 
҉
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

DIY shall not be mentioned among you.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:55
Lacedwithdelight Lacedwithdelight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

quote:
Originally posted by 3PushesBullet:
*Whine*


STFU!
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:46
Regular
 
Georgia
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

quote:
Originally posted by Lacedwithdelight:
STFU!


OH HO! YOU GOT ME GOOD YOU FUCKER!!!! Can you guys see what he did?! He totally quoted my pose, but instead of just quoting it and saying STFU, he kicked it up a notch and changed my post to say *whine*!!!!!!!! Wow, I just completely got pwn3d.

Now that I've got that stupid shit out of my system, there's a reason I post these, see, the last time I did, the shit fuck mods of SG decided to do what they're supposed to, and close/move threads that didn't belong in SG.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:56
SpectraL SpectraL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

Although cleverly but pathetically disguised, Lamer, this is a bitch & moan topic, not a topic that would draw any real discussion.

You are yet another reason why the Mods don't really care too, too much anymore: 'Cause whiney little butt-wipers like you still don't know that you need to post in the right forum for this forum to work properly, and be therefore efficiently Moderated.

Does this make any sense to your whiney-fuck sense of right and wrong?
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:00
mastershake mastershake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

yea, you're right, i cant believe the mods havent closed this thread yet.

 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:01
Regular
 
Georgia
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

quote:
Originally posted by SpectraL:
Although cleverly but pathetically disguised, Lamer, this is a bitch & moan topic, not a topic that would draw any real discussion.

You are yet another reason why the Mods don't really care too, too much anymore: 'Cause whiney little butt-wipers like you still don't know that you need to post in the right forum for this forum to work properly, and be therefore efficiently Moderated.

Does this make any sense to your whiney-fuck sense of right and wrong?



I know full well and good that this is a B&M topic. It was infact, never ment to produce a discussion. Just like the last one of these I made. It is directed solely are the SG mods. If posted in half baked, it would be passed over as another "Mods suck because they are gay" thread. In this thread, I link to other threads that should be closed. Moderators tend to act toot fucking sweet when you insult them. The hope is that they read this thread, then close it and the ones that are linked to in it. Do we understand, or would you like me to paint you a picture?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:13
SpectraL SpectraL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

You better paint me a picture, Moron.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:14
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

quote:
Originally posted by 3PushesBullet:
[URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/232898.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/232898.html[/URL] (W&C) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/233078.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/233078.html[/URL] (HB) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/233073.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/233073.html[/URL] (IFOTW) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/233081.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/233081.html[/URL] (MGCBTSOOYG) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/232927.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/232927.html[/URL] (IFOTW/Delete) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/232674.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/232674.html[/URL] (T&T/Delete) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/232851.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/232851.html[/URL] (T&T) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/233066.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/233066.html[/URL] (Delete) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/232876.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/232876.html[/URL] (MP/CL)

I even told you where they go this time, so do it up.




You're a PHAIRY
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:14
D.E.A-D D.E.A-D is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

quote:
Originally posted by 3PushesBullet:
[URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/232898.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/232898.html[/URL] (W&C) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/233078.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/233078.html[/URL] (HB) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/233073.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/233073.html[/URL] (IFOTW) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/233081.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/233081.html[/URL] (MGCBTSOOYG) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/232927.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/232927.html[/URL] (IFOTW/Delete) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/232674.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/232674.html[/URL] (T&T/Delete) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/232851.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/232851.html[/URL] (T&T) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/233066.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/233066.html[/URL] (Delete) [URL=http: //www.tots e.com/bbs/ Forum3/HTM L/232876.h tml]http:/ /www.totse .com/bbs/F orum3/HTML/232876.html[/URL] (MP/CL)

I even told you where they go this time, so do it up.




Well just so you know.... this belongs in bitch and moan. BTW I do agree that the spurious mods suck, half the time I see many many BLTC topics here that dont belong here.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:27
met_B_A_N_S met_B_A_N_S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

OK... this is SG, there is supposed to be pretty liberal moderation in this forum. It encompasses everything not in any other forums.

HB is for threads that "Are not a complete thought" and all the ones you listed for HB are complete thoughts. So we don't care.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:33
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

You're such a fucking faggot. Get the fuck out of here lil' bitch.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:37
SpectraL SpectraL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

quote:
Originally posted by met_B_A_N_S:
It encompasses everything not in any other forums, like B&M.


Another mindless and absolutely lame fuck-twit raises it's ugly, ugly head from under it's rock.

 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:20
Regular
 
Georgia
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

quote:
Originally posted by SpectraL:
You better paint me a picture, Moron.


Hope this helps you
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:27
Moderator
 
The Cahulawassee River
Default Re: Once again, I'm forced to call the mods out on being useless.

Thanks for the feedback.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics