About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:22
D.Gilmour-knows D.Gilmour-knows is offline
Regular
 
Default Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

like i have a shit load of really disturbing secrets i cant let anyone know because it would probably jeporadize my whole life and reputation..

am i the only fucker with these problems?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:26
Regular
 
UK
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

yeah, everyone has them
 #3 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:41
Criminal Money Criminal Money is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

I have one that if i say ill probably be dead within a week...

[This message has been edited by Criminal Money (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #4 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:41
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal Money:
I have one that if i say ill probably be dead within a week... :'(


You can trust totse though! Come on spill it bitch!
 #5 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:47
D.Gilmour-knows D.Gilmour-knows is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

totse is good. totse will protect you. come to butthead
 #6 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:49
Isobutane Isobutane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

Sure. Everyone does.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:50
baddog30755 baddog30755 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

I fucked this girl when I was 12 and she was 15. She later got gonaria and some other shit from fucking this mexican. She a nasty hore. Fucked up my life. Gladly I don't have any desease.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:53
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

I have secrets, that if people knew I knew, they would break my legs. yup. and then kill me dead. and then drown me. and then chop me into little bits and feed me to pigs. but I try to stay away from things like that, that will get me in trouble if I see it. who wants to know the secrets?


~agent orange.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:53
D.Gilmour-knows D.Gilmour-knows is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

i fingered some chick on the bus on the way home everyday and i was like 5. it was the bus for kindergarden. i dont know what the fuck i was thinking. its a cool story though
 #10 
Old 2006-03-14, 20:04
xoctopusx xoctopusx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

TOTSE has sucked and went downhill over the last 3 years. Its turned into a online baby sitter for your shitty parents and their even shittier parenting skills.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-14, 20:06
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by D.Gilmour-knows:
i fingered some chick on the bus on the way home everyday and i was like 5. it was the bus for kindergarden. i dont know what the fuck i was thinking. its a cool story though



useless without pix.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-14, 20:12
D.Gilmour-knows D.Gilmour-knows is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by xoctopusx:
TOTSE has sucked and went downhill over the last 3 years. Its turned into a online baby sitter for your shitty parents and their even shittier parenting skills.


if you feel that way then why dont you fuckin leave you little whiney piece of shit. last time i checked that wasnt what the topic was
 #13 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:09
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

There are times when I absolutely hate myself and regret every move I make, yet there are times when I'm happy beyond belief.

A man died at my hands. I could have saved him.

I'm losing faith in humanity, and I don't really give a shit about the public.

There are more.
 #14 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:14
D.Gilmour-knows D.Gilmour-knows is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

how did he die, and how were/weren't you responsible for it. whats the story
 #15 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:17
moongoot moongoot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

whatever youve done can be solved with one nights paraletic drinking.

Memory Forgotten.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:17
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by D.Gilmour-knows:
how did he die, and how were/weren't you responsible for it. whats the story


He was involved in a motorcycle accident and had major head trauma. At the time, I didn't have my Medical First Responder certification, and I could be held liable for anything I did. Thus, I really wasn't allowed to touch him. He died before another unit arrived.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:20
D.Gilmour-knows D.Gilmour-knows is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

that really sucks. ive never really been around death like that.what occupation do you have?
 #18 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:25
Regular
 
In ya mam.
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

I...
No i cant tell you
Well...
I pegged a snowball at a car please forgive me i did not mean it it wont happen again.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:36
moongoot moongoot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by grayboy:
I...
No i cant tell you
Well...
I pegged a snowball at a car please forgive me i did not mean it it wont happen again.



Drink 5 bloody marys and the lord will forgive
 #20 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:37
MomentaryLapseOfReason MomentaryLapseOfReason is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by D.Gilmour-knows:
that really sucks. ive never really been around death like that.what occupation do you have?


Volunteer Firefighter/Medical First Responder

I also do welding and HVAC, and a bit of jail security on the side.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:40
D.Gilmour-knows D.Gilmour-knows is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

someone tell me why SWAT allways has to come in with their armor and protective shields and powerful weapons when the threat is just a naked man in a hallway,who is insane, but still is completely defenseless in every way. its on real tv alot
 #22 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:43
moongoot moongoot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by D.Gilmour-knows:
someone tell me why SWAT allways has to come in with their armor and protective shields and powerful weapons when the threat is just a naked man in a hallway,who is insane, but still is completely defenseless in every way. its on real tv alot


Well think about it. Would you want to tackle a naked guy?

No. You need as much protection from his body as possible.

 #23 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:44
neville122333 neville122333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

Secrets - well apart from a similar show me urs ill show you mine incdent in the school cloakroom, the only other "secret" I have is about the end of this year:

Basically world will see a new begining in the begining of August, with the descruction of Israel, and the begining of WW3. Oh and something is supposed to happen in Israel - pretty beefy on 23rd of May. Keep your calender marked up - it would be wise to consider a move to another country if your American...but dont take from me - just watch the missle silos
 #24 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:45
dmcmorris dmcmorris is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

Insane people have a lot of strength. In the hospital once, a kid of about 15 years old (probably 90 pounds) was being locked in the "time-out" padded room. 2 big guys were pushing on the door to shut it, and the little shit was holding the door from being shut.

Insane people can be strong.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:46
Spinal Spinal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

I fucked a watermelon with a banana up my arse.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:48
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

I'm infatuated with captain_kirk.
-End transmission-
 #27 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:55
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason:
He was involved in a motorcycle accident and had major head trauma. At the time, I didn't have my Medical First Responder certification, and I could be held liable for anything I did. Thus, I really wasn't allowed to touch him. He died before another unit arrived.


Good game bureaucracy, no wonder you are losing faith in the human race when people give more of a shit about a piece of paper than saving lives. *insert ethics of medicine bullshit gab*
 #28 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:02
D.Gilmour-knows D.Gilmour-knows is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

my freind Daniel Vitko stuck his dick in a sub-woofer, and then i guess he blew his load into it, and he sold it to some kid who lives next to him. i thought that was pretty damn funny
 #29 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:14
dark-easterbunny dark-easterbunny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

I have no secrets, my best friend knows everything worrysome there is to know. The rest of the world........ well i couldn't care less bout the rest of the world
 #30 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:29
xoctopusx xoctopusx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by D.Gilmour-knows:
if you feel that way then why dont you fuckin leave you little whiney piece of shit. last time i checked that wasnt what the topic was


Community

Profile for D.Gilmour-knows

Search: All posts by this registered user.

Date Registered: 03-14-2006
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 19
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage: http
Occupation:
Location: chino california USA
Interests: music, smokin and stuff

I was actually sharing that with you all since its how I feel. I assume your shittacular response was/is your own guilt?
Not to mention you haven't even been here long enough to form an opinion.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:32
asterisk asterisk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

I think I'm starting to hate alot of old friends, some just a little but some are just becoming really annoying and I don't bother the to tell them.

I'm overly-analytical of things and I don't really have much confidence and alot of the time it shows.

I have little practical experience and I'm not always sure what to do next, though I consider myself to be good at improvising.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:34
suissemista suissemista is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

i have so much shit on my plate you couldn't imagine. one of the incidents was earlier this year (i'm 18) and i fucked a 13 year old girl, who looked about 16 and she didn't tell me she was 13 until after.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:42
illuminatikiller illuminatikiller is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by D.Gilmour-knows:
like i have a shit load of really disturbing secrets i cant let anyone know because it would probably jeporadize my whole life and reputation..

am i the only fucker with these problems?



Is D. Gilmour involved in your secrets?
 #34 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:59
analcunt analcunt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

my dad puts his hand under my shirt and strokes my bare back.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-15, 02:34
PossesedSmurf PossesedSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by dark-easterbunny:
I have no secrets, my best friend knows everything worrysome there is to know. The rest of the world........ well i couldn't care less bout the rest of the world

I'm honestly the exact same.

 #36 
Old 2006-03-15, 02:37
PossesedSmurf PossesedSmurf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

quote:
Originally posted by xoctopusx:
Community

Profile for D.Gilmour-knows

Search: All posts by this registered user.

Date Registered: 03-14-2006
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 19
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage: http
Occupation:
Location: chino california USA
Interests: music, smokin and stuff

I was actually sharing that with you all since its how I feel. I assume your shittacular response was/is your own guilt?
Not to mention you haven't even been here long enough to form an opinion.



But I have.. There have been people complaining about the state of totse as long as I can remember, and yes-totse was a better place, but not for yours, it's not getting worse it's changing and so are it's members.. that shit happends.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-15, 02:39
Time Time is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Secrets you could never tell anyone you know

I farted.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics