About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:02
Criso Criso is offline
Regular
 
Default What do you fear?

No flaming in this thread please, just answer the question or don't post. Thanks.

I fear swimming in deep waters. 5 meters and such is fine. but when it comes to like 20 meters and more..the thougth of that it's this deep, what if you would just sink? It Scares the shit out of me. I'm not afraid of water, just the deeps.

You can think i'm silly but everyone have fears.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:17
OmegaGiant OmegaGiant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

When I was younger, I feared failing at anything I tried, now I'm almost 30 and have nothing to show for it. Otherwise nothing except being alone. Which I am.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:20
NarcolepticInsomniac NarcolepticInsomniac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Having the most important people in mi life leave me i guess. Oh and going to jail until im 21.

[This message has been edited by NarcolepticInsomniac (edited 03-15-2006).]
 #4 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:27
Irrylath Irrylath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Chuck Norris.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:31
fly4life14 fly4life14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

im scared of water sometimes.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:33
SimonPotvin SimonPotvin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by Irrylath:
Chuck Norris.


 #7 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:35
GaZ GaZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Growing old
 #8 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:35
Pirate Hippie Pirate Hippie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Toast. *hides*
 #9 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:41
SpeedyDreamer SpeedyDreamer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

WASPS--- 42 years old and I squeal like a girl if one buzzes me.

Nothing else. Absolutly nothing else!
 #10 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:46
buster_hymen buster_hymen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

That my existence could end up being entirely worthless or pointless.

That, and serial killers, because they could come off seeming just like any other "normal" human being, and how sadistic they can be for no logical motive what so ever.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:47
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: What do you fear?

Your momma!!

- Rabb
 #12 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:52
SpeedyDreamer SpeedyDreamer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by OmegaGiant:
When I was younger, I feared failing at anything I tried, now I'm almost 30 and have nothing to show for it. Otherwise nothing except being alone. Which I am.


Bud, Speedy is alone again for the first time in 10 years. At 42 I feel like a kid again. I am the type who will spend every waking moment to make someone else happy and never realized how miserable I was.

Theres a big difference in being ALONE and in being LONELY! So don't fear being alone cherish it as a choice you made to be alone and have fun.Theres too many other things in this life we MUST be responsible for, why have 1 more in a spouse or a live in?

 #13 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:59
dugR dugR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

i don't fear anything. except when they pee in the slurpee machines. thats scary.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:02
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I'm scared of buying slurpys
 #15 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:03
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

My greatest fear is dying without having the people who are special to me there to say goodbye.

Other than that, most of my fears are diseases and illnesses and such, like HIV and cancer.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:05
rebdomine rebdomine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

One fear of mine is if a chick saw me naked and laughed.

Cuz I'd have to punch her in the face, and that's not good.

Deep water DOES suck, and to the person who is afraid of serials...don't talk to strangers unless they talk to you first
 #17 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:13
Regular
 
Anacortes, Washington, US
Default Re: What do you fear?

bees. And spiders.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:14
Regular
 
Anacortes, Washington, US
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by SpeedyDreamer:
WASPS--- 42 years old and I squeal like a girl if one buzzes me.

Nothing else. Absolutly nothing else!



i also scream like a little girl if they come near me.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:23
Orange_Crusader Orange_Crusader is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by OmegaGiant:
When I was younger, I feared failing at anything I tried, now I'm almost 30 and have nothing to show for it.


Shit.... I'm 17 and fear at failing and anything I try (just about to enter university, so everything has a lot of weight and importance placed on it, makes me nervous), so I, for some reason, tend to avoid doing things because I don't want to mess them up. Even though I end up going a good job if I manage to get over myself and do it, but that's rare. I'm screwed.

 #20 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:30
z3r0 c001 z3r0 c001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Shane Falco : Quicksand
Clifford Franklin : Aw, shit yeah. Quicksand's a scary motha, man. I mean, first of all, it suck you right in, and even if you scream, you get all that muck in your mouth...
 #21 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:32
Regular
 
London
Default Re: What do you fear?

Do you mean fears or phobias?
My fears include being alone in a shithole at night, or being chopped up or shot, but I have no phobias.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:43
diehard993 diehard993 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Like a cenile old man, I'm scared of everything.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:43
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: What do you fear?

I have a serious phobia of electricity. When I was a kid I was so afraid of getting shocked I wouldn't play on any plastic playgrounds. I'd be the only kid at the play yard reading a book.

In class we're all learning how to use electrodes in muscular therapy and I have to hold a buzzing, glowing, electrode that can shock you and the person your working on. I couldn't even be in the same room with it the first few days, and I still can't do it without crying like a little bitch. Fucking sucks.

As far as swimming in deep waters goes I know what you mean. I once got caught by a riptide when I was 13 and nearly drowned, and I got dragged so far out to see I couldn't see the beach. A life gaurd had to come out in a speed boat to get me. It was really scary because the water was so dark and cold where it's that deep.

Also where I live the waters are more infested with great whites than Sydney Austrailia, so you just don't go in the water. But, I love fishing, so once I was out on the Pacific fishing and a great white poked it's nose out of the water trying to get a big fish I caught. Didn't get it. But, scared the fucking shit out of me.

Cheers,
Lost
 #24 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:58
Jiimy8me Jiimy8me is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Fear itself
 #25 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:02
DeathFromAfar DeathFromAfar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Being a pussy like half the people on this board.

Nah, j/k. Let's see...I'm ammused by most stuff people think "scary"; spiders, snakes, fire, etc.
I don't like heights. I don't get scared, but I get mad dizzy.
Weakness is something to be afraid of. Not like deathly afraid, but enough to keep from being it. Physically, mentally, emotionally, whatever, being weak in any of them makes a person look like shit. How many times have you seen someone break down crying over stress and you just wanna slap them for being such a vagina? Which I guess would also project a fear of being judged and how people view you.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:07
Lacedwithdelight Lacedwithdelight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I fear the existence of an afterlife or some godlike figure. I fear that there really is no end and that I will have to do everything over again.

Think about it. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE TO EXIST IN SOME KIND OF REINCARNATION. Kind of scary...
 #27 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:13
Chaos Deathcult Chaos Deathcult is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I fear that reality is going to break down in front of me, and it's going to be like being on a good blast of 40x salvia FOREVER.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:43
Puzo Puzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I fear death and creepy crawlies *shivers* especially cockroaches they send a shiver right up my spine. Literally every time I see one.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:52
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by Chaos Deathcult:
I fear that reality is going to break down in front of me, and it's going to be like being on a good blast of 40x salvia FOREVER.


I got pulled into trying salvia the first time a few nights ago. I was already drunk and surrounded by unfamiliar people. I barely remember what happened but I have never been more scared7 in my life.

Other than that I am mainly scared of being abandoned. Also afraid of being rejected. That is why I am so shy in person, I would rather never take a chance and know that they might like me rather than take the chance to find out they hate me.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:42
J-Bizzy J-Bizzy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I fear spiders..and running out of weed. Shit, I just ran out.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:14
Regular
 
Victoria, Australia
Default Re: What do you fear?

Bushfires - I live in North-eastern Victoria, Australia;

I also fear scientific proof of religion.

And quantum mechanics. They're scary as well. *hides*
 #32 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:21
Psykadelic Psykadelic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

God.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:26
jamaica0535 jamaica0535 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

All fear is derived from ignorance. im not really scared of anything. not saying i enjoy everything. like being stung.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:32
Ryakoth Ryakoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

the CIA< and hypnosis, and drugged food, and psions more powerful than i am, and displacement

these things i am extremely paranoid afraid of, I used to be afraid of sharp objects and pain too, but now that I kick ass with sword generally everything but mind control seems all good, and i dont really have the normal fears
 #35 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:43
ungodly ungodly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Orange Crusader, I know exactly what you mean. I'm so afraid of fucking up something like a massive english paper i just think myself into not doing it. god, I hate that, it is literally raping my school grades. but at least im only 15, so i have a little more time to get over it..I hope

deep water makes me nervous, not necessarily scared. proof of religion also scares me, because im fucked if it is(which it isn't, i know but still) and such.
Fire, sharp objects, guns, things that go bang don't scare me nearly as much as most people, which is good, because I basicaly am involved in all of those things. lol.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:47
Cousingrimm Cousingrimm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Clowns... I fucking hate clowns. I'm afraid of clowns, and mildly afraid of open hieghts.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:01
Mabas Mabas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Hmm... People have to relize that there are scarier things in life then death, for isn't that all life ends with?

And I fear... Uh... Dying without anything honorable to show for my life, for then I have to do this shit again...
 #38 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:02
SpeedyDreamer SpeedyDreamer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by Psykadelic:
God.


Thats like being afraid of Freddy Kruger!

 #39 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:13
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

centipedes , yuck those things are fucked ! I also sorta have this thing about breathing out while under water. Its a reall bitch when doing laps in swim class
 #40 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:32
E_bola E_bola is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I'm afraid of a lot of things:

- I'm Afraid of being alone and lonely which I am right now. I'm terrified that I'll be alone all my life. I think that's probably what's going to happen though. Being alone only amplifies this because I tend to think about things like this and it creates a snowball effect on my feelings.
- Rejection. I'm really afraid of rejection. I think that's why I'm alone. I'd rather not say anything to someone, than take a chance to find out they don't like me.
- I'm afraid of not being someone. I want my name known to people, but I know this will never happen and I'll end up being just another being in this miserable existance.
- I'm afraid of being powerless. If I can't stay in control something like a social situation or the event of a game or whatever it might be I generally get fearful.
- I'm pretty sure I'm still afraid of death. Just the thought of blackness and no conciousness scares me.
- I'm afraid of other people and what they think of me. This creates huge trust issues with me. I think about other people alot in both positive and negative ways, and then think to myself how easy it is for me to think/say these things about other people, why can't they think/say this about me? And who says they arn't? I don't trust most people.

Fear consumes me.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:32
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

your 2 dads.
 #42 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:33
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Sometimes I'm afraid of myself because I'm so badass.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:50
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by I Ride The Yellow Bus:
Sometimes I'm afraid of myself because I'm so badass.


stfu
 #44 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:25
FishstickHatrack FishstickHatrack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Falling from a high place.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:07
mattboy207 mattboy207 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I get scared of swimming over 5m deep water where there are those filter inlet things. Like where there is a diving board, and at the bottom of the landing pool, there is a bunch of holes in the floor. I don't know why i am scared... I just am. And i used to be scared of the really big plug holes at the bottom of pools. I knew they weren't plugholes as such, but they still scared me shitless swimming over them.

-/\/\attboy
 #46 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:11
Regular
 
Mesquite Texas
Default Re: What do you fear?

I have a fear of shitty music, like Slipknot.
www.blifaloo.com/info/phobias.php

They don't have mine listed...
 #47 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:20
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

orgasms.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-17, 11:38
Thuggles Thuggles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Being drafted for the army, and knowing I'm going to die shortly. I'd rather have bomb dropped on my house than die of a tornado or cancer.
 #49 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:34
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: What do you fear?

I'm scared of the beach; I've been in a rip once and just managed to get out of it, also thinking about all the shit that lurks their freaks me out. For example, sharks, snakes, spongebob and jelly fish.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:35
Adrenochrome Adrenochrome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Death.
 #51 
Old 2006-03-17, 12:59
Tushunga Tushunga is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

The only fear that I have in my entire life is, getting blind. Thats my fear, I do not fear anything else....
 #52 
Old 2006-03-17, 13:33
Void_Zero Void_Zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

A pointless and premature death, But i'm not afraid of BEING dead. Heights.
 #53 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:18
--SEmper --SEmper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I'm afraid of failure. Most of the time my live is quite easy going, everything goes smooth. And then you have this one thing which goes of the track, and it can scare the hell out of me. Most of the time it are things that I have kind of control over.

Sailing... I just constantly keep thinking that the fucking boat will flip over. GOD! Why does the bloody thing have to go on it's side so much!!

I watched Jaws on a quite young age, so I feel uncomfortable (not scared) swimming in the sea... I do think I would be afraid to swim in the open ocean (only been to the beach).

People sleeping without a sound. I was the last person my dad spoke to, and he just said "I don't feel good, I'm going to sleep." Giving yr dad CPR and it not working does that to people. Sometimes when I wake up next to my gf, I cannot go to sleep before checking that I can see chest movement (same with my brother, sister and mom). My gf once said she was not feeling to good, and her heart ached a bit... I did not sleep that night, I kept on checking.
 #54 
Old 2006-03-17, 14:21
Regular
 
North Italy/England
Default Re: What do you fear?

Dogs, I have an irrational fear of dogs, no matter what race or size, if I see a dog in front of me I'm just gonna cross the street to avoid it!
 #55 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:34
leftover leftover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

climbing, hobos, flies.
 #56 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:36
Fagger Fagger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Trannys
 #57 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:50
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Well the only fear that DOESN'T affect my day to day life I have, is being buried alive, and waking up with oxygen enough to last a day or more..

Day to day fears: Heights, people, cops, hear attacks/cancer, HIV, Hepatitis,females
 #58 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:51
Regular
 
fort gibson oklahoma
Default Re: What do you fear?

just the fear of being alone all my life
besides that nothing else i dotn fear man nor beast

for some odd reason though i often find myself going out to do something stupid just to see if im scared or not
thanks to that i learned i am in no way afraid of heights infact since i climbed that bluff that we measured at 150 feet it was quite fun
i want to climb something right now
all my friends think im spider man
i crawled up the side of a brick wall once the bricks were spaced far enough apart just enough to get my big to in and i went up it

i just go off track

[This message has been edited by rodrat16 (edited 03-17-2006).]
 #59 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:56
The_Rare_Gh0st The_Rare_Gh0st is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

My greatest fear is that life as we know it is just someone else's dream. I am afraid that when they wake, life as we know it ceases to exist.
 #60 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:04
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

In deep water I hate letting my feet down as low as they go, because if something touched them I'd be scared.

 #61 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:49
Canis_Major Canis_Major is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

falling out a plane or something high up with out a parachute... im not afraid of heights though.
 #62 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:01
Aurilius Aurilius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Imense pain.. I mean like getting set fire to or having half my body crushed to about 5mm... But that's it, i've never had much fear of death thankfully...
 #63 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:15
Jokke Jokke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

My greatest fear is that�s totse going to go offline forever-

And Asians with Nunchucks(sp?)
 #64 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:38
Moderator
 
mother superior
Default Re: What do you fear?

My boyfriend's brother
 #65 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:40
m0ckturtle m0ckturtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I'm afraid of people I care about turning into zombies and having to shoot them.
 #66 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:44
qazxsw qazxsw is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by rebdomine:
One fear of mine is if a chick saw me naked and laughed.

Cuz I'd have to punch her in the face, and that's not good.

Deep water DOES suck, and to the person who is afraid of serials...don't talk to strangers unless they talk to you first



Yea deep water is gay and FUCK JAWS
 #67 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:47
NeoIceshroom NeoIceshroom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Dying alone.

When I say that, I don't mean dying being un-married... I mean dying without taking any of you motherfuckers with me!
 #68 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:55
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Superheroes. Those bastards thwart my plans constantly. Oh, and also sheep.
 #69 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:59
dead_people_killer dead_people_killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

There is nothing in the mortal world that I fear. I have been through the deepest, blackest waters that life has to offer and came out relatively unscathed. Therefore, I do not fear life, I enjoy every minute of it.
 #70 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:19
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by --SEmper:
People sleeping without a sound. I was the last person my dad spoke to, and he just said "I don't feel good, I'm going to sleep."

God damn, that would seriously mess me the fuck up. Just... one day he's there and he just goes to sleep and unbeknownst to anyone there was something seriously wrong and then he's just dead. *adds another fear to his mile-long list of terrors*

I hope you have a good life.
 #71 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:21
Isobutane Isobutane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Mummies. Everything mummy related. I have this crazy fear. I walked into a room of the museum not knowing they'd changed it to a Mummy exhibition. I freaked out, screamed like crazy and ran.

 #72 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:29
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: What do you fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonPotvin
quote:
Originally posted by Irrylath:
Chuck Norris.


 #73 
Old 2006-03-17, 22:55
Pavlov Pavlov is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Not having a second paragraph to my obituary. I want to be remebered. Not in an arrogant way, but just in the sense that I accomplished something in my life.
 #74 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:01
enlightened outkast enlightened outkast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

i fear nothing for i am the fear creator.

mwhahahahahahahaha!
 #75 
Old 2006-03-17, 23:07
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

i fear being possesed by evil forces...like The Exocist...

-P11
 #76 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:23
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: What do you fear?

I fear waking up one day, and being the only person left on the planet. Image, waking up and it's perfectly quiet, you run around looking for people, but yet you see no one. You're alone forever.
 #77 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:25
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I fear the night. It doesn't make me curl up into a bawl, but I have real problems going to sleep if the sun isn't up.
 #78 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:28
Regular
 
California
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by DesyphIX:
I'm scared of the beach; I've been in a rip once and just managed to get out of it, also thinking about all the shit that lurks their freaks me out. For example, sharks, snakes, spongebob and jelly fish.


Dont forget the AIDS infected Water and HIV loaded Syringes.....and the Oil and Radioactive chemicals and the used condoms
 #79 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:30
Regular
 
California
Default Re: What do you fear?

Why be afraid of death? We are all going to die sooner or later....
 #80 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:31
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

drowning
 #81 
Old 2006-03-18, 00:55
isikia isikia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I have deeper, more profound fears, but the simplest one to say is Crabs. As in those little grey snappy things on beaches. I am irrationally terrified of them, to the point where I don't walk on beaches, full stop. I won't use sea water, I check pools to see if they're filled from the sea. I'm a little paranoid about salad too, as in a seafood salad, which expressly said "NO CRABS" I found a little inch square offender...gives me the creeps.
 #82 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:33
Regular
 
HOME at last
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov:
Not having a second paragraph to my obituary. I want to be remebered. Not in an arrogant way, but just in the sense that I accomplished something in my life.


awesome, i love reading obits- especially the nice long ones that says all the things a person did in his/her life, not just the letters after their name, but also the kids, grandkids, endeavours etc.

I fear an alternate path in life which i could always stumble into:
1) being an old maid (so i'm single, fuck off)
2) getting addicted to something
3) having a seriously mentally retarded or diseased child and spending the rest of my waking days caring for it.
 #83 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:34
Regular
 
HOME at last
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by analcunt:
orgasms.


"le petit mort"
 #84 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:39
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: What do you fear?

Sharks. I spend about 3-4 hours a day in the surf and I get the feeling that if my death's coming any time soon it's as a result of one of these fuckers.

I can handle it though, after all, it's a risk of doing what I love, but that doesn't mean they don't scare me.
 #85 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:43
OhMe OhMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

getting chaught doing somthing im not alowed like smoking
 #86 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:45
ShqipTAR ShqipTAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by Shotties:
Sharks. I spend about 3-4 hours a day in the surf and I get the feeling that if my death's coming any time soon it's as a result of one of these fuckers.

I can handle it though, after all, it's a risk of doing what I love, but that doesn't mean they don't scare me.



I've been trying to find some sharks after a while. I read a book about spear fishing, and ever since then, I wanted to start a fight with a shark. Seriously.
 #87 
Old 2006-03-18, 01:49
butch butch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Clowns.
 #88 
Old 2006-03-18, 02:43
Regular
 
Bartertown, NV
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by Fagger:
Trannys



Trannies are hot. That is, if you are talking about hot girls with dix. Guys with vaginas suck. And so do fake trannies that got surgery.
 #89 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:05
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by Shotties:
Sharks. I spend about 3-4 hours a day in the surf and I get the feeling that if my death's coming any time soon it's as a result of one of these fuckers.

I can handle it though, after all, it's a risk of doing what I love, but that doesn't mean they don't scare me.



You remind me from someone i met on Worms Armaggedon online. He was an aussie, and loved to surf. Allthough it's common to find A surfing aussie.
 #90 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:20
Regular
 
Vermont
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by OmegaGiant:
When I was younger, I feared failing at anything I tried, now I'm almost 30 and have nothing to show for it. Otherwise nothing except being alone. Which I am.


Wow, that's exactly the problem I had a few years ago. And then it morphed into my having no friends right now, in my senior year of high school, for no particular reason. This is a bad omen. Really bad. Any advice on how to avoid your situation?

Anyways, In the long term, I fear becoming obsessed with something rediculous that will kill me in the end, retiring and then spending all my time on it. I wrote a story about this, regarding a guy who stayed up at night to water the mold in his apartment for years.

In the short term, I fear my mirror image jumping out of the mirror with a psychotic grin and strangling me.

I also fear that an insanely fast old lady will come out of a secret door in the wall and rip me to shreds. That was a bad dream.
 #91 
Old 2006-03-18, 03:34
Aircow MK II Aircow MK II is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

People I love killing themselves.
 #92 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:23
Montezuma Montezuma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

When I was 12 I had a Megadrive (alias Genesis). I played Sonic the hedgehog a lot.
Labyrinth zone.
There's water everywhere.
There was a glitche in the game that
you could go throught some fake wall and then fall in the "void" until death.
This void gives me the creep everytime I play the game(not as often as I used to at 12)
Ecco the dolphin, on the megadrive, also gives
me the creep. A dolphin in the ocean, endless botom, all is dark blue. Music is like somekind of aquatic animal cries.....
Endless ocean is pretty scaring.


...well.... don't tell everybody...
 #93 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:32
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

frogs. The bigger, the scarier.
 #94 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:41
Skriddle Skriddle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Losing control is my fear. Not like me going crazy but not being able to control anything around me(shit moving and things turning on and off).
 #95 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:52
internet dating superstud internet dating superstud is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Iain Sheard... Check him out and see for yourself
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=grisag
 #96 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:00
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

prolly gay guys hitting on me , and even tho im 13 yes it has happend
 #97 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:13
Lewcifer Lewcifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

small spaces. and AIDS.
 #98 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:14
Jokke Jokke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

And I fear that idiots that are 13 with nicks that stretches the page are gonna be on totse forever
 #99 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:16
Spongebob Spongebob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

Jelly fish, I will happily swim in the sea till I see one then will spend the rest of my time there getting sunburned.
 #100 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:28
sh0x0rz3r sh0x0rz3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

At the moment:
Weed getting illegal in Netherlands.
Getting hurt or getting some terminal disease.
 #101 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:29
Moderator
 
Copenhagen
Default Re: What do you fear?

Voluntary stupidity and lack of responsibility.
Some people refer to it as "religion".

I like sharks and spiders though.
 #102 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:33
underwear on head underwear on head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

I fear that ZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZO will have another thread
 #103 
Old 2006-03-19, 17:34
postdiluvium postdiluvium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

my nails ripping off. just the thought of the skin underneath being exposed...

other than that, not afraid of anything.

... except another mans cock.

"screw that blair witch shit. you want to scare me with a low budget film, you get a big guy with a big dick chasing a little guy in locked room. i wouldn't sleep for days! i'll be in that theater like 'RUNN!! OMG HEZ GONNA FUCK HIM UP! NO I CANT WATCH.' my asshole would clench up for a week."

-Joe Rogan with some intellectual insight into the male psyche
 #104 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:20
OmegaGiant OmegaGiant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What do you fear?

quote:
Originally posted by ChickenOfDoom:
Wow, that's exactly the problem I had a few years ago. And then it morphed into my having no friends right now, in my senior year of high school, for no particular reason. This is a bad omen. Really bad. Any advice on how to avoid your situation?

Anyways, In the long term, I fear becoming obsessed with something rediculous that will kill me in the end, retiring and then spending all my time on it. I wrote a story about this, regarding a guy who stayed up at night to water the mold in his apartment for years.

In the short term, I fear my mirror image jumping out of the mirror with a psychotic grin and strangling me.

I also fear that an insanely fast old lady will come out of a secret door in the wall and rip me to shreds. That was a bad dream.




First set of advice is don't join the army, and if you do, do whatever you can to not let them have complete control over you, I did, I did some horrible things and I'm really fucked up, this is why I am alone and can't do anything anymore, I'm nothing now. It is my fault. *cries*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics