About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-15, 17:58
Chosen one Chosen one is offline
Regular
 
Default been in a fight?

I never been in a fight, as in a proper punching in the face and all that shit.

I just wanted to know from all you who have been in a proper fight, basically does it hurt and shit getting beat in the face, stomach? I watched videos on the internet and most of them fuckers seem to get tired like kimbo vs sean, tired enough to throw a proper punch?

Just wanna see your views.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-15, 18:01
Where Is Your God Now Where Is Your God Now is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

quote:
Originally posted by Chosen one:
I just wanted to know from all you who have been in a proper fight, basically does it hurt and shit getting beat in the face, stomach?


No.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:51
Criso Criso is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

Not when you're fighting. If you give up it will. When you fight adrenaline is rushing through you and you and your full mind just cares about 1 thing and takes a shit in all other. What you're fixed to right now is to win.

Meaning of this reply: protect yourself from beeing hit. And at the same time..beat the shit out of your opponent. This needs practise.

Finally. Never, I repeat NEVER, lose your temper. When you fight you need to be relaxed, which is pretty impossible when pissed off.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-15, 19:58
bloodydiaperman bloodydiaperman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

When i was strung out, I used to get my ass kicked all the time. The next day is always the worst, i was stabbed/slashed in the back of my shoulder in a fight, that was probably the worst injury I recieved, i could barely move my arm for about 3 weeks.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:22
Flaming Shadow Flaming Shadow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

It only hurts for a second after you get hit. You are normally too caught up in things with adrenaline rushing to notice it.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:26
Moderator
 
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
Default Re: been in a fight?

The adrenaline will block out the pain until the next day.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:32
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

dosnt hurt until about an hour or so later.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:33
QStrange QStrange is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

Yeah if you get in a fight (even if you do win) expect to be sore the next day. For some reason whenever I get into a fight, I'm sore no matter what.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:37
stump_dumb_rocker_dude stump_dumb_rocker_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

SNS Syndrome basically takes care of the pain u recieve.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:58
juvenile1 juvenile1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

It doesnt hurt at all when you are in the fight. You got adrenaline rushing. It feels great. Whenever im done it normally doesnt hurt i just sit there shaking...no idea why...doesnt matter if i won or not i just shake. The only time it hurts is if you get a bad cut on your face and after your just sittin and sweat or somethin starts gettin into it. Just aim for the jaw with a strong hook or aim at eyes/nose with a straight punch.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:04
groovypoodle groovypoodle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

"how much do you know about yourself if you have never been in a fight"
tyler derton
i have
 #12 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:08
NarcolepticInsomniac NarcolepticInsomniac is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

Most of the fights i've seen werent "proper" because they have that whole adrenaline thing going on so they dont really care what their doing as long as it hurts the other person.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:11
Canis_Major Canis_Major is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?


youll find if you ever do get into fights most of them can end without being punched in the face... at least they have with me... theyd start id layer one in their gut and itd be over... being punched in the face doesnt hurt really... not at first... when you get the shit kicked out of you by a bunch of people youll find out how hard your head is... its quite amazing... then it will hurt alot later..
 #14 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:18
Faque Faque is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

Hand over your lunch money Bitch or I'll punch you in the face. Yes it will fucking hurt.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:48
fl fl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

quote:
Originally posted by Faque:
Hand over your lunch money Bitch or I'll punch you in the face. Yes it will fucking hurt.


IT'D BE BEST THAT YOU BE QUIET. IT'S FO YOUR OWN GOOD CUZ THAT CANIS MAJOR IS A CWAZY FIGhTA j00!!
 #16 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:14
KrossFalquo KrossFalquo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

quote:
Originally posted by HARDMAN:
The adrenaline will block out the pain until the next day.


 #17 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:18
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

When the adrenaline wears off, the pain will creep in.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:20
driveby driveby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

As I get older I underestimate my strength. in fights. Im from phoenix so I learned how to drop-kick people but Im too big for that so theres a way to kick from the ground where I can take down a huge fool.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-16, 04:32
z3r0 c001 z3r0 c001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

I went to this like psychotic public school where the playground was so big all we did was fight. And then we'd get the entire school to gang up on grade 8s and beat them up.

Oh and: 500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-16, 05:04
gavnook gavnook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

It's been a long time, but no, it doesn't hurt. In fact, it's really weird once it's over and people look at your bloody face all shocked and you're like "what!?". Really, being punched/kicked in the face/head hardly hurts at all and it seems to be what really gets the adrenaline pumping. I have found though, that getting kicked in the gut, ribs, kidneys, or nuts can still hurt a bit when you're high on adrenaline. But chest, face, head, arms, legs, and upper back, can take a lot with no pain at all.

And Criso is absolutely right. You need to keep calm and focused and use your brain. Sometimes, when I used to get in fights I'd spaz out and make all kinds of mistakes that I could've avoided if only I'd concentrated on what was happening. It might sound hard, but I don't really think it is. Your brain really "speeds up" when you're fighing making it possible for you to actually calculate what you're doing. But it's up to you to control your temper.

And realize that serious fights don't end until one person can't continue. When you've got that going on, you have to keep fucking the dude up until he stops showing interest in harming you. And remember, it doesn't hurt him either when you punch him in the face. Probably the best strategy for the untrained is to figure out how to dominate when you're rolling around on the ground like gay chipmunks. Also, elbows and knees are often more effective than punches and kicks. And remember what I said about the gut, kidneys, ribs, and nuts.




[This message has been edited by gavnook (edited 03-16-2006).]
 #21 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:15
frank the tank frank the tank is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: been in a fight?

ive been in a couple fights or i had a physical confrontation that wasnt really a fight...just a physical threat.

you dont feel much with the adrenaline and whatnot,i never feel much DURING the fight...i got a concussion during a fight in a parking lot,i was punchin the shit out of him,then he just grabbed me and and tried to trip me,but i pulled him down with me,i slammed right on the back of my head...i pretty much lost the fight after that,it went on for at least two more minutes of just getting thrown down,wrestling back up,getting thrown down,wrestling on the ground,wrestling back up etc etc.i was so weak after that.after the fight i started shaking,and i was driving,almost crashed my car...parked it.got out.started walkin to my sisters apartment cuz i was soooo thirsty,almost threw up on the walk over,knocked,she wasnt home.so i walked back out to my car,i saw some friends skatin past so i was like "yo,im fucked up,im gonna pass out" they grabbed me,gave me water,and i i looked in a mirror,my lip was bleeding,i had dry blood in my hair and nasty dried blood that went down my neck from the back of my head.

we have a mutual respect for each other now though,the begining of the fight he was hurting afterwards from,and the end of the fight i was hurting afterwards...we threw fists then couple of months later we called a truece*sp?

 #22 
Old 2006-03-19, 13:17
Regular
 
Irvine, Scotland
Default Re: been in a fight?

I'd tell you but I'd be breaking the first two rules.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics