About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:30
Regular
 
Default I'm drinking lime tea right now

would you like a crumpet ?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:31
Regular
 
Shangri-La
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

quote:
Originally posted by Deoz:
would you like a crumpet ?


phag
 #3 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:32
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

quote:
Originally posted by PirateJoe:
phag


shut up ph4gg0t
 #4 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:34
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

Lime tea? Sounds exotic..
 #5 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:35
xxdeetsxx xxdeetsxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

quote:
Originally posted by Deoz:
would you like a crumpet ?


lol, that nearly made me piss myself. i'm gonna make some crumpets
 #6 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:39
Crippled Lucifer Crippled Lucifer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

...ok?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:39
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

I predict a bloody flaming from UK totse users.

[This message has been edited by Deoz (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #8 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:41
TheOnly TheOnly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

I predict more useless topics from you.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:41
Your Papi Your Papi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

I predict a who gives a fuck.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:42
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

O Rly
 #11 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:44
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

YA RLY
 #12 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:50
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

zomg no wai!!11

[This message has been edited by Deoz (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #13 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:51
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

OMGZROFFLEPHTRAAHLL!!!!111 YERRRRR!!!!!!
 #14 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:52
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

This tea is quite dandy.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-14, 00:00
Ryakoth Ryakoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

TEA KICKS ASS, but lime, not, oolong tea with ginsing and or ginger
 #16 
Old 2006-03-14, 00:07
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

Is it just a stero-type or do people from England actually drink tea constantly?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:06
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

code:

Start:
MOV #25,R3
JMP Start

 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:18
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
code:

Start:
MOV #25,R3
JMP Start




code:
phag

 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:20
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

Still drinking the tea?

I'd fuckin kill for a crumpet right now.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-19, 03:22
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm drinking lime tea right now

Lol, I drank double brewed coffee... would you like me to run around your house and then bite your face off while you sleep? I think not!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics