About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:17
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default suicide is for dumbasses

should i or shouldnt i

fuck u and ur flames im serious and outta my mind
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:18
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

That's nice. Don't post on totse about it, you won't get a good response.

Edit: and you've only been here a few days. Good job noob.

[This message has been edited by chubbyman25 (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:18
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

do it. but cut ur penis off first and mail it to me.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:18
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

maybe jason and misty give a damn
 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:18
high school janitor high school janitor is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

dude what happened and no
 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:18
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

I think you answered your question in the title of the thread...If you actually are serious, phone someone who cares about you. If no one cares about you phone a suicide hotline or 911.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:20
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

sad but u r all i have ................no joke
 #8 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:22
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

If you wanna commit suicide, I recommend using a .357 magnum at the least.

For best results, use a S&W .500mag or a .454 Casull.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:22
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

You're probably some 12 year old who thinks this is a funny joke, and we'll get a "HAHA I PWNED YOU ALL" post in a while...

But, if you are serious, I do care. Don't kill yourself. Call Jason or Misty!
 #10 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:22
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

Don't kill yourself. Get some help outside of TOTSE.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:23
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by Sick_Boy:
You're probably some 12 year old who thinks this is a funny joke, and we'll get a "HAHA I PWNED YOU ALL" post in a while...

But, if you are serious, I do care. Don't kill yourself. Call Jason or Misty!



im 29 and ive called jasdon and misty god help us all
 #12 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:24
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

commit suicide but do it right , chuck a litre of bleach or something.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:24
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by Sol463:
Don't kill yourself. Get some help outside of TOTSE.


Don't listen to this guy. He's totally wack.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:26
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
commit suicide but do it right , chuck a litre of bleach or something.


doing it right would be taking out a few ppl w/ you. go suicide bomb a preschool.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:26
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by DiStOrTiOn:
Don't listen to this guy. He's totally wack.


omg god how im serious.....................wait til till this hitzzzzzzzz cnn
 #16 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:28
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

BarronVonRonzo, I just read the post about your son. I'm assuming that's why you feel like this? I'm really sorry for your loss. I know a family who is coming up on the one year anniversary of their daughter's death (she was 20, killed by a hit and run driver on March 17, 2005). Her mom has been suicidal, but she never did it because she has 2 other children. Don't you have family? Think of all the pain you'd cause them. You're not going to make your son's mother lose you too, are you?

Is someone there with you?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:28
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by analcunt:
doing it right would be taking out a few ppl w/ you. go suicide bomb a preschool.

well yeah but I just meant dont be a pussy and cut your wrists or some bullshit.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:29
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

anderson cooper take note of thesencaring prick elitistezzzzzzzzzzzzz
 #19 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:31
Get Mountain High Get Mountain High is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

well, i thought it was a young kid, but he says hes 29, so im changing my post, dont do it.

[This message has been edited by Get Mountain High (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #20 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:34
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

JASON WILL BE HERE IN 10 MIN
 #21 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:36
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

JASON WILL BE HERE IN 10 MINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MAY
 #22 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:41
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

BarronVonRonzo, have you taken anything?
 #23 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:42
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

GOD LUV JASON
 #24 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:43
BarronVonRonzo BarronVonRonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

A HEALTHY DDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OF LIFE
 #25 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:45
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by BarronVonRonzo:
A HEALTHY DDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OF LIFE


Hmmm, I see. Well, I have to go to bed now. Please don't kill yourself. If you have taken anything, please tell Jason so he can call an ambulance if you need it.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:02
Ze Red Soldier Ze Red Soldier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

Who gives a fuck, blow your brains out.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:26
travhave travhave is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

b4 u do give me your stuff.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:26
Aircow MK II Aircow MK II is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

You, my dumb sir, are nothing greater than a bland emo attention whore. I have little to no respect at all, and frankly, I do hope you kill yourself. You obviously contribute nothing to society. You claim to be 29, but type and act like a 10 year old.

Shut the fuck up, self terminate (you know no-one loves you) and get off my internet.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:28
Ze Red Soldier Ze Red Soldier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by Aircow MK II:
You, my dumb sir, are nothing greater than a bland emo attention whore. I have little to no respect at all, and frankly, I do hope you kill yourself. You obviously contribute nothing to society. You claim to be 29, but type and act like a 10 year old.

Shut the fuck up, self terminate (you know no-one loves you) and get off my internet.



pwned
 #30 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:33
DesertWolf DesertWolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by BarronVonRonzo:
should i or shouldnt i

fuck u and ur flames im serious and outta my mind



fucken yes you should. more people hate you than you realize. the devil has a room waiting for you. death will be so much better than life. all it takes is a little commitment. kill yourself. do it now. you deserve eternal peace. you earned it. kill yourself. the pain will end immediately. rest in peace.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:37
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

KILL YOURSELF, YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT!
 #32 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:46
plainclothescop plainclothescop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by TheOnly:
Totse is [b]NOT the place you should come to for support. If I knew you, I'd say don't do it. People telling you that you're worthless probably don't know you at all. I see you've stopped posting so maybe you're dead already. Which reminds me..

Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
and here's an autograph for your brother,
I wrote it on the Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?
I say that shit just clownin dogg,
c'mon - how fucked up is you?
You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling
to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some
And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doin just fine
if you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan
why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about, his name was.. it was you
Damn! [/B]


Fuck you and fuck eminem.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:48
DesertWolf DesertWolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by plainclothescop:
Fuck you and fuck eminem.


 #34 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:52
Adrenochrome Adrenochrome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

Suicide is choosing to have no meaning.

Only in the west is suicide seen as looking for attention or a way out of depression. In the east it is used for other reasons.

Don't ask us to make your decisions for you though.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:52
plainclothescop plainclothescop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by TheOnly:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by plainclothescop:
[b] Fuck you and fuck eminem.


Sorry, I don't do threesomes.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's probably too hard to find one person willing to fuck an eminem fan, let alone two.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:59
Mindless Xyzzyean Mindless Xyzzyean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

Go on kill yourself on webcam!
 #37 
Old 2006-03-16, 11:00
The Nipple The Nipple is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
commit suicide but do it right , chuck a litre of bleach or something.


No. Suicide is bad. If your going to though. At least get on the roof of your school and hurl molotov cocktails at people coming out of assembley first. Then shoot the survivors. Then either. If you have a new zest for life. Run away from the law. Or Shoot your self. Yeah. If you kill less than 13 people. You have failed. The Columbine Crew where N00bs.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-16, 11:54
chubbyman25 chubbyman25 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by Aircow MK II:
Shut the fuck up, self terminate (you know no-one loves you) and get off my internet.
Wasn't it not too long ago that you did the same thing as him? Posted a thread about wanting to commit suicide?
 #39 
Old 2006-03-16, 12:05
Regular
 
Mississippi
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

Stand back! He's gonna do it!

*BLAM*

Eeeeew!
 #40 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:35
PetSematary PetSematary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

Through early morning fog I see
visions of the things to be
the pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see...
that suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.

I try to find a way to make
all our little joys relate
without that ever-present hate
but now I know that it's too late, and...
suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.

The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
so this is all I have to say.
suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.

The only way to win is cheat
And lay it down before I'm beat
and to another give my seat
for that's the only painless feat.
and suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.

The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger...watch it grin, but...
suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.

A brave man once requested me
to answer questions that are key
is it to be or not to be
and I replied 'oh why ask me?'
'Cause suicide is painless
it brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.

...and you can do the same thing if you please.


 #41 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:40
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

Tape it and tell your parents in your note to post it on totse.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:42
Nidias_91 Nidias_91 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by BarronVonRonzo:
should i or shouldnt i

fuck u and ur flames im serious and outta my mind



YOU FUCKING NOOB PIECE OF SHIT..l. STOP POSTING SHIT LIKE YOURE A GOD HERE OR SOMETHING... YOUVE BEEN HERE <1 MONTH

THIS IS THE THIRD FUCKING THREAD. HALF MOTHERFUCKING BAKED
 #43 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:46
rebdomine rebdomine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

For online support go here: http://forums.healthyplace.com
The people there dont want people to kill themselves for some reason.

I'm going to try getting fucked up by a train, or pull out a BB gun on a pig and hope he blasts the fuck out of me. Screw people who "care". Wish me luck, totse fucks.
 #44 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:46
Regular
 
'straya!
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

Go on, Kill yourself, no one could give a rat's arse.

*Pfft* Who do you think you are, the next Kevin Ealy (aka, Klerck), well its not gonna happen, because no-one gives a fuck if you live or die.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:51
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

Your a dumbass, Posting this on totse is not a good thing, most people here dont give a shit if you kill yourself or not, amazing tons of people die everyday. I doubt your suicide would be on CNN.

And if all else fails "Never commit suicide when your suicidal"
 #46 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:51
DeathFromAfar DeathFromAfar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Fucking Norris Jnr:
no-one gives a fuck if you live or die.


It's true. DO IT. Just be sure to get some kind of vid feed on the net while you do it, and it better be bloody.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-17, 02:55
Regular
 
'straya!
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

quote:
Originally posted by DeathFromAfar:
It's true. [b]DO IT. Just be sure to get some kind of vid feed on the net while you do it, and it better be bloody.[/B]



Yeah, we want Gore damnit, GORE!
 #48 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:09
Regular
 
'straya!
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

LOL

Maybe he is already Dead, that would be so funny if he was.

 #49 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:10
woopsueypigs77 woopsueypigs77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suicide is for dumbasses

you know harlequin did the same thing, and didnt go through with it, i say you top that.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics