About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:22
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

I trust you guys now!
pics of me http://i2.tinypic.com/ridsly.jpg (haha ridsley) http://i2.tinypic.com/ridw77.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/ridxft.jpg

(Yea, i'm ugly)
 #2 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:26
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Of all threads i thought this would actually generate some posts.
not that i care but sheesh.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:26
Tommy Lund Tommy Lund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Hahaha
 #4 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:26
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by mr.t1000:
(ugly)


Yeah. But you had the balls to post yourself, so +1 2 u!

 #5 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:27
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

You're cool man, you're cool.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:27
TheKillerMonkey TheKillerMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

You're one ugly motherfucker.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:27
z3r0 c001 z3r0 c001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Man.....I wish that you had of remained faceless.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:27
Champo Champo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

This is why Internet people should remain faceless.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:32
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Hahaha

at least im at terms w/ ugliness
 #10 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:35
Regular
 
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

I wasn't going to post anything because I think you're a pretty cool guy and didnt want to offend you, but dude, lose the hair style.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:36
Regular
 
London
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by mr.t1000:

(Yea, i'm ugly)



Try mirror-shatteringly repulsive!

Just kidding, you're cool.

edit: I spelt kidding incorrectly.

[This message has been edited by uncopyrightable (edited 03-15-2006).]
 #12 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:36
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by reject:
I wasn't going to post anything because I think you're a pretty cool guy and didnt want to offend you, but dude, lose the hair style.

Haha, thanks.
Im thinkin of ditchen tho mohawk and goin long, so yea.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:37
NarcolepticInsomniac NarcolepticInsomniac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by mr.t1000:
Hahaha

at least im at terms w/ ugliness




Atleast you admit it.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:37
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Hoooly JESUS! Do you have down syndrom? Were you hit with the ugly stick 59 times? Sweet motherfucking mercy, go back to remaining faceless. Get a sex change and move to Iraq and wear a veil so I NEVER have to see a short,blonde acne/5'oclock shadow covered ugly hunk of mass wasting oxygen.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:38
Dodectabone Dodectabone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

But, +2 for being brave.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:39
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

you look like a speed dealer , thumbs up.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:40
MasterMind420 MasterMind420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

You're quite the looker.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:40
playboy311 playboy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

You should of remained faceless.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:40
RandomHero RandomHero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

-1 for ugliness. +2 for being so damn endearing.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:42
tr1 tr1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

i'd hit it.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:44
Sanity0verRated Sanity0verRated is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Wow. I've seen ugly, and that was ugly.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:45
the_inner_war the_inner_war is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

I've been visiting Totse since it had previous multi-colored layouts and I still haven't shown a pic - and still never intend to.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:46
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

shit weres the bucket
 #24 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:49
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

you look like they guy who gets axed off the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

[This message has been edited by Spliffing (edited 03-15-2006).]
 #25 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:50
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

If you called him ugly you are either female or gay. Thus your opinion doesn't really matter.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:55
Regular
 
Anacortes, Washington, US
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

hey.....i have the same poster on my wall...

did you also get the dogs playing halo one?
 #27 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:57
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

You look like this guy: http://www.nndb.com/people/006/000052847/

Cheers,
Lost
 #28 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:23
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by Dodectabone:
Hoooly JESUS! Do you have down syndrom? Were you hit with the ugly stick 59 times? Sweet motherfucking mercy, go back to remaining faceless. Get a sex change and move to Iraq and wear a veil so I NEVER have to see a short,blonde acne/5'oclock shadow covered ugly hunk of mass wasting oxygen.


n00b n00b n00b n00b n0...
 #29 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:24
mr.t1000 mr.t1000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by DuckWarri0r:
If you called him ugly you are either female or gay. Thus your opinion doesn't really matter.


I <3 you
 #30 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:25
Cottard Cottard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Nice BB gun.

("DAISY" on the butt stock)

EDIT: I just realized i have the same one!

[This message has been edited by Cottard (edited 03-15-2006).]
 #31 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:27
jimany jimany is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by Cottard:
Nice BB gun.

("DAISY" on the butt stock)





I was thinking it looked a lot like a bb gun, but was unsure. Good detective work...
 #32 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:28
eXo5 eXo5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
You look like this guy: [URL=http: //www.nndb .com/peopl e/006/0000 52847/]htt p://www.nn db.com/peo ple/006/00 0052847/[/URL]

Cheers,
Lost



LOL i was thinking that exact same thing; except i couldn't name the face hahahahaha. that guy doesn't look so bad, get some of that proactive solutions shit yo, my friend says it works good as fuck. and just like... die your hair and you'd look good. gaurenteed.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:29
Regular
 
Edmonton
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

whewt.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:40
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by DuckWarri0r:
If you called him ugly you are either female or gay. Thus your opinion doesn't really matter.

DuckWarri0r: Ownage Incarnate
 #35 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:41
Scab Scab is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

you're kinda gaymo
 #36 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:44
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Cool pics I guess.

What about that sword?

Specs please.
{DA}
 #37 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:54
xoctopusx xoctopusx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by mr.t1000:
Hahaha

at least im at terms w/ ugliness


That made me sad. Ugly is such a broad term.
Don't define yourself by societies standards.
Be your own man do what you want and live how you feel. Its all a state of mind in the the end...

I'm feeling really good today people I got some great news and life is good.

XOctopuSx



[This message has been edited by xoctopusx (edited 03-15-2006).]
 #38 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:56
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

^^^^^^^^^
Way to be.
 #39 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:57
DeathFromAfar DeathFromAfar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

At the risk of seeming like an asshole, I think you probably should have remained faceless.

On side note, what gun are you holding there?
 #40 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:59
juvenile1 juvenile1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Yes you are ugly. But man...you got a gun and you look like one mean motherfucker. So in otherwords...i love your inner beauty...wow....i am...f-u-c-k-e-d up.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:03
Regular
 
within the subliminal
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

oh my god.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:04
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Is that a bb gun?
 #43 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:06
Slippery Killa Slippery Killa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Its brian peppers!!
 #44 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:08
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

You are all to shallow

I feel superior now.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:17
Psykadelic Psykadelic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

quote:
Originally posted by mr.t1000:
I trust you guys now!
pics of me http://i2.tinypic.com/ridsly.jpg (haha ridsley) http://i2.tinypic.com/ridw77.jpg http://i2.tinypic.com/ridxft.jpg

(Yea, i'm ugly)



That's a shitty sword.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:26
bilb bilb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

I'v seen worse.
 #47 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:38
HolySponge HolySponge is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

Good god, it seems like someone stole your sleeves. You should call the local law enforcement.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:52
Regular
 
Long Island, NY
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

I wasn't gonna post in here. But I just imagined you blowing your load in a hallway with your mother watching.


That was...disturbing, to say the least.

At least you look like a badass, minus the emo hair. I had imagined you as a skinny ass emo kid, haha.

So if nothing else, at least you improved the image I had of you
 #49 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:01
09373472 09373472 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

What the hell happened to your hair?
 #50 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:10
Regular
 
under the freeway
Default Re: Since '03 I've remained faceless among totse.

The Misfits suck now, you look like Shrek, and that pellet gun is gay.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics