About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:05
pkrchmp012 pkrchmp012 is offline
Regular
 
Default Alcohol preference?

I don't care what u other fuckers think but i'm gonna go with Coors light.

BY THE WAY: fourtys run for about fifty cents on st. patys day so stock up while u can!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by pkrchmp012 (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:06
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

50/50 Frangelico/Coffee + Vanilla Ice-cream
 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:19
Lono42 Lono42 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Cptn. Morgan's
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:21
Regular
 
Beautiful British Columbia ©
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

quote:
Originally posted by Lono42:
Cptn. Morgan's


I got lost in his ocean a few nights ago, fell off a wall and fucked up my neck.

But I like most beers, exept american ones. If I wanted piss in a bottle, I'd do it myself
And liquor, I dont like scotch that much, thats about it.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:25
Vegetable Man Vegetable Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

GIN + tonic/lemonade/tropicana juice
 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:26
Docta_Gonzo Docta_Gonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Wild Turkey 101 Straight Kentucky Bourbon whiskey. I have started off so many hell raising nights on this shit.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:32
spaawn7 spaawn7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Jose Cuervo. By myself. In a dark room on totse.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:01
SaladeDoigts SaladeDoigts is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Vodka, by itself
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:08
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Thunderbird.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:11
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

BEER!!! Crown Lager. If I can't afford it at the time, then VB. I don't touch anything else. Unless someone needs me to help finish their drink, then I'll have to pump down their Bourbon & Coke.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:16
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Paging Doctor Daniels. Doctor Jack Daniels.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:20
Sick_Boy Sick_Boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

I drink vodka and diet cokes. Vodka to get drunk quicker and diet coke to reduce calories.

Taste wise though, I think coolers are the best. ALCOHOL IS POISON!
 #13 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:23
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

When I'm by myself, brandy. With other people, rum.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:26
driveby driveby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

vodka, cognac, mickeys, olde english.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:28
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

mojito w/ my dad as he caresses my inner thigh and kisses my shoulders.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:29
bilb bilb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Real men drink vodka chaserless, cpt morgan, and 151.
http://tinyurl.com/kcakq
 #17 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:02
goldenchurchhill goldenchurchhill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

ketel one shots, knob creek over ice and for me beer i go czechvar, stella, or seirra nevada porter. and how could i forget hoegaarden and shiner. Cheap red wine when alone or poor.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-16, 08:56
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

TEQUILA! that and mongoose malt liqour.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-16, 09:14
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Candian club + coke
Bacardi + any type of pop
I dont like beer though, prehaps i just havent found a type i like..
 #20 
Old 2006-03-16, 09:31
lauren7249 lauren7249 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

smirnoff ice, mike's hard lemonade, strawberry daquiris, bloody marys, hooch, reddevil, and anything else that doesn't taste like alcohol that i can drink like a fish.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-16, 09:53
unevenmartian unevenmartian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Spirits mostly with a preference for Vodka, any brand really becasue it gets expensive if you get picky.

i only very occasionaly drink beer or wine.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-16, 09:55
lauren7249 lauren7249 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum4/HTML/018280.html

guys, help me out in this thread and i will love you.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-16, 09:56
gappythegreek gappythegreek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Bud ice its the most refreshing drink about. In second place its gotta be corona or san miguel
 #24 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:19
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

I used to always say Jim Beam Black, but now I might be leaning towards Chivas Regal.

Pricewise, I'd still go with the Jim Beam Black.

and for Beer: GUINNESS
 #25 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:37
strangedeadkid13 strangedeadkid13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

vokda by itself or with coke or tequila
 #26 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:40
plainclothescop plainclothescop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

I don't drink.
 #27 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:42
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Wiser's Deluxe & Coca Cola, Gin & Tonic, I don't mind all those bitch vodka coolers. Molson Stock Ale.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:49
DaMonic DaMonic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Johnnie Walker and dry, or tooheys extra dry, nice scotch and a nice beer. Cant stand that XXXX shit and im from Qld.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-16, 11:00
ButWhy ButWhy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

MGD for breakfast, Hennessy for lunch, Crown Royal for dinner.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-16, 11:57
K0z K0z is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Johnny Walker's Black Label with soda (not coke, but sod- plain carbonated water).
 #31 
Old 2006-03-16, 12:07
Moderator
 
Deep South
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

quote:
I don't drink.


 #32 
Old 2006-03-16, 13:02
tricky tricky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

ethanol.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-16, 13:13
misstittypussy misstittypussy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

quote:
Originally posted by AngryFemme:
I don't drink.


liar
 #34 
Old 2006-03-16, 13:33
elektrik toast elektrik toast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

vanilla vodka and coke is the best, but they don't sell vanilla vodka around here anymore.

so rum and coke.

but really anything and coke is fine.

or wine. or beer. or coolers.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-16, 13:49
titoman titoman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Jack Daniels and coke.
Either that or Southern Comfort, straight, bit of ice.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-16, 14:07
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

quote:
Originally posted by titoman:
Jack Daniels and coke.
Either that or Southern Comfort, straight, bit of ice.




Without the coke, without the ice.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-16, 14:15
1duck 1duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

guiness
 #38 
Old 2006-03-16, 14:19
Regular
 
UK
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Well i will have anything as long as itx mixed with something else like coke or something, i cant stand having hard alcohol just on its own unless its all we have.

I like Tabboo with coke or actually just tabboo on its own, or any whiskey with coke and ice.

 #39 
Old 2006-03-16, 14:36
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

I used to drink the hard liquer, but now I try to limit myself to white wine, champagne or beer.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-16, 14:58
diehard993 diehard993 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Many kids like me will drink anything they can get their hands on. I prefer (and only drink) Beefeater Gin. It's one of the healthiest liquors you can buy, and I value my liver. Keeps your blood pressure at a stable level too.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-16, 15:17
costley costley is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Red After Shock, Blue WKD, Magners, Bud
 #42 
Old 2006-03-16, 15:20
Moderator
 
Deep South
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

quote:
Originally posted by misstittypussy:
liar


foolio

 #43 
Old 2006-03-16, 15:20
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?


Tequila with salt and lemon chaser rocks my world.
 #44 
Old 2006-03-16, 15:31
woodward woodward is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Why the fuck hasn't anyone said Jagermeister


Seriously.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-16, 15:39
Regular
 
Georgia USA
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

^^^Because it's gross, german cough syrup!
 #46 
Old 2006-03-16, 15:42
floyd the barber floyd the barber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Lager. Why do Americans all drink 'Lite' beers? You may as well drink Bacardi Breezers.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-16, 15:51
woodward woodward is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

quote:
Originally posted by Xiao Mei:
^^^Because it's gross, german cough syrup!


thats fair...

haha...

I hate black licorice, but love jager...it just tastes like jager to me.

but fucking Jagermeister


[This message has been edited by woodward (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #48 
Old 2006-03-16, 15:52
woodward woodward is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

quote:
Originally posted by floyd the barber:
Lager. Why do Americans all drink 'Lite' beers? You may as well drink Bacardi Breezers.


Becuase it's easy to drink, and goes down fast.

I dont drink that often, so if I do...it's gonna be a good beer. none of that mass produced bullshit. Nice local brews.
 #49 
Old 2006-03-16, 15:54
God Is Nihilist God Is Nihilist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

Crimson Killers:

-One shot 151
-One shot Everclear/Soju (if overseas)
-One shot Wild Turkey

Taken as a shot... well technically 3 shots at once.

Or

Vodka and Cranberry

[This message has been edited by God Is Nihilist (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #50 
Old 2006-03-16, 16:18
SAScukieMunster SAScukieMunster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Alcohol preference?

quote:
Originally posted by SaladeDoigts:
Vodka, by itself


No ice, no water, no extra shit, just Vodka.

[This message has been edited by SAScukieMunster (edited 03-16-2006).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics