About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:46
screwu screwu is offline
Regular
 
Default Suing eBay buyer

This dude totally screwed me over on ebay and is threatening to sue me using his so called "eBay account lawyer". Is this possible?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:48
jshaw995 jshaw995 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

You can be sued for anything online....


What did you do?
if you didnt do anything, chill out.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:48
IHateEggplants IHateEggplants is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

Just tell him you suck your "eBay account balls."
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:52
JuggaloStoner42069 JuggaloStoner42069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

Duder lyk you iz so skrewd!?! Hez gona be lyk callin da 5 0 fuzzes on yo azz. Sk!p motha fukin town niggah!! Dey gona be der n lyk 5 minates! i be knoin dis fromm expireanse, so lyk truss me dogg!

 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:00
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

most likely bullshit. i've pulled so much crap on ebay, i doubt anything will happen...
 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:28
screwu screwu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

I was a buyer if that helps


 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:33
Hellsing Hellsing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

if you have proof that you paid him/her than you are ok. What payment method did you use.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:47
screwu screwu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

Here's what happened, first I bid on the item and win, then he says he doesn't really want to sell, so I said thats fine.Then he decided to sell it to me after we agreed not to. I won the bid in September. Now he is getting all mad that I haven't paid him after around 3 months.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:49
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

Did you keep the mail where he says he didnt want to sell?

Just forward that onto ebay.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:50
Kai Kai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

quote:
Originally posted by screwu:
Here's what happened, first I bid on the item and win, then he says he doesn't really want to sell, so I said thats fine.Then he decided to sell it to me after we agreed not to. I won the bid in September. Now he is getting all mad that I haven't paid him after around 3 months.


The thing is, that winning the auction is a legally binding contract.. so, unless you've got written notice that the aucion was agreed to be voided by both parties, he's probably got you there.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:59
MpTaNk MpTaNk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

I am pretty sure (but not 100%) that after 30 days, eBay is no longer involved. Tell him to suck your ePenis.

 #12 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:01
Regular
 
Moderator
Default Re: Suing eBay buyer

You suck... at ebay
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics