About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:38
Voodoo Chile Voodoo Chile is offline
Regular
 
Default Im sick of asians

Anyone else feel the same way?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:39
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

Never meet them, they're always masturbating to pixilated women on Final Fantasy.

[This message has been edited by smoketheweed (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #3 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:40
playboy311 playboy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by smoketheweed:
Never meet them, they're always masturbating to pixilated women on Final Fantasy.




Lmfao, just like in that other thread, you posting some funny shit.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:40
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

Fuck you bitch.
Go fuck your mother you redneck round eye piece of shit.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:40
colorsoc colorsoc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

mo shimp fyed wice
 #6 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:41
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

I thoguht Asians now beat off to WoW?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:42
Voodoo Chile Voodoo Chile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by Hoozer:
Fuck you bitch.
Go fuck your mother you redneck round eye piece of shit.



Haha Im from wayyy in the north. I dont like asians except for the Japaneese. Only if they send me bobaine and/or momaine they are ok.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:42
Small Fry Small Fry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

may seem a little off topic,but why Voodoo Chile as a name?

I have an idea,but it might be wrong.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:44
Voodoo Chile Voodoo Chile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by Small Fry:
may seem a little off topic,but why Voodoo Chile as a name?

I have an idea,but it might be wrong.



Voodoo Chile is a wickid Jimi Hendrix song. And in advance, no its not 'Voodoo Child', thats the %;00 long one, "Voodoo Chile" is the 15 min long one, Ive had people ask that before.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:45
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by Voodoo Chile:
Haha Im from wayyy in the north. I dont like asians except for the Japaneese. Only if they send me bobaine and/or momaine they are ok.



GO BACK TO JAPLAND

[This message has been edited by Hoozer (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #11 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:52
Psykadelic Psykadelic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

eh, shut up.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:53
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

Your just trying to get me to post nekkid pics of my girlfriend aren't you?
 #13 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:54
Myke Myke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

I told an asian kid at my school to go fix his eyes.

 #14 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:54
smoketheweed smoketheweed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by Violent Monotreme:
Your just trying to get me to post nekkid pics of my girlfriend aren't you?


Go and get a real girlfriend - MSN doesn't count.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-14, 01:56
Violent Monotreme Violent Monotreme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by smoketheweed:
Go and get a real girlfriend - MSN doesn't count.


Yes master.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:15
Splam Splam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

I agree. That's because whites are soon going to become a minority in my area if immigration continues.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:22
chrome chrome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

Please, I would really love it if you sucked my asian cock.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:25
Voodoo Chile Voodoo Chile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by Splam:
I agree. That's because whites are soon going to become a minority in my area if immigration continues.


thats the main reason I dont like them. I figure in about 200-300 years, the Earth will all be speaking some form of Mandarin. I first noticed that I didnt like asians when I went to an ATM and my language options were English, French, and some strange characters which I believe were Korean.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:28
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by Voodoo Chile:
Anyone else feel the same way?



Unfortunatly yes. I have nothing against asians, but all three of the asians in my classes are arrogant fucks. So I'm sick of em.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:37
Regular
 
Waukegon Illinois
Default Re: Im sick of asians

Asians are awesome- what is wrong with you?
 #21 
Old 2006-03-14, 02:59
Ze Red Soldier Ze Red Soldier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by Myke:
I told an asian kid at my school to go fix his eyes.




that, my friend, is freaking awsome.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:05
Hoozer Hoozer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by VegetaRobGT:
Asians are awesome- what is wrong with you?



He's mad because he's a poor wapanese faggot.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:18
jamaica0535 jamaica0535 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

asian girls are hot tho. no denying that.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:18
Weasel42 Weasel42 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

My school is absolutely filled to the brim with hmong. There are no hmong teachers and most of them do not make a habit of speaking to whites.

I hear they can be really violent, but they're small. I think it's just racism.

So, they don't bother me; except that they all drive stupid cars (I wish I had a car) and wear nice clothes... because hmong families get money from the U.S. gov't based on the number of children they have.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-14, 03:59
suissemista suissemista is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

i don't really go for all that rice business, but asians are okay in my book.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:03
Tzera Tzera is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

Ya fuck Asians

Fuckers own me in math
 #27 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:11
MexWanker MexWanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by Weasel42:
My school is absolutely filled to the brim with hmong. There are no hmong teachers and most of them do not make a habit of speaking to whites.

I hear they can be really violent, but they're small. I think it's just racism.

So, they don't bother me; except that they all drive stupid cars (I wish I had a car) and wear nice clothes... because hmong families get money from the U.S. gov't based on the number of children they have.



If the richest people in your school get their main income from the government, you must be white trash.
 #28 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:18
Regular
 
Niggerland: Land of the Negroe
Default Re: Im sick of asians

They're and odd race to say the least.

At my sister's college nearly 100% of the students are asian, that's pretty weird considering they're a "minority."

 #29 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:20
DAV I D DAV I D is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

Asians are taking over the world! afew years ago you rarly saw a asian around my town, now you walk down the main st and wonder if your in fucking china town or some shit.
 #30 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:21
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by smoketheweed:
Go and get a real girlfriend - MSN doesn't count.



this, coming from an emo 14 year old fag in south afrikkka who has never kissed a girl in his life.
 #31 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:22
tingtonger tingtonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

http://tinyurl.com/o76w3

This will make you even more sick of Asians. Warning, it is a shock video, do not click it if you're overweight.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:27
AngrySquirrel AngrySquirrel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

The Earth must be breaking out in Asian as an overreaction to an allergy.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:33
Regular
 
Niggerland: Land of the Negroe
Default Re: Im sick of asians

Wasn't the bird flue supposed to kill off all of them? What's taking it so long?
 #34 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:41
MexWanker MexWanker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by tingtonger:
http://tinyurl.com/o76w3

This will make you even more sick of Asians. Warning, it is a shock video, do not click it if you're overweight.



That is seriously fucked up. Goddamn, that's just wrong.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:42
Weasel42 Weasel42 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by MexWanker:
If the richest people in your school get their main income from the government, you must be white trash.


No, but I'm poor.

They aren't the richest kids in school, they just ALL have money.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-14, 04:43
jshaw995 jshaw995 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

http://tinyurl.com/

Fuck flood cunt
 #37 
Old 2006-03-14, 05:35
lucid_dreamer lucid_dreamer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by colorsoc:
mo shimp fyed wice



Well...if youre gonna make fun of the chinese...the accent would be more like:

moa shrimp flied lice


seriously though, why hate asians they're a clean industrious people

[This message has been edited by lucid_dreamer (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #38 
Old 2006-03-14, 06:21
AnnoyingPedestrian AnnoyingPedestrian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

dont be a cheap ass
we dont even get involved in your fucking pathetic life.

 #39 
Old 2006-03-14, 06:26
Voodoo Chile Voodoo Chile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by jamaica0535:
asian girls are hot tho. no denying that.


yes, I am in fact, denying that.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-14, 06:28
Infernal Infernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

You guys haven't seen Blade Runner? Asians overpopulate Los Angeles in 2019 I think.

Asians are cool btw.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-14, 06:29
Voodoo Chile Voodoo Chile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by tingtonger:
http://tinyurl.com/o76w3

This will make you even more sick of Asians. Warning, it is a shock video, do not click it if you're overweight.




And I just reached a new level of hate for chink fucks.

 #42 
Old 2006-03-14, 06:50
Maad Xavier Maad Xavier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

A bunch took me aboard their UFO when I was sleeping
 #43 
Old 2006-03-14, 06:52
niggersexual niggersexual is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by tingtonger:
http://tinyurl.com/o76w3

This will make you even more sick of Asians. Warning, it is a shock video, do not click it if you're overweight.



Stupid Asian fetishes... That's really perverted.
 #44 
Old 2006-03-14, 07:04
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

never met one. asians?

i call them slanties!!
 #45 
Old 2006-03-14, 07:05
Zorya Zorya is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

I would rather date an asian guy than a white guy. But I live in a place where there are more asians than whites, so that could be why.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-14, 07:25
Alexander God Of America Alexander God Of America is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by Zorya:
I would rather date an asian guy than a white guy. But I live in a place where there are more asians than whites, so that could be why.



Or you just cant get any better...
 #47 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:47
ihatehippies ihatehippies is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

quote:
Originally posted by Voodoo Chile:
Anyone else feel the same way?


I do
 #48 
Old 2006-03-19, 08:54
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

might as well shorten this, and ask:

Who isn't sick of chinks.
 #49 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:32
MAMMON MAMMON is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

i love asians in general. they tend to be tolerant and disciplined due to a very strict upbringing. i have many asian friends, but i'm not asian. and the asians i know are not all nerdy, contrary to stereotype.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-19, 12:35
Fat Penis Fat Penis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick of asians

they all smell like dirty shrimp, they can't drive and are a yellow curse on society. hope they all go to gook hell.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics