About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:37
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default post your guns. (thread)

the black rifle with the big ass scope and the green barrel is my sniper rifle. It is the equevilant of a single shot m16. except I can put a hole straight through 6 inch peice of wood, at 1000 yards. my favorite gun.
the one that looks like it is made out of wood with the pussy scope is a .22 and is the first weopon I ever owned. when I was 6.
the rifle is just coool. the pistol is the .22 I carry with me every where I go. my protection/lover.


http://tinyurl.com/okf2r

~agent orange.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:38
HAND HAND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:
the black rifle with the big ass scope and the green barrel is my sniper rifle. It is the equevilant of a single shot m16. except I can put a hole straight through 6 inch peice of wood, at 1000 yards. my favorite gun.
the one that looks like it is made out of wood with the pussy scope is a .22 and is the first weopon I ever owned. when I was 6.
the rifle is just coool. the pistol is the .22 I carry with me every where I go. my protection/lover.


http://tinyurl.com/okf2r

~agent orange.



blue metal is out. Black is in

 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:39
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

No gun, I'm british
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:41
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:
the black rifle with the big ass scope and the green barrel is my sniper rifle. It is the equevilant of a single shot m16. except I can put a hole straight through 6 inch peice of wood, at 1000 yards. my favorite gun.
the one that looks like it is made out of wood with the pussy scope is a .22 and is the first weopon I ever owned. when I was 6.
the rifle is just coool. the pistol is the .22 I carry with me every where I go. my protection/lover.


http://tinyurl.com/okf2r

~agent orange.



I like the gun at the bottom.

P.S, I can't have a gun, because I live in Canada .
 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:41
Lazy Serotonin Lazy Serotonin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:
No gun, I'm british


Pussies.

Nah, I tease.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:42
Gauss Gauss is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

America r0x0rz for guns.

Too bad new machine guns are LEO.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:44
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Lazy Serotonin:
Pussies.

Nah, I tease.




I could buy a BB gun, but that WOULD make me a pussy!
 #8 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:44
woopsueypigs77 woopsueypigs77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

is that a law?
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:45
playboy311 playboy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Whats up with the teal coloring?

Also the weapons forum would love this thread.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:46
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

http://tinyurl.com/sxrmb

 #11 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:47
xRWx xRWx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

http://tinyurl.com/f9g6a

are you a midget?

[This message has been edited by xRWx (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:48
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Weapons and Combat... next time, post this in Oral Indulgences
 #13 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:48
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Is your guitar a real Gibson Les Paul or just an Epi?
 #14 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:56
fire_jade fire_jade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by asma123:
I like the gun at the bottom.

P.S, I can't have a gun, because I live in Canada .



Yes you can canadian gun laws are in fact more lax than american guns laws, all you need is to pass a 1 day course, and not be a felon. http:/ /www.cfc-c caf.gc.ca/ compliance -conformit e/safety-s urete/safe ty_course_e.asp
 #15 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:57
Regular
 
Victoria, Australia
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:
post your guns. (thread)



What, might we have mistaken this for something else?
 #16 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:04
Flaming Shadow Flaming Shadow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by fire_jade:
Yes you can canadian gun laws are in fact more lax than american guns laws, all you need is to pass a 1 day course, and not be a felon. [URL=http: //www.cfc- ccaf.gc.ca /complianc e-conformi te/safety- surete/saf ety_course _e.asp]htt p://www.cf c-ccaf.gc. ca/complia nce-confor mite/safet y-surete/s afety_cour se_e.asp[/URL]


We may ban handguns, cause all those murders that happen with em, all of em are registered.... Fucking retards, banning pistols wont stop murderers, only accidents with registered pistols.

Anyways, no guns here im only 15
 #17 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:05
Regular
 
Georgia
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

He can't post in Weapons and Combat, He gets flamed before half the people read his stupid shit.

Remember learning to fight from a video game?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:07
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Check out these guns, motherfucker.

Chuck Norris is so not the new David Hasselhoff. Damn Generation Y'ers fuckin' our shit up.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:07
pyrogeek pyrogeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

currently I have a 12 gauge semi auto for deer hunting, couple BB guns (just for shooting when real guns are too loud), couple .22 rifles (a bolt and a semi auto), .22 pistol, .357 magnum (stainless steel revolver, my favorite of them all), couple rifles, muzzle loader, pump action 12 ga, and getting a couple more.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:21
Regular
 
canada
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by TheTuna:
No gun, I'm canadian


 #21 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:25
Regular
 
In front of my computer
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

My rossi .38 special
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3474/yea0he.jpg
 #22 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:31
Regular
 
'straya!
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Hand Made Custom 50. cal Rifle, with screw on barrel:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8690/50calsnipe4uw.jpg

Here's the Screw on Barrel:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5168/unt449mh.png

A Crappy Ruger I bought at a Gunshow, i hate color, its like Dog Shit Brown!
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/48/ruger10221c2dj.jpg

Same Ruger, Different Angle. (Note the Hole in the couch, I accidently put a round into it while trying to get the fuckin' thing about of its box.
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/364/ruger10221d3gp.jpg

Theres lots more, but I can't be bothered taking more photos


 #23 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:41
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Well arn't you a fucktard? Does this have to do with weapons and combat. I bet you know it does...Just fucking post there next time instead of putting things in their wrong catagories...
 #24 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:41
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:
the black rifle with the big ass scope and the green barrel is my sniper rifle. It is the equevilant of a single shot m16. except I can put a hole straight through 6 inch peice of wood, at 1000 yards. my favorite gun.
the one that looks like it is made out of wood with the pussy scope is a .22 and is the first weopon I ever owned. when I was 6.
the rifle is just coool. the pistol is the .22 I carry with me every where I go. my protection/lover.


http://tinyurl.com/okf2r

~agent orange.


So what is your "sniper rifle" chambered in? Because unless you are shooting at a 16'x16' sheet of 6" thick wood I doubt you could even hit it let alone blow a hole through it.
I can't brag too much I have never killed anything at 1000 yards but I did take a couple prairie dogs at 607yds with this http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/Groundhogwhacka/4-6-05n1.jpg
This shot was 405yds http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/Groundhogwhacka/DSCF0015.jpg
I am going to pick up a new barrel for the Savage chambered in something more suited(than the 1 in 9 twist 22-250AI) to 1000yd shooting pretty soon though.




[This message has been edited by Groundhog whacka (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #25 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:43
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

El piece-o-crap-o
http://tinyurl.com/oatho
 #26 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:44
tatari gami tatari gami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
El piece-o-crap-o
http://tinyurl.com/oatho



did you get any ammo for it yet
 #27 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:46
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by tatari gami:
did you get any ammo for it yet


Nope.

The nice folks in WC suggested I trade it for something better, I intend to when the next gun show rolls around.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:49
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Fucking Norris Jnr:
Hand Made Custom 50. cal Rifle, with screw on barrel:
[URL=http: //img225.i mageshack. us/img225/ 8690/50cal snipe4uw.j pg]http:// img225.ima geshack.us/img225/8690/50calsnipe4uw.jpg[/URL]

Here's the Screw on Barrel:
[URL=http: //img225.i mageshack. us/img225/ 5168/unt44 9mh.png]ht tp://img22 5.imagesha ck.us/img225/5168/unt449mh.png[/URL]

A Crappy Ruger I bought at a Gunshow, i hate color, its like Dog Shit Brown!
[URL=http: //img225.i mageshack. us/img225/ 48/ruger10 221c2dj.jp g]http://i mg225.imag eshack.us/img225/48/ruger10221c2dj.jpg[/URL]

Same Ruger, Different Angle. (Note the Hole in the couch, I accidently put a round into it while trying to get the fuckin' thing about of its box.
[URL=http: //img98.im ageshack.u s/img98/36 4/ruger102 21d3gp.jpg ]http://im g98.images hack.us/img98/364/ruger10221d3gp.jpg[/URL]

Theres lots more, but I can't be bothered taking more photos



What .50 cal chambering is that exactly? Doesn't seem very effective as a sniper rifle with such a short barrel.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:52
Freelance Tax Collector Freelance Tax Collector is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Fucking Norris Jnr:
Hand Made Custom 50. cal Rifle, with screw on barrel:
[URL=http: //img225.i mageshack. us/img225/ 8690/50cal snipe4uw.j pg]http:// img225.ima geshack.us/img225/8690/50calsnipe4uw.jpg[/URL]




Uhh, that's a remington 700 fluted barrel in a choate/plaster "ultimate sniper stock" with what looks kinda like a .300 whisper chambering (assuming those rounds are for that rifle) and what seems like a burris 56mm optical sight. You can't fit a .50 BMG cartridge into a remington 700. Not by a long shot.

Anyhow, that doesn't look like .308 or anything else common to a remington 700 tactical rifle, so was I right about .300 whisper, or is it some other wildcat? What about the scope? What did that turn out to be?
 #30 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:56
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:
the black rifle with the big ass scope and the green barrel is my sniper rifle. It is the equevilant of a single shot m16. except I can put a hole straight through 6 inch peice of wood, at 1000 yards. my favorite gun.
the one that looks like it is made out of wood with the pussy scope is a .22 and is the first weopon I ever owned. when I was 6.
the rifle is just coool. the pistol is the .22 I carry with me every where I go. my protection/lover.


http://tinyurl.com/okf2r

~agent orange.



Dont have any guns.

Nice guitar though.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:02
Regular
 
'straya!
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Freelance Tax Collector:
Uhh, that's a remington 700 fluted barrel in a choate/plaster "ultimate sniper stock" with what looks kinda like a .300 whisper chambering (assuming those rounds are for that rifle) and what seems like a burris 56mm optical sight. You can't fit a .50 BMG cartridge into a remington 700. Not by a long shot.

Anyhow, that doesn't look like .308 or anything else common to a remington 700 tactical rifle, so was I right about .300 whisper, or is it some other wildcat? What about the scope? What did that turn out to be?




LOL nah its not a .50 cal, I dont know what it is actully, I will ask my dad, I bought it from the same guy I bought the Ruger off, It has no brands or naming on it, because the guy I bought it off makes them himself, the rounds next to it are one I just keep in the case, because there fun to throw in camp-fires.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:06
Regular
 
Ohio
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Fucking Norris Jnr:

LOL nah its not a .50 cal, I dont know what it is actully, I will ask my dad, I bought it from the same guy I bought the Ruger off, It has no brands or naming on it, because the guy I bought it off makes them himself, the rounds next to it are one I just keep in the case, because there fun to throw in camp-fires.



I didn't want to call you a liar before I heard an explanation, but now I will just call you an idiot. You don't really have to go kill yourself or anything, but I do hope you end up with a piece of cartidge casing in your eye after you throw it in the fire.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:17
Corpse_Grinder Corpse_Grinder is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Uzi 9mm, select fire(semi and auto)
http://tinyurl.com/p3ov5

I also have a Sten Mk III(british ww2 submachinegun) thats almost done being put together.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-16, 18:05
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by xRWx:
http://tinyurl.com/f9g6a

are you a midget?





no, im not a midget, that was taken from above me. also there is a pistol in that picture, I couldnt find it when I took the other one.


~agent orange.

 #35 
Old 2006-03-16, 18:07
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by robbinthehood:
Is your guitar a real Gibson Les Paul or just an Epi?


nah, its not really a gibson, I only had $500 at the time, so a real gibson was out of the question. I think its actually a dean, because it has a eagle on it, but the eagle doesnt really look like the dean logo.


~agent orange.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-16, 18:12
Regular
 
KING SHYSTER
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

post your guns... because you KNOW you tough if you do thread (thread)


Uh, no thanks temple... but nice try.

Maybe you can play tag along on e day will play hot fuckin potato with the ACTUAL gun that killed kenedy "guns"

NO, I DON'T EVEN WANNA TOUCH IT, GET THAT FUCKIN THING AWAY FORM ME.

K, thanks all i got.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-16, 20:42
Moderator
 
Wasilla, Alaska
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Everyday carry-- .38 special snubby, loaded with Hydra-Shoks. Back-ups: .22 mag five-shot derringer; Raven .25 auto.

For sale-- .380 auto; another Raven .25 auto. I gave the big .44 mag to my stepson.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-16, 20:52
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Charles Daily 12awg shotgun (sawed off).

I bought it new, thinking I could buy a pistle grip for it - but can't. 12awg's aren't ment to be pistal grips anyways.
 #39 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:01
Regular
 
within the subliminal
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:
the black rifle with the big ass scope and the green barrel is my sniper rifle. It is the equevilant of a single shot m16. except I can put a hole straight through 6 inch peice of wood, at 1000 yards. my favorite gun.
the one that looks like it is made out of wood with the pussy scope is a .22 and is the first weopon I ever owned. when I was 6.
the rifle is just coool. the pistol is the .22 I carry with me every where I go. my protection/lover.


http://tinyurl.com/okf2r

~agent orange.



Guns don't make you cool, if you have a gun you are extremely gay.

 #40 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:01
Alek Tricity Alek Tricity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by 3PushesBullet:
He can't post in [b]Weapons and Combat, He gets flamed before half the people read his stupid shit.

Remember learning to fight from a video game?[/B]


Never forgot it lol
 #41 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:06
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Diesel:
Guns don't make you cool, if you have a gun you are extremely gay.




*thinks about it*........................................................................how do you figure that?


~agent orange.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:10
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Alek Tricity:
Never forgot it lol


first of all, it was never "learning to fight" it was learning new techniques, from dead or alive 3, which models the fighting after real people, using real styles, for example, the ones I was tring to learn, jann lee's which is an exact copy of jeet kwan do, which is bruce lees fighting style, which is used throughout the world, in fighting ternamants, and for protection, and baymans, and leons, which are both variations of command samba, which is a russion devoloped fighting style, that was made for the army, and semi silent take downs, it is designed to take down an opponent with one blow.

~agent orange.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:14
Secant Secant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Where's that photoshopped image of the suicide "self-pwn" revolver? It was in HB a while back.

Here it is:
[url]http: //images.g oogle.com/ images?svn um=10&hl=e n&lr=&safe =off&q=sui cide+revol ver&btnG=Search[/url]

It's the one against the red background. For some reason it doesn't show up on the site itself.



[This message has been edited by Secant (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #44 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:30
bilb bilb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:

no, im not a midget, that was taken from above me. also there is a pistol in that picture, I couldnt find it when I took the other one.


~agent orange.




QUIET MIDGET!
 #45 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:40
Mabas Mabas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

Guns take the fun out of killing people... Knives, swords, that's where the shit is at... Plus it only takes a moron to point a gun and kill something, it takes SKILL to use the older era weapons (Except those quick draw sum bitches... They cool)
 #46 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:45
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Mabas:
Guns take the fun out of killing people... Knives, swords, that's where the shit is at... Plus it only takes a moron to point a gun and kill something, it takes SKILL to use the older era weapons (Except those quick draw sum bitches... They cool)


dude, I am completely open to that oppinion, because I agree, it would be much funner to kill someone with a knife then a rifle, but guns are good if you are just starting, because you can be sitting there, thinking should i? should i? and then pull the trigger, and there is no going back, wheras with a knife, after you stab the fucker, you can still save him, and "repent".


~agent orange.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:48
Nagasaki911 Nagasaki911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Mabas:
Guns take the fun out of killing people... Knives, swords, that's where the shit is at... Plus it only takes a moron to point a gun and kill something, it takes SKILL to use the older era weapons (Except those quick draw sum bitches... They cool)


Yes because hitting someone with a sword (think STICK) is easier then shooting a gun. Go to the gun range before you say something like this.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:14
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Nagasaki911:
Yes because hitting someone with a sword (think STICK) is easier then shooting a gun. Go to the gun range before you say something like this.

Seriously. It doesn't take any skill to aim, eh?
 #49 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:26
scorpio2121 scorpio2121 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

some of you may know that im on the 10m olympic air rifle team so ill show you my rifle.
[URL=http: //www.targ etshooting .ca/graphi cs/equip-g uns/walthe r/Walther_ LG200.jpg] http:/ /www.targe tshooting. ca/graphic s/equip-gu ns/walther /Walther_L G200.jpg[/URL] ]


hope you like it, its a walther lg200, and i love it, ive also got a sumatra for hunting


[URL]http://www.edgar-brothers.co.uk/bro chures/bro chure_sumatra.jpg][/URL]

remember, were only allowed really nice air rifles over here.

EDIT: Im in the uk by the way.



[This message has been edited by scorpio2121 (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #50 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:03
Regular
 
Georgia
Default Re: post your guns. (thread)

quote:
Originally posted by burntoffering:
first of all, it was never "learning to fight" it was learning new techniques, from dead or alive 3, which models the fighting after real people, using real styles, for example, the ones I was tring to learn, jann lee's which is an exact copy of jeet kwan do, which is bruce lees fighting style, which is used throughout the world, in fighting ternamants, and for protection, and baymans, and leons, which are both variations of command samba, which is a russion devoloped fighting style, that was made for the army, and semi silent take downs, it is designed to take down an opponent with one blow.

~agent orange.



No, you're an idiot. You saw something on a video game, and tried to emulate it. That's like me playing Splinter Cell, and thinking I can take down a squad of mercinaries single handedly. Did you become an expert in black Ops. by playing Metal Gear Solid? Did you learn a better way to drive playing GTA? No, so STFU.

Now, on to more important things, if you can't pst in the right fucking forum because you know noone will take you seriously, don't post your bullshit at all. Fucking useless mods. I'm convinced they do it on purpose.


 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics