About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-15, 12:16
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default I know how to burp

I just figured out how to burp, I was sucking in air without noticing and burping it and I had no idea wtf was wrong with me until I realised I was sucking in air and burping. I was burping nonstop for about 15 minutes before I realised
 #2 
Old 2006-03-15, 12:19
Anonymous and Unanimous Anonymous and Unanimous is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

haha thats great...................................
 #3 
Old 2006-03-15, 12:21
roy_179 roy_179 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

Thats hott.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-15, 12:39
Misfit Misfit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

kwel!!1
 #5 
Old 2006-03-15, 12:40
Regular
 
UK
Default Re: I know how to burp

Ive been doign this for years...i can do them really long aswell now :P
 #6 
Old 2006-03-15, 13:36
Regular
 
Canberra Australia
Default Re: I know how to burp

I've been able to do this since I was 8 and now I'm 20 so...OLD.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-15, 14:30
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

Ive heard huffing raid makes you burp good. Seriously, i could do that when i was like 3 or 4, So that makes me think you are 7 ish.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-15, 14:41
sh0x0rz3r sh0x0rz3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

I also accidentally learned how to burp but i still cant make the long fat burps.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-15, 14:42
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

*Urinates in Yoplait's mouth.*
 #10 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:38
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

quote:
Originally posted by Storm:
*Urinates in Yoplait's mouth.*



*Sucks on your eyebrows*
 #11 
Old 2006-03-15, 20:45
Storm Storm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

Suck on my nipple.

It feels better.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:48
whiteymoza whiteymoza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

I cant
 #13 
Old 2006-03-15, 21:51
THEatomicpunk THEatomicpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

oh, i remember the day i learned to whistle.

2nd only to masturbation.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:40
Maniak182 Maniak182 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

I dont remember not knowing how to burp. But i do remember when i learned how to suck in a bunch of air and burp right after it. It's hard to explain unless you can do it too.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:48
rebdomine rebdomine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

That didn't feel irregular enough for you to notice that you were voluntarily belching?

And usually people figure that out before they hit grade 7.

Freak.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-15, 22:54
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

Easy i've been doing that for a long time, i open my throat and suck in a bunch of hair then i do the same thing but force it out.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-16, 06:37
Yoplait Yoplait is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know how to burp

quote:
Originally posted by rebdomine:
That didn't feel irregular enough for you to notice that you were voluntarily belching?

And usually people figure that out before they hit grade 7.

Freak.




Stfu buttnugget
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics