About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:47
bloodydiaperman bloodydiaperman is offline
Regular
 
Default More horrible senior pictures.

After a little searching I found a good deal of shitty senior pictures.
http://tinyurl.com/s2bfg
 #2 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:57
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

ahahaha that was fuckin wicked , I love thta paki with the aviators.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:11
Chosen one Chosen one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

hahahahaha
 #4 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:48
Strange Strange is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

lmfao! People make me want to cry...
 #5 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:34
Crunchbite Crunchbite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

WTF? Give 'em the shocker with your eight chins, Biggie. We're all goin for ya.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:07
bloodydiaperman bloodydiaperman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

I never had my senior pics taken, wish I had now
 #7 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:19
Reverend Abnormal Reverend Abnormal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

That music was fucking horrible.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:45
bloodydiaperman bloodydiaperman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by Reverend Abnormal:
That music was fucking horrible.



I made it with my asshole, well not really
 #9 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:51
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

Funny pics.

I wish I could redo mine and be wielding an axe or something. In mine I look very emo, given the whole lack of confidence issue, and it's kind of lame.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:53
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

I think the pregenant whore is funny.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:31
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

Shoto Phop fun....
http://tinyurl.com/r48gy
 #12 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:45
deathtosociety deathtosociety is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

that was fucking hilarious....hope you post more stuff like that
 #13 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:45
bloodydiaperman bloodydiaperman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by Your Papi:
Shoto Phop fun....
http://tinyurl.com/r48gy



I spit water all over my monitor when I saw the trade centers in the glasses

 #14 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:49
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by bloodydiaperman:
I spit water all over my monitor when I saw the trade centers in the glasses





....I try
 #15 
Old 2006-03-17, 04:49
bilb bilb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

Good shit, props!
 #16 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:13
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

That was actually rather enjoyable.
wel done.
chainsaw guy was pretty attractive just by the way...
 #17 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:22
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by Your Papi:
Shoto Phop fun....
http://tinyurl.com/r48gy



Pure genius.

Great site btw man
 #18 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:30
torx torx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

I didn't find that funny actually. But still props for the hard work.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:41
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

hahahahahahah

bloodydiaper man continues to be an internet hero.

thank you for salvaging my boring-as-fuck thursday night w/ another dose of hilarious e-cruelty.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:03
Regular
 
Cuntville
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

From the website:
quote:
This star war whore could stroke my
wookie any day. But until then, i'll go
han solo on myself, while looking at
this.


I am amused.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:05
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by zebra head:
Pure genius.

Great site btw man




Its not my site man, I just did the photoshop picture.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:08
Over The Influence Over The Influence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

Your website makes me giggle and you fuck fat bitches shamelessly.

You get a <3.

 #23 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:21
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

that site is hilarious
 #24 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:28
Elephantitis Man Elephantitis Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by Over The Influence:
You get a <3.


 #25 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:36
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: More horrible senior pictures.

Yaaay you added my picture to your site. Thanks for the props
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics