About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:42
Ben Dover and Phil McCock Ben Dover and Phil McCock is offline
Regular
 
Default Post your pic...

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4095/me4ez1.jpg http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2504/me43io.jpg

Post yours...

Yeah, I'm kinda ugly, but I bet I'm not the ugliest person on Totse.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:42
Jojoman Jojoman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

www.uglyfugly.com
 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:49
Ben Dover and Phil McCock Ben Dover and Phil McCock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

C'mon guys, it'll be fuN!
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:55
Regular
 
Moderator
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Dover and Phil McCock:
[URL=http: //img210.i mageshack. us/img210/ 4095/me4ez 1.jpg]http ://img210. imageshack .us/img210/4095/me4ez1.jpg[/URL] [URL=http: //img140.i mageshack. us/img140/ 2504/me43i o.jpg]http ://img140. imageshack .us/img140/2504/me43io.jpg[/URL]

Post yours...

Yeah, I'm kinda ugly, but I bet I'm not the ugliest person on Totse.



You look like a soon-to-be serial killer/cannibal
 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:56
bilb bilb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

http://tinyurl.com/hvolr

kekeekekekk
 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:56
Ben Dover and Phil McCock Ben Dover and Phil McCock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by Exposo:
You look like a soon-to-be serial killer/cannibal



Why?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:58
robyextreme robyextreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

Ekahn?
*Points down below this thread at other post you're pic threads*
*Then points at S&A post you're pic thread*

By the way you look like my uncle from the 70's.

[This message has been edited by robyextreme (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #8 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:05
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/232804-2.html
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:32
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

http://tinyurl.com/sxrmb

your all jealous of my huge muscles...
 #10 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:37
Experimental Experimental is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

http://tinyurl.com/zwmzu
 #11 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:42
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

Alright! I'm ugly but I'll post it anyway!

http://tinyurl.com/mgsuo


[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:49
Junyi Junyi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

Ok, here we go. People sufering with heart diseases should not look. Don't say I didn't warn you all.
http://tinyurl.com/rca43
 #13 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:51
JuggaloStoner42069 JuggaloStoner42069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
Alright! I'm ugly but I'll post it anyway!

http://tinyurl.com/mgsuo





You look like to kids I know.

 #14 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:55
IsprayTrooper IsprayTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

This is what i look like when i get punched in the face
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1411/joeyblow8ex.png

This is what i look like when one of my friends moves out of town forever, so everyone decides to take a picture of all his people together and some fuckin fat kid gets in my way.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7097/group6ja.jpg

This is what i look like when i say my prairs rite before i goto bed everynight
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7544/united4fo.png

this is what i look like when im kickn it with the minorities during mardigras
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2366/jason7vk.png

this is what it looks like when me and my friends get drunk during mardi gras
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8066/drunk2bo.jpg

this is what my girlfriend looks
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8854/untitledtruecolor069jb.png
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6119/ek5f9e8do.jpg

and this is what im glad i dont look like
http://starbulletin.com/96/10/29/features/monster.gif
 #15 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:56
JuggaloStoner42069 JuggaloStoner42069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by Junyi:
Ok, here we go. People sufering with heart diseases should not look. Don't say I didn't warn you all.
http://tinyurl.com/rca43



*Has a Heart Attack*

I don't listen very well.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:59
IsprayTrooper IsprayTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/292/group4qr.jpg


fukn fat kids.....
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:01
JuggaloStoner42069 JuggaloStoner42069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by IsprayTrooper:
some fuckin fat kid gets in my way.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7097/group6ja.jpg



I laughed. That fat fuck is so emo.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:02
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ozzyKKK/Image015.jpg
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:27
Regular
 
Long Island, NY
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by Jojoman:
www.uglyfugly.com


Holyshit man I laughed so hard.


*bookmarks*

I'll post my pic tomorrow if this thread is still up, the only one on the comp right now is one of me stoned out of my mind, also it was like 5 minutes after doing nitrous. So I look pretty retarded. Plus you can see up my nose. Yikes.


I'll try and get a good pic later
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:28
que-puedo que-puedo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

http://rossk.org/tmp/
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:39
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

this is the 3rd this week. just in sg. but oh well, I cant miss a chance to whore my image out.
http://tinyurl.com/jxyc
+ 1 if you can find the pistol there!
http://tinyurl.com/btmp8
taha.

got more, but I have better things to do. like eat.

*eats*

~agent orange.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:41
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
Alright! I'm ugly but I'll post it anyway!

http://tinyurl.com/mgsuo






holy shit! yes you are.

~agent orange.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:44
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:

holy shit! yes you are.

~agent orange.



Lol, thx
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:50
wisdom-is-strength wisdom-is-strength is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

http://i2.tinypic.com/rk6iiu.jpg

 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:00
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

you have cat eyes....hawt....


~agent orange.

*rapes it*
 #26 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:13
wisdom-is-strength wisdom-is-strength is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by Experimental:
http://tinyurl.com/zwmzu


What are those 9 little people thingys above your head?
 #27 
Old 2006-03-17, 01:36
Sassyblues Sassyblues is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6797/mar14164an.jpg
LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
 #28 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:23
Technotronik Technotronik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by Sassyblues:
[URL=http: //img228.i mageshack. us/img228/ 6797/mar14 164an.jpg] http://img 228.images hack.us/img228/6797/mar14164an.jpg[/URL]
LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!



Are you like 50?
 #29 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:32
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by wisdom-is-strength:
http://i2.tinypic.com/rk6iiu.jpg


Your eyes are beautiful! Are they naturally that color or do you wear contacts?

Unfortunatley the only recent picture I have of myself is this one: http://tinyurl.com/94cmc

Not my most flattering photo to say the least...


Edit: wrong picture...



[This message has been edited by Silverfuck (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #30 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:36
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your pic...

quote:
Originally posted by Sassyblues:
[URL=http: //img228.i mageshack. us/img228/ 6797/mar14 164an.jpg] http://img 228.images hack.us/img228/6797/mar14164an.jpg[/URL]
LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!



I risked my eyes, and I lost.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics