About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:33
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

OK Since the last topic was deleted (I think I know why...don't mention any army style thing EVER again) I'm making this topic...

It's a back up of what the original topic was, just re add some of the missing things, and if your name isn't on the list and should be...tell me
http://www.drawball.com/
http://www.zerotrace.fh-net.com/


A successful approach is planning.

We need a singular plan, time, place and date for anything worthwhile to work.

I have a plan luckily enough.

Across the center...hopefully bigger than what the Korean flag was width wise...

Yeah you guessed it..

Totse.com

But here's the thing...colour (or for you Americans; color).

Darkish green on the outside...light green in the middle...Why yes that is the Totse colours...

So yeah, colour and size will be improved, but we're going to need a large team to do this, hopefully about 250, so this could be a chance for the noobs to get some notice.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT BIT

There is no set time/date yet as I don't know how many are going to help.

For those that have run out of ink, open up Firefox/Opera/[Insert Browser Here] goto the site, and let it build up ink in a tab.

So who's going to help?

So far these people are on the list:

Ariev, scorpio2121, Nickel2388, Storm, Morgoroth, lakelaxrookie49, HTS-Noob, Tod, constant_surveillance, Violent Monotreme, Cybernetico, deadteenager, ExplodingTeeth, Dangerousmind, Juke_box_hero, Chainhit, reject, perfect chaos, THEatomicpunk, Atticus_Ellis, vandance, NoLongerBanned, peu4001, robinhoody, shoot_the_wounded, Badfish, Tuesday, Head-shopper, blackcat, Cousingrimm, faceache, Lovecraft, TheGrim, Acidburner, Pileven, mr. benfield, RemaskedFoe, SilentOp47, Zig Zag
 #2 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:40
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I think we need to make the letters alternating colours. Eg. T=Red, O=Blue, T=Red, S=Blue, E=Red. This way whoever is attacking us wont be able to join up our letters or make one massive solid red area.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:40
16bit 16bit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

im in again
 #4 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:41
Domenation Domenation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

can we just start tommorrow?
 #5 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:42
TheGrim TheGrim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Still saving up my ink, hopefully get to 100% in a few days :\
 #6 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:42
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Domenation:
can we just start tommorrow?



Unfortunately not, not enough people have 100% ink

- Rabb
 #7 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:44
TheGrim TheGrim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

What's with the huge white outline in the middle of the ball? A random scribble or something to come?
 #8 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:47
TheMessiahComplex TheMessiahComplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm in as much as I can be.
I'm going to be out and about most of the week so I don't know if I can join in on the group effort, but I'll help as much as I can.

It would also be nice if you go it started by this friday, as I'm leaving friday afternoon for the weekend.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:48
[d]eter [d]eter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'll help
 #10 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:48
Puzo Puzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Im in again.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:48
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

So... What we do with the existing totse.com?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:50
TheMessiahComplex TheMessiahComplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Im also thinking, is the center really the best spot? I mean, yea it will get the most attention but that means it's going to draw the most negative attention too.
We seem to have pretty successfully carved out a niche above yoshi, but going for the center might just be too much.
I don't know.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:53
1duck 1duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

im in ive got 15% ink
 #14 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:59
TheOrgan TheOrgan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

ill help but i need to build up ink


someone post the way to get unlimited ink


it was like a process hack or something


if we all have that running we would be drawball gods.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:59
Jokke Jokke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I got 0% ink. But I'm inn.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:03
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by rabbhimself:
(I think I know why...don't mention any army style thing EVER again)


Too late.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:04
Ljudska Ljudska is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

In
 #18 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:07
midgeymonkey2 midgeymonkey2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

fuckin in.
but,i have no idea how the ink works....

im drunk,and im dumb....

point me in thr ight direction an off i go...
 #19 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:08
Regular
 
Brooksville, Fla
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Im in I made that EMO sign which was bad ass. I only have like 10% ink but Ill help when it gets up
 #20 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:11
[d]eter [d]eter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

How long does it take the ink to build to 100%?
 #21 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:13
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

It's just a website..
 #22 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:15
HarmonicJester HarmonicJester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

So is Totse, your point?

Count me in, I always have 50% or more ink.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:19
scorpio2121 scorpio2121 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm still in by the way, now ive got about 30% ink and i think ive just about found a way to hack it, ill report later with more details.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:29
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

In, whats with the other forum?
 #25 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:35
groovypoodle groovypoodle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

im saveing ink 61% i think
either way im in
 #26 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:41
bloodydiaperman bloodydiaperman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Count me in, i tried messing yoshi up the other night. give me a date and time (eastern US) Ill post the details on witheredoaks.com, to try and get some more people involved
 #27 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:47
vandance vandance is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

how about we start on friday, saturday or sunday? it would be good to start this soon, before too many ppl forget about it. i think we should just go for the centre, and hope that we get enough support to completly own drawball. . . .

lol anywayz i think we should start with just TOTSE and be thinking about proportions. . . . .

I would suggest doing it 3 %100 zoom circles tall and maybe 1-3 wide depending on the letter. . . . .that would b really cool if we get enough ppl.

and we should set a date and time NOW so we dont just talk about this for like the next month. . . .
 #28 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:06
Needsahug Needsahug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'll help as I see fit.
 #29 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:08
Regular
 
Chicago IL USA
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

IM IN!!!!!!
 #30 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:12
TheOrgan TheOrgan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

why don't we switch it up a bit and do the totse.com up and down

[This message has been edited by TheOrgan (edited 03-15-2006).]
 #31 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:22
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I don't know if we should get other sites involved....we don't want to tip them off so they can plan a counterattack.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:33
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by pyroanarchist:
In, whats with the other forum?


I've made a new section to my forums so that we can talk about this there.

- Rabb
 #33 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:52
SonOfABunny SonOfABunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Whatever you do, don't mess with 4Chan or YTMND. All three of us are attacking SA so why start another war. I support TOTSE, too, but don't go around randomly attacking other forums.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:54
davetolomy davetolomy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Hahah its so fucked up at the moment.

The big something awful logo with 4chan written on it. Half of YTMND.

And totse.com is surviving.

This is gonna be fun...
 #35 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:58
Twisted_Ferret Twisted_Ferret is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'll help! Point me at the enemy!
 #36 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:01
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

http://tinyurl.com/p5ca4

I'm bored and have decided to release some type of pre-plan that we can work on...so...suggestions?

- Rabb
 #37 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:05
Antedeus Antedeus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Def in. Totse will own drawball.
 #38 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:14
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

This doesnt go into enough detail.Its practically useless to someone who isnt already experienced with tsearch and cheatengine.

quote:
Originally posted by BobDude:
Originally posted by VolatileShiftInPersona:
No offence BobDude, but you're doing this the stupid way.

Thanks to robyextreme. He wrote this guide on getting infinite ink.

Heh they did a great job protecting their game. But after like 20 minutes I got thru.

Run T-Search and change the max value to double then search the amount of ink you have left, change the value to 99.9 and you should have infinitive.

Problem, they made their game disconnect you when ink doesent decrease.

Example: [URL=http: //img151.i mageshack. us/img151/ 9130/totse 6qk.jpg]ht tp://img15 1.imagesha ck.us/img151/9130/totse6qk.jpg[/URL]

The way to get past this is cheatengine, run cheatengine and select FIREFOX.exe or whatever browser you use and type "protectthis" after you highlighted it over this will allow the program not to exit

Now when you apply cheatengine and search the value of you're ink it will not disconnect you because it will fail to see you have infinitive ink.

Hope that helps and frankly im not intrested in this drawball, I rather not have a bunch of kids who use drawball.com come here.

You will get IP Banned from Drawball by using this method. I repeat, you WILL BE BANNED IF YOU ARE CAUGHT. This might be patched by now though.


 #39 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:21
Lewcifer Lewcifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Man that "click disagree do continue" think pissed me off!
i just spent 5 minutes wondering why it wasnt working
 #40 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:22
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

My suggestion: http://tinyurl.com/sye67
 #41 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:23
Lewcifer Lewcifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Man that "click disagree do continue" thing pissed me off!
i just spent 5 minutes wondering why it wasnt working
 #42 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:26
mastershake mastershake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

in.

but do you think we should just make it say "TOTSE" instead of "TOTSE.COM" that way nobody would think its a website, so no new noobs could come and join.

thats just what i think.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:35
deathDiver deathDiver is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Juke_box_hero:
This doesnt go into enough detail.Its practically useless to someone who isnt already experienced with tsearch and cheatengine.

[QUOTE][b] Originally posted by BobDude:
Originally posted by VolatileShiftInPersona:
No offence BobDude, but you're doing this the stupid way.

Thanks to robyextreme. He wrote this guide on getting infinite ink.

Heh they did a great job protecting their game. But after like 20 minutes I got thru.

Run T-Search and change the max value to double then search the amount of ink you have left, change the value to 99.9 and you should have infinitive.

Problem, they made their game disconnect you when ink doesent decrease.

Example: [URL=http: //img151.i mageshack. us/img151/ 9130/totse 6qk.jpg]ht tp://img15 1.imagesha ck.us/img151/9130/totse6qk.jpg[/URL]

The way to get past this is cheatengine, run cheatengine and select FIREFOX.exe or whatever browser you use and type "protectthis" after you highlighted it over this will allow the program not to exit

Now when you apply cheatengine and search the value of you're ink it will not disconnect you because it will fail to see you have infinitive ink.

Hope that helps and frankly im not intrested in this drawball, I rather not have a bunch of kids who use drawball.com come here.

You will get IP Banned from Drawball by using this method. I repeat, you WILL BE BANNED IF YOU ARE CAUGHT. This might be patched by now though.


[/B][/QUOTE]


i'm going to test this, it may be our chance to own. my team still needs targets to take out, rab make a list. I know the VIP, YMTD, and 4chan, they are going down if we get the word.
 #44 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:38
Regular
 
Cuntville
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

someone fucked up the "O" in .com
 #45 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:39
deathDiver deathDiver is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

the O is under attack!
 #46 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:45
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Ariev:
My suggestion: http://tinyurl.com/sye67


I guess that is a little better.

And it's upto you if you want to help the current Totse.com...but I'm leaving it.

- Rabb
 #47 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:46
Megalodon Megalodon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

oh man, i am SO in.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:47
deathDiver deathDiver is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'll send in the deathSquad to take out 4 chan and ymtd. i just need to learn how to use tsearch and get a good proxy.
 #49 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:53
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by rabbhimself:
I guess that is a little better.

And it's upto you if you want to help the current Totse.com...but I'm leaving it.

- Rabb



We need to keep the actual untill we start the new one.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:58
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Who ever is fixing that "O" I <3 U!
 #51 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:59
turkeysandwich turkeysandwich is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm definitly in. Why don't we just keep both and completely take over drawball?
 #52 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:01
dugR dugR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

hey rabb i remember seeing you in the fh-net forums a little while back. ill help out with drawball, when ever you guys actually start doing the attack.
 #53 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:01
BobDude BobDude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

0.8% Ink, W00T!


Count Sargent BobDude in!


~BobDude
 #54 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:10
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I should be on that list. I've been helping back when there was a thread about putting totse.com on drawball...
 #55 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:13
TheOrgan TheOrgan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

anyone get the infinite ink method working yet?
 #56 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:17
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Ah, what the hell. I've got some free time now and then. I'll help whenever I can.
 #57 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:17
Convey Convey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I support this cause. I have 19.2 ink on this computer, and a different amount on a school account.
 #58 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:18
Maniak182 Maniak182 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm in at 100% ink
 #59 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:21
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by ExplodingTeeth:
I should be on that list. I've been helping back when there was a thread about putting totse.com on drawball...



I'll re-update the list when I can be arsed.

- Rabb
 #60 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:22
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I got bored and now im sad, i just wasted like 14% ink drawing a "C" on the Something Awful logo...
 #61 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:38
mrbig mrbig is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
Who ever is fixing that "O" I <3 U!


I fixed some of it.
 #62 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:45
deathDiver deathDiver is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I am going to launch an attack on the VIP. maybe that will knock them out of the race.
 #63 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:08
Not Black Not Black is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

In. 20% ink right now
 #64 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:10
hell fire hell fire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by rabbhimself:
http://tinyurl.com/p5ca4

I'm bored and have decided to release some type of pre-plan that we can work on...so...suggestions?

- Rabb




Ok I like this idea we just now need to assign different people to different letters. We can use this pic as a guide line as to where we should place each letters.

A good proxy is TOR it's basically the best in my eyes.

Ok i know what 4CHAN is and have now realised they are allied. But what/who are SA ?.

I think we need spies over at each other forums even 4CHANS so we can stay ahead of things. The only way to win a war is to gather inteligence.


 #65 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:10
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by HTS-Noob:
Who ever is fixing that "O" I <3 U!



I re-coloured in the red at the top of the O and also filled in alot of the black near the top. Cost me 25% ink to fuckin do though.
 #66 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:12
Regular
 
Minneapolis
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Fixed a little bit of the 'o' and drew a tiny penis on yoshi.

I'm in.
 #67 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:14
TheOrgan TheOrgan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

i fixed the dot
 #68 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:20
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

The E is now a backwards S...id fix it but i only have 15% and im saving for the big totse.com

[This message has been edited by Zig Zag (edited 03-15-2006).]
 #69 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:20
Puzo Puzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by hell fire:

Ok I like this idea we just now need to assign different people to different letters. We can use this pic as a guide line as to where we should place each letters.

A good proxy is TOR it's basically the best in my eyes.

Ok i know what 4CHAN is and have now realised they are allied. But what/who are SA ?.

I think we need spies over at each other forums even 4CHANS so we can stay ahead of things. The only way to win a war is to gather inteligence.



SA = Somethingawful.com but you need to pay like 9 dollars to register.
 #70 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:28
Razor Razor is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm in.

I'm at 15%, so just say when.
 #71 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:32
TheMachine TheMachine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm in, I dont use my ink for anything else.

I think we should set a date, and all meet in and IRC chatroom or MSN or something, and give specific jobs to different people so we don't waste ink by having two people working on the same thing and writing over each other without knowing it. It would be much more efficient and we could make a MUCH bigger impact.
 #72 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:34
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Rabb, u got to remind people to resist wasting their ink...

the more days until the "attack", the more people will be tempted to not conserve their ink.

-P11
 #73 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:35
Maniak182 Maniak182 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

^I agree, i think we should wait about a week and then everyone swarm in at once, Otherwise it will just get written over.
 #74 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:38
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by TheMachine:
I'm in, I dont use my ink for anything else.

I think we should set a date, and all meet in and IRC chatroom or MSN or something, and give specific jobs to different people so we don't waste ink by having two people working on the same thing and writing over each other without knowing it. It would be much more efficient and we could make a MUCH bigger impact.



yes, organization is the key to doing this.

 #75 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:39
TheOrgan TheOrgan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

i say march 23 should be the date.
 #76 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:39
hell fire hell fire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Rab have you got a list of people that are in ?. if so post the entire list of people then we can assign different teams for different letters. We will use you pic as the plan. I reckon all we need to do is assign teams to each letter then give it a couple of days so every ones ink refills then attack. I say dead line Sunday if everyone saves their ink we will do fine.


Stop fixing the old one you'r wasting ink let It vanish and when no one expects it BAM big ass TOTSE logo.
 #77 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:45
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by hell fire:
Stop fixing the old one you'r wasting ink let It vanish and when no one expects it BAM big ass TOTSE logo.


yes i agree. we give them a sense of victory and then, like u said BAM!!!

a big totse logo!

 #78 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:46
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm away on saturday, back on sunday, so I guess that it MIGHT...READ THAT...[u]MIGHT[/u] go ahead on Sunday.

I'll set up an IRC or/and add me on MSN:

d10d [at] hotmail [dot] com

- Rabb
 #79 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:47
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I cant decide wether we should write

TOTSE.COM or just TOTSE. Any opinions?
 #80 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:52
Puzo Puzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Set up an irc if you can I dont think you could fit everyone on msn.

And you forgot to add me ^^
 #81 
Old 2006-03-15, 23:55
OhMe OhMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

100% ink im in fuckers
 #82 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:00
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

OK if you have dsl shut your modem off for a few mins turn back on and you have 15 % ink
 #83 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:15
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

26.5% ink and rising...

-P11
 #84 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:26
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm in....What are the colors going to be....
 #85 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:27
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

k im pwning the fuck out of yoshis eyes
 #86 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:27
Damko Damko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm in , got 40% ink
 #87 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:34
Auburn Azazel Auburn Azazel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

for the last time

1.im not on the fuckin list
2.&T yoshis big jew bitch ass nose...
3.group the people,certain groups for certain parts at certain times,maintainers,detailers,etc.
4.whens the time, i got court and shit thursday till bout monday
 #88 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:34
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Ozzy Osbourne:
k im pwning the fuck out of yoshis eyes


save your ink!

-P11

 #89 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:37
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Auburn Azazel:
for the last time

1.im not on the fuckin list
2.&T yoshis big jew bitch ass nose...
3.group the people,certain groups for certain parts at certain times,maintainers,detailers,etc.
4.whens the time, i got court and shit thursday till bout monday



1. be patient.
2. lol.
3. we already established that.
4. the day MIGHT be Sunday...

-P11
 #90 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:39
Auburn Azazel Auburn Azazel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

coo-wul
 #91 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:44
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

i have un limted ink
 #92 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:50
[d]eter [d]eter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Ozzy Osbourne:
i have un limted ink



wanna tell us how you did that?
 #93 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:56
AreteVeteran AreteVeteran is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

im in as always

and reguardless of what we call ourselves (go fuck yourselves you n00bs who made admins hate the previous names) im still Lt.

~200% ink per day at yo service

~Lt. Arete
 #94 
Old 2006-03-16, 00:57
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

i dunno if it works for cable but i have DSL and every time i turn my modem off and turn it back on i get 15% ink try it if you have cable
 #95 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:05
hell fire hell fire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Ahhh I have cable it does'nt work for me. Arete how you get that much ink?

Ozzy, Arete do'nt discuss how you have done it here pass it on via MSN or other IM's. We do'nt want 4CHAN or other forums finding out. I what you both say is true you are our secret weapons. The domination of drawball is near.


[This message has been edited by hell fire (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #96 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:11
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

how do you get in faster its been 3 days and i only got 31 % ink
 #97 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:11
deathDiver deathDiver is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

we shall own the ball!!! but hellfire is right, send it via msn when you find something big...narceddiver@hotmail.com
 #98 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:17
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Just a quick question..

How much does 100% ink cover? Is it an entire circle at max zoom?

Currently at 15.1% ugh...
 #99 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:20
Ozzy Osbourne Ozzy Osbourne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

yea good idea lawl
 #100 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:24
hell fire hell fire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Good news people. If the attack begins Sunday my brother is at school monday i've told him our plan and he says there's loads of computers at his school he'll add to the TOTSE logo when/if it starts Sunday.

I say we send in first wave Sunday save you'r ink.

hehe look at this I did in paint. http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ozzyKKK/Weneedyourink.jpg


[This message has been edited by hell fire (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #101 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:36
XenosX XenosX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm definitely in. Long live Totse!
 #102 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:37
cheeze wizz cheeze wizz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

im in
 #103 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:41
hell fire hell fire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ozzyKKK/Weneedyourink.jpg

 #104 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:43
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

my ink refills slow...ive only got 17% now..i had 15% yesterday..
but i was lookin around on drawball and found this http://tinyurl.com/pyjvc
Fuck Yeah!
 #105 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:49
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

TOTSE is like the only legible web address on there, we own!

WE OWWWWN!

I'm just scared someone will try and make it into GOTSE.COM, or TOTSE.CUM or god forbid GOATSE.CX.

I fear.

I also requisition troops to deface Yoshi's eyeballs into X's. To signify us owning him without having to destroy him and Mario.

Who's with me?!!?!
 #106 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:49
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Hmmmm add me to the list moron im with arete lol.
 #107 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:53
[d]eter [d]eter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

send any info to freerider_98 at hotmail.com
 #108 
Old 2006-03-16, 01:56
Andreas Andreas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

WHO THE FUCK IS MESSING WITH MY YOSHI X_X EYES!?!
 #109 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:05
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by hell fire:
[URL=http: //i9.photo bucket.com /albums/a9 4/ozzyKKK/ Weneedyour ink.jpg]ht tp://i9.ph otobucket.com/albums/a94/ozzyKKK/Weneedyourink.jpg[/URL]





way to make a grammatical mistake on a poster...

it should be "your"

But regardless, I'm in.

EDIT:

Let's all conserve ink until the day comes. I used about 5% today to fix the . in the totse.com

do proxies work with this site? if so, which proxy sites? the ones I've tried don't work.

Someone should take a screen shot of the two inks we're going to use so we all can match them. We should focus on getting 'totse' up first, and coloring a solid background aroud ours like SA did (bu they got owned by 4chan)

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #110 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:10
[d]eter [d]eter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Andreas:
WHO THE FUCK IS MESSING WITH MY YOSHI X_X EYES!?!



Was that you helping with the left eye? I did all the shit on that eye. I'm out of ink. Someone needs to do the right eye.
 #111 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:13
Firecracker Firecracker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

you forgot me!
 #112 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:36
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

i think we should use the red, white and blue stripe at the top as a marker or somethin to keep make it straight and look more organized...
 #113 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:37
Toxicwboy Toxicwboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

something VERY large is forming, do any spies know what it is?
 #114 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:40
hell fire hell fire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Zig Zag:
i think we should use the red, white and blue stripe at the top as a marker or somethin to keep make it straight and look more organized...


Good idea. Im at 25% ink.

Edit> Zoom in close on our T, SA have struck they might be planning an attack ?. We need an SA spie.



[This message has been edited by hell fire (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #115 
Old 2006-03-16, 02:54
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

i bet there reading this thread and there gonna see when the date is we start...and totally fuck it up as we make it

 #116 
Old 2006-03-16, 03:13
Nickel2388 Nickel2388 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Ive been doing my best to up keep the top inside left of the T I sign my name where ever I drop ink 20% today.
 #117 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:09
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

*saves*
 #118 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:25
Nidias_91 Nidias_91 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I do not understand how this works;
 #119 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:39
gavnook gavnook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I will help if and when I feel like it, but I think you guys are getting too ambitious. But good luck. I'm all for just plain 'totse'.
 #120 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:04
Big.K Big.K is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Whats the answer to that dot puzle in the beginning? I would help if i could figure it out.
 #121 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:09
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

im in. Pvt. Obvious, reporting for duty, sah!
 #122 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:17
Regular
 
BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Add my name to the list... I have 100% ink
 #123 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:31
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

we're gonna have to make this pretty huge to compete with the ytmnd logo that's currently forming. though their's probably won't last, it seems to be getting raped right now in a very big way.

i stopped fixing the totse.com, trying to save up all my link, currently at 25.7%.

for all those who are frustrated with how slow ink regeneration is:

the more ink you have, the faster it regenerates.

when it's below 15-20%, it goes slowwwwwwwwwwww as fuck. let it build up, you don't even have to stay on the drawball page, as far as i can tell you can just log in every few hours and it still regenerates.

[This message has been edited by deadteenager (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #124 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:38
Moderator
 
Assfuck Pennsylvania.
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I have only 15% ink to donate,but count me in.
 #125 
Old 2006-03-16, 07:27
Toxicwboy Toxicwboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Did anyone find out how to do an unlimited ink method?
 #126 
Old 2006-03-16, 09:22
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

MOTHER FUCKER!? Someone is fucking with our logo!!!!!

Edit: Awww a couple hours ago i had drawn BB (backyard balistics) inside the Giant T and someone blacked it out...

[This message has been edited by ExplodingTeeth (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #127 
Old 2006-03-16, 10:34
TheOnly TheOnly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm in.
 #128 
Old 2006-03-16, 13:16
Regular
 
sydney Australia
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Im in, http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/233025.html

We should all be in.


- TOTSE ARMY
 #129 
Old 2006-03-16, 13:35
TerminatorVinitiatoR TerminatorVinitiatoR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

NO! NOT "totse army"!

this is temple of the small emu's army.

i'm helping, i think we should just maintain tha original totse.com, that's what i'm doing,
 #130 
Old 2006-03-16, 13:46
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Stop saying it.

The last thread mentioning that got deleted.
 #131 
Old 2006-03-16, 15:47
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Big.K:
Whats the answer to that dot puzle in the beginning? I would help if i could figure it out.


i think its...

bottom left, bottom right, top right, top center, top left, top right, center, top left, bottom left, center, bottom right
 #132 
Old 2006-03-16, 16:40
perfect chaos perfect chaos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

hey guys send me any info you guys get on the ink aperfect.chaos@gmail.com

early on in the thred some one siad the letters should alternate in colour iagree this makes it a lo harder to attack us...ill see if i can get a bunch ofpeople to do it at my school so lets hope
 #133 
Old 2006-03-16, 17:35
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

QUIT WITH THE FUCKING TOTSE ARMY, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

(More updates later tonight)

- Rabb
 #134 
Old 2006-03-16, 17:49
Needsahug Needsahug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Big.K:
Whats the answer to that dot puzle in the beginning? I would help if i could figure it out.


Here's one. I usually start at bottom right.
 #135 
Old 2006-03-16, 17:52
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I want to see totse.com on there. When are you gonna get started?
 #136 
Old 2006-03-16, 18:20
Blow5hitUp Blow5hitUp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by sybil:
I want to see totse.com on there. When are you gonna get started?


It allready says Totse.com on there. We want a bigger one.
I'm in.
Whats up with that white outline? Whoever's doing that are some coordinated mother fuckers.
 #137 
Old 2006-03-16, 18:21
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

The YTMND is coming into shape.
 #138 
Old 2006-03-16, 18:32
Tod Tod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Storm:
The YTMND is coming into shape.


Are we happy with this?

I think we should even the YTMND in size when we attack.
 #139 
Old 2006-03-16, 18:33
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Blow5hitUp:
It allready says Totse.com on there. We want a bigger one.
I'm in.
Whats up with that white outline? Whoever's doing that are some coordinated mother fuckers.



Well yeah, but I thought there was a new, bigger totse.com comming on there? I want to see it, NOW!
 #140 
Old 2006-03-16, 18:36
Tod Tod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by sybil:
Well yeah, but I thought there was a new, bigger totse.com comming on there? I want to see it, NOW!


We're planning, can we count on your ink?
 #141 
Old 2006-03-16, 19:06
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

everybody should post what percent ink they have so we can see what we have so far..i have 31.9%

[This message has been edited by Zig Zag (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #142 
Old 2006-03-16, 19:07
TheOrgan TheOrgan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Idle in the IRC chat for this

#DBTOTSE on EFNet
 #143 
Old 2006-03-16, 19:11
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

YES! THE SA 'NADE IS ALMOST DESTROYED!
 #144 
Old 2006-03-16, 19:17
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

im on 9-4 week days, off on weekends
 #145 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:29
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

somebody obviously got together a group to vandalize or current totse logo...

PLEASE DONT TRY TO FIX IT. It only wastes ink...LET IT GO...

When we start our new one we'll show those motherfuckers.

-P11
 #146 
Old 2006-03-16, 21:31
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

by the way....45% ink and rising.

-P11
 #147 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:00
Tod Tod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

^^Right on.

I have 34.8%
 #148 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:19
robbinthehood robbinthehood is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

31%. .
 #149 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:22
mikaPELL mikaPELL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I posted this in the old thread before it disappeared:

I was doing some research, and the MXtabs community are dividing members signed up for their "Drawball Army" into groups after where they're from, and give them different assignments.
I.e:

USA - plan and perform attack. Members:
random 1
random 2
random 3...

UK - defend piece. Members:
random 1
random 2...

You get the idea? Personally, I think that we shouldn't divide after where we're from, but rather just groups. However, it's a really good idea to give different assignments...


And put me back on the list

[This message has been edited by mikaPELL (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #150 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:25
Regular
 
Los Angeles, California
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/233073.html

 #151 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:33
Regular
 
London
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm in. What time/ date?
 #152 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:43
SephirothAngelus SephirothAngelus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

We definitely need some kind of organization Rabb. Make your members join up with the Juke Box Hero faction. You know what they say... United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Just randomly saying "OK on some date we're going to make a big totse somewhere around the top left so everyone save your ink" is not going to get shit done. We need a PLAN, organization. Juke Box Hero seems to know what he's doing. So Rabb you're in charge here, tell everyone to move back over there.
 #153 
Old 2006-03-16, 22:44
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by uncopyrightable:
I'm in. What time/ date?


Looks like a possible Sunday job

- Rabb
 #154 
Old 2006-03-16, 23:51
hell fire hell fire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Ok troops heres some diagrams that I have made. Wee need to make each letter the size of the circle.

FIG 1 [URL=http: //i72.phot obucket.co m/albums/i 184/hellfi re909/FIG1 .gif]http: //i72.phot obucket.com/albums/i184/hellfire909/FIG1.gif[/URL]

This is zoom at 33% notice how the letter "T" will fit the cirle. [URL=http: //i72.phot obucket.co m/albums/i 184/hellfi re909/FIG2 .gif]http: //i72.phot obucket.com/albums/i184/hellfire909/FIG2.gif[/URL]

FIG 3 shows the zoom in cirle in the middle notice that it is 3 circles wide. [URL=http: //i72.phot obucket.co m/albums/i 184/hellfi re909/FIG3 .gif]http: //i72.phot obucket.com/albums/i184/hellfire909/FIG3.gif[/URL]

FIG 4 shows zoom at 100% each person must fully colour in their cirlce and as mentioned in FIG 3 we need 3 circles side by side. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/hellfire909/FIG4.gif

All we have to do is assign people to each letter and do 1 letter at a time. We need to get organised quick. We need a list of people willing to help so we can assign peopele to each letter and location.

Som of this might be confusing im stoned at the minuet so im not really sure if it makes sense. If possibly anyone else gets what im saying maybe they can put it together better. This is just a basic idea but it will work with the right coordination.

[This message has been edited by hell fire (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #155 
Old 2006-03-17, 00:02
Captain Kaboom Captain Kaboom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I started a forum for you all to move your ops to if you want.
http://s12.invisionfree.com/TOTSE_CMD_LINE

Other game boards there too. Many on the way.
 #156 
Old 2006-03-17, 03:06
AreteVeteran AreteVeteran is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

join JBH

he has a perfect plan
and we have the people to do it


~Lt. Arete
 #157 
Old 2006-03-17, 05:53
Moderator
 
Belgium
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kaboom:
I started a forum for you all to move your ops to if you want.
[URL=http: //s12.invi sionfree.c om/TOTSE_C MD_LINE]ht tp://s12.i nvisionfre e.com/TOTS E_CMD_LINE[/URL]

Other game boards there too. Many on the way.



hey, put travian on there too.
 #158 
Old 2006-03-17, 06:34
Monkeh Monkeh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm IN and I'll start with the T, also I think it would be highly useful for each person to choose a letter and stick with it. I'm very suprised at how well we are planning this out, may &Totse prevail.
 #159 
Old 2006-03-17, 15:53
Tod Tod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

This is getting confusing, there are 4 threads about this plan divided over 3 forums, I don't know what to chose now. I will stick with Rabb's group, unless he joins the jukeboxhero group.
 #160 
Old 2006-03-17, 16:39
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

yeah im confused too....Is our totse going to be the same as Jukeboxes or is there going to be two totally different ones?

 #161 
Old 2006-03-17, 17:13
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kaboom:
I started a forum for you all to move your ops to if you want.
[URL=http: //s12.invi sionfree.c om/TOTSE_C MD_LINE]ht tp://s12.i nvisionfre e.com/TOTS E_CMD_LINE[/URL]

Other game boards there too. Many on the way.



This forum has nothing to do with this plan in my eyes.

The forum that does on the other hand is here:
http://www.zerotrace.fh-net.com/forum/

This is the only thread and that ^^ is the only forum.

- Rabb
 #162 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:46
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

what the hell?...did we start already?
 #163 
Old 2006-03-17, 18:56
lakelaxrookie49 lakelaxrookie49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

dude its going down!
 #164 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:03
VolatileShiftInPersona VolatileShiftInPersona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Ok. Update on the 100% ink thing. It has been patched. I repeat, it has been patched.

Thanks to BobDude, he has found a way to get 15% ink all over again without waiting. Just clear your cookies, cache etc. Clear all of it. I don't think this has been patched yet. Anyway, you will get 15% ink after you clear your cookies, cache etc.
 #165 
Old 2006-03-17, 19:04
Moderator
 
Cheshire, UK
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Erm...what the fuck? Why have people started already?

Who ever did, you're an ass.

Officially THIS HAS NOT STARTED YET...I WILL GIVE AT LEAST ONE DAY'S NOTICE.

- Rabb
 #166 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:40
Tod Tod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I dont like the colors, the black with red border looked sweet.
 #167 
Old 2006-03-17, 20:53
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

whos making a blue totse?
 #168 
Old 2006-03-18, 04:36
Regular
 
New York
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I just cleared my cookies and my ink is still at 0%. Maybe they patched it?
 #169 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:09
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Ariev:
whos making a blue totse?



some idiot...
 #170 
Old 2006-03-18, 15:22
Damko Damko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

The totse.com sign is getting ravaged
 #171 
Old 2006-03-18, 16:20
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Damko:
The totse.com sign is getting ravaged


forget about it -- save your ink

lawlz, we are inefficient.

i have 86.3% ink right now. how many people do we have with, say, 75% ink or more? post yr ink supply, everyone.

btw, that light blue totse blows. who the hell did that? it's getting raped already, nobody fix it, lightblue is a terrible choice of color, it's not big enough and we need to make a united effort.

[This message has been edited by deadteenager (edited 03-18-2006).]
 #172 
Old 2006-03-18, 18:17
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

86.5%... pretty weird, eh? but yeah. I'm in FOR SURE.
 #173 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:19
S510 S510 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

It keeps saying that "the connection was lost!" Am I banned?
 #174 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:34
Regular
 
birdland
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by S510:
It keeps saying that "the connection was lost!" Am I banned?


i dunno, but a few days ago i was having the same problem. it seems to have fixed itself. it still kicks me off once in awhile, usually if i'm running Soulseek or other progs that eat up a lot of memory.

does anyone know any bannable offenses on drawball, other than trying to cheat with t-search, etc? it doesn't say shit about it on the website except that it's possible to get banned and that you should "play nice".
 #175 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:38
Regular
 
London
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Check out mario's new improved mouth!
 #176 
Old 2006-03-18, 21:45
AreteVeteran AreteVeteran is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

should we help with the giant blue?

i just spent 50% with the Ts and the O
help morrre

its been like 4 days
everyone should have loads of ink
les go

~Lt. Arete
 #177 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:07
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

what in the fuck is going on? people already started the new one. (which is failing miserably)

u guys should wait for everybody else...i thought it was sunday...

-P11
 #178 
Old 2006-03-18, 22:24
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

fucking morons cant get their shit together.... like the OP said, wait.
 #179 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:41
pyroman5000 pyroman5000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Updated the list on ZTIH. We still havent started.
 #180 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:57
Needsahug Needsahug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

One hundred percent pure love.
 #181 
Old 2006-03-19, 02:58
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

FINALLY...100%
 #182 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:02
Needsahug Needsahug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Zig Zag:
FINALLY...100%


How long did it take you? I have had my other computer on Drawball since Monday or Tuesday.
 #183 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:07
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Umm, okay. The blue totse was outlined by ME, and somebody started filling it in, and the whole thing snowballed.

We should get more people in the IRC so it can be coordinated better..
 #184 
Old 2006-03-19, 06:13
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

98%, im gonna help out with the existing blue totse, and let it regenerate overnight (10%ish). I'll be ready tomorrow.
 #185 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:26
geekykiddo geekykiddo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by HeaT:
98%, im gonna help out with the existing blue totse, and let it regenerate overnight (10%ish). I'll be ready tomorrow.


Heat, NO. Help fill in the new totse. Look in the Drawball thread.
 #186 
Old 2006-03-19, 07:39
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

Just colored in around that gay ass turtle... fucking protection on it
 #187 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:35
Zig Zag Zig Zag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Needsahug:
How long did it take you? I have had my other computer on Drawball since Monday or Tuesday.


about 4 days...mine goes really slow though..
 #188 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:38
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

We should either :

1. Make a big ass Japanese flag over everybodys art.

or

2. Make a big goatse.
 #189 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:41
Time Time is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

I'm in, im trying my best to do an E..
 #190 
Old 2006-03-19, 16:52
Regular
 
in your mind.
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

i'm on drawball now...we just need like 10 people with modems and a few hours to spare and we could have this whole thing up.

there is almost no "S" and no sign of an "E" so i'm going to begin outlining those now. i'll check in my progress.
 #191 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:50
AreteVeteran AreteVeteran is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rabbhimself's Drawball Plan (Re-Invented Thread)

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!


MIDDLE ONE NOT THE TOP THAT ONES DONE

~Lt. Arete
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics