About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:46
Regular
 
Default What is love?

Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
What is love?
Yeah yeah.
I don't know. You're not there.
I give you my love, but you don't care.
So what is right? And what is wrong?
Give me your sign.
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
I don't know. What can I do?
What else can I say? It's up to you.
I know we were one,
just me and you.
I can't go on.
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
What is love?
What is love?
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
Don't hurt me.
Don't hurt me.
I want no other, no other lover.
This is our life, our time.
We are together.
Together forever.
Is it love?
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.
Baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me no more.

[This message has been edited by Deoz (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #2 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:53
Don Puerco Don Puerco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

Man, I was gonna click the link, read whatever serious stuff you had written, then post "Baby don't hurt me.."

 #3 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:55
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by Don Puerco:
Man, I was gonna click the link, read whatever serious stuff you had written, then post "Baby don't hurt me.."




Pwnt j00
 #4 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:56
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

what does pwnt mean?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:58
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by Zoe:
what does pwnt mean?


booh booh
 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:59
Pingy Pingy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?



!kcol erofeb nI
 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:01
Frosty the Stoner Frosty the Stoner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by Deoz:
What is love?


When a man loves a chicken.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:02
SilentOp47 SilentOp47 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

Whoa man, I saw that one coming before I clicked on it. Weird.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:02
bilb bilb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

I saw it coming.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:02
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by Deoz:
booh booh


hush you.
but i just thought i might as wel ask, as ive never known.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:02
NarcolepticInsomniac NarcolepticInsomniac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by SilentOp47:
Whoa man, I saw that one coming before I clicked on it. Weird.


so did i
 #12 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:03
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

Psh just admit your ownage
 #13 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:05
illuminatikiller illuminatikiller is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by Don Puerco:
Man, I was gonna click the link, read whatever serious stuff you had written, then post "Baby don't hurt me.."




Me too. I like that song.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:07
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

My dad was playing it in his car so I felt like posting the lyrics
 #15 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:08
NarcolepticInsomniac NarcolepticInsomniac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

Night at the Roxbury...
 #16 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:15
Kuki Kuki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

http://tinyurl.com/cg3aj
 #17 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:28
Regular
 
Victoria, Australia
Default Re: What is love?

Do you mean the love between and man and a woman, or between a man and a fine Cuban cigar? Ah he, he, he...
 #18 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:31
Regular
 
Louisiana , The States
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by Don Puerco:
Man, I was gonna click the link, read whatever serious stuff you had written, then post "Baby don't hurt me.."




 #19 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:34
Regular
 
Louisiana , The States
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by Akdor 1154:
Ah he, he, he...


the laugh gave it away.....its the simpsons doctor.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:34
VMAX VMAX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

What you say you feel to the bitch your about to fuck
 #21 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:41
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by Kuki:
http://tinyurl.com/cg3aj


LAWL
 #22 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:45
Streetvision Streetvision is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

Baby don't hurt me
 #23 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:54
ttpAKAsnipe ttpAKAsnipe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

Love (luv)'noun' - The absence of hate.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:01
Technotronik Technotronik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by SilentOp47:
Whoa man, I saw that one coming before I clicked on it. Weird.


me too, i was actually planning on posting the lyrics but ha beat me to it
 #25 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:39
Winters Winters is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by Don Puerco:
Man, I was gonna click the link, read whatever serious stuff you had written, then post "Baby don't hurt me.."
 #26 
Old 2006-03-16, 09:47
The Axis The Axis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

This is also love. But with a triple dose of Cosby!
http://tinyurl.com/erxjs
 #27 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:50
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

quote:
Originally posted by The Axis:
This is also love. But with a triple dose of Cosby!
http://tinyurl.com/erxjs



LAWL
 #28 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:55
wmt9 wmt9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is love?

i also thought it was going to be serious and then i started singing the song as it was loading
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics