About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-13, 19:58
Regular
 
The state of Illinois.
Default Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

Remember when I said I "accidentally" shot out those car windows across the street with my pellet gun? It wasn't acidental. I have really good aim.

continue?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-13, 20:00
Regular
 
OPS 2A building 688-6911(b)
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

"Mum, I can assure you that i've never done drugs and never will do them. I promise."
 #3 
Old 2006-03-14, 07:55
Regular
 
The state of Illinois.
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

This failed.

(a sorry bump)
 #4 
Old 2006-03-14, 07:56
angryanalrobot angryanalrobot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

Oh yes it did.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:07
asma123 asma123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

Remember when my parent's said don't jack off, but I did? Well, I cleaned up all the cum afterwards.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:08
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

quote:
Originally posted by asma123:
Remember when my parent's said don't jack off, but I did? Well, I cleaned up all the cum afterwards.



O RLY?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:10
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

Remember how you thought Billy drowning in the tub was an accident? Well, I'm the one that broke the vase last year.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:11
Alexander God Of America Alexander God Of America is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

"Yo pops i be goin out ta sip on some jin n juice, peace nigga"
 #9 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:16
Regular
 
WM Mullumbimby NSW Australia
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

i didnt know ther'd be alcohol, and i didnt invite all those people over
 #10 
Old 2006-03-14, 08:58
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

There's a lot of things my parents don't know about me. The big one right now is that they don't know I've been doing crime scene clean up for almost six months now.

I don't know how she thinks I'm making money... I guess she thinks my Saturday night gig doing nails at a bar in the city has suddenly picked up business. Geez, she's oblivious.

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2006-03-14, 09:03
trippy trippy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

^^^the legal kind or the murder kind?
 #12 
Old 2006-03-14, 09:12
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

wel, mother dearest, you know how im always telling you boys are dirty/smelly and i would never touch one.
I LIED
LLLLIIIIIIEEEEEEDDDDD


im sorry but remember that boy i babysat, i just couldnt keep my hands off him. i hope you can understand.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-14, 09:14
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

"I'd never do any drugs !"

a few months later after my mom caught me with pot

"I'd never do any drug exept pot"

a few months after that when my mom caught me growing magic mushrooms

"I'd never do any HARD drugs"

I think I broke the circle on that one because its been way more then a few months , plus I havent used any hard drugs in almost a year (or a couple weeks depending how you define it)

[This message has been edited by eprime (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #14 
Old 2006-03-14, 09:16
marusushi marusushi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

My parents think that I have never had sex, ever. They think I'm so honest. All I have to do is get a cheap hotel room or do it at her house. My parents think that I'm really not that smart.

My parents also don't know that I'm on the computer, or the internet for that matter. I'm up late at night, and leeching off of my neighbor's wifi. My parents think that I've been off the internet completely. heh.

Actually, my parents don't know a whole lot about me. And it's a good thing though, I made sure of that. I never bring friends over, I've never brought my girlfriend over to my house, and I basically ignore my family. Pretty much, they have no idea what's going on.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-14, 09:29
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

quote:
Originally posted by OneMulatto:
Remember when I said I "accidentally" shot out those car windows across the street with my pellet gun? It wasn't acidental. I have really good aim.

continue?




That's shitty aim. I shot a bird out of a tree from 300 feet (at least) away with a pellet gun.

"Remember when the dog broke his leg for falling off the back of the couch?" I dangled him off by his leg.

"Remember when the dog pissed on your bed?" Damn right.

"Remember when I said I was washing it?" *sperm*
 #16 
Old 2006-03-14, 13:51
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

quote:
Originally posted by zebra head:

That's shitty aim. I shot a bird out of a tree from 300 feet (at least) away with a pellet gun.

"Remember when the dog broke his leg for falling off the back of the couch?" I dangled him off by his leg.

"Remember when the dog pissed on your bed?" Damn right.

"Remember when I said I was washing it?" *sperm*



Uh. Aren't you the one who sucked the Zebra off?
 #17 
Old 2006-03-14, 14:03
Moderator
 
Ft. Liquordale
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

They thought I was tucked in sleeping in bed when in reality, I used my window more as an exit/entrance than the front door.
They think I lost my virginity when I was 16 to my boyfriend of 2 years, when it was actually 2 years prior with a guy they hated (which is retrospect is understandable).
They think I was working my ass off when I was actually orchestrating major drug moves.

The list can go on for everyday I've woken up. I kept a lot from my parents only because I knew they'd judge me or get pissed for things that they shouldn't neccessarily get angry at. Now I'm older, out of the house and all that, trying to fill the gaps that were made during my entire teenage-hood. I look back and wish I would've broken down the walls years ago and just have been completely honest with everything I do.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-14, 14:15
silvernick silvernick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

When I told my mom that it was an accident when I hit my brother with a stick and he lost a part of his ear
 #19 
Old 2006-03-14, 14:41
rational gaze rational gaze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

"Im sober"
 #20 
Old 2006-03-14, 14:55
torx torx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

My mom thinks i use MS Windows. Heh, i'm a sneaky bastard!
 #21 
Old 2006-03-14, 16:02
Ljudska Ljudska is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

quote:
Originally posted by MrMojoRisin:
I kept a lot from my parents only because I knew they'd judge me or get pissed for things that they shouldn't neccessarily get angry at.
 #22 
Old 2006-03-14, 16:09
CatharticWeek CatharticWeek is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.


I tell my mum everything. I wish I had a camera the other day when I told her I dropped acid.
Lawl.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-14, 18:44
Regular
 
The state of Illinois.
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

Damn. This is great. What if your parents read this?
 #24 
Old 2006-03-14, 18:56
captain_kirk captain_kirk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

They know everything, the just can't prove it.
 #25 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:01
Lacedwithdelight Lacedwithdelight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

My real name is Frank but they will never figure this out

*manical laughing*
 #26 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:08
pyroanarchist pyroanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

My parents know nothing, so they make random shit up and say i was doing (insert random shit here) and then punish me
 #27 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:13
D.Gilmour-knows D.Gilmour-knows is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

hey dad remember that time you found crystals all over my desk and i told you that it was margarita salt and that i was eating it cuz i liked the taste?

METHAMPHETAMINE BABY!!!
 #28 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:17
D.Gilmour-knows D.Gilmour-knows is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

hey mom remeber that time i told you that beat up hobo i found was naked and his ass-hole was already bleeding when i found him?

...i'll just let that soak in....
 #29 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:24
whatsinanameanyway whatsinanameanyway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

my parents think i am a well ajusted boy XD

they think i dont look at porn.

they think i am christian

they think i buy all my music and games.

they think i never "do" anything with my girlfriend

they think i do my own laundry to be helpfull

 #30 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:35
bloody knuckles bloody knuckles is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

"Drugs are terrible and im not going to fuck up my life at such a young age"

" No I dont have violent behaviour"

" NO i dont beat up the short kid for fun"

" No I dont steal stuff from the school"

" No thats not my used condom on our neighbours door knob"
 #31 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:41
baddog30755 baddog30755 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

I masturbated on the wall and my mom told me to quit dipping snuff. i tried painting over it. It is still there.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:44
burntoffering burntoffering is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

"mother, I swear to god, I have never, ever, been in any fights, and I didnt actually break into that dudes house and steal his ciggerettes."


~agent orange.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-14, 19:52
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

Your parents know more than you think. Seriously. They have known you all your life, when you lie to them, you may as well just do a monty python sketch because they will know.
 #34 
Old 2006-03-14, 20:38
PyroHydroSmok PyroHydroSmok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

quote:
Originally posted by Sol463:
Remember how you thought Billy drowning in the tub was an accident? Well, I'm the one that broke the vase last year.


I swear you used to be a moderator..... hmmm...
 #35 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:28
jsarkos jsarkos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

"I don't know what I was thinking. She said she was 13"
 #36 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:33
butch butch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

"I don't drink outside the house"

They know that's a lie.

"I've never done drugs."

They know that's a lie. (I think)

"I don't watch porn"

They know that's a lie.

"I never stole chemicals from the science lab at school."

They can't prove anything. No one can.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:38
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

Hey mom, remember those migraines I had?

I was Dextro-Tripping bitch!



[This message has been edited by HTS-Noob (edited 03-14-2006).]
 #38 
Old 2006-03-14, 21:53
dmcmorris dmcmorris is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

My parents know I watch porn. They just don't know how much I watch it...
 #39 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:06
thedevilsrighthandman thedevilsrighthandman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

Reverse----

My mum KNOWS i do drugs, she helpt me make a bong when i was trippin out on shrooms

My mum KNOWS i watch/read porn, she got the dvds/ mags when i broke my leg

My mum KNOWS i smoke, need i explain this??/

my mum KNOWS everything i do, even when i get laid, I come home and tell her.

im open with my mummy, who else is goin to roll my next J when im wacked outa my tree???!!1!


-devil
 #40 
Old 2006-03-14, 22:40
Mellow_Fellow Mellow_Fellow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

"I have never sold drugs and never will"

"No, there are no more drugs stored in my room!!"

haha, damn there are too many to list...
 #41 
Old 2006-03-14, 23:56
part turtle part turtle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

Hey mom and dad, remember that time that you left me alone in the house till 5:30? I didn't invite anyone of the opposite sex into my room. Honest
 #42 
Old 2006-03-15, 00:13
eXo5 eXo5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

well i've pretty much broken every promise i've ever made to my parents - so yeah they probably know everything. 'cept for the time i did shrooms, all the methadone i've done - opiates in general really. she doesn't know i've taken 9 of her scarcely used, unlimited prescription of 7.5/200 hydro/ibu's... all in one sitting.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-15, 00:16
gogetalife13579 gogetalife13579 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

Ya'll should be ashamed. You should honor the people that brought you into this world. (Do as I say, not as I do )
 #44 
Old 2006-03-15, 00:25
Ze Red Soldier Ze Red Soldier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

quote:
Originally posted by thedevilsrighthandman:
Reverse----

My mum KNOWS i do drugs, she helpt me make a bong when i was trippin out on shrooms

My mum KNOWS i watch/read porn, she got the dvds/ mags when i broke my leg

My mum KNOWS i smoke, need i explain this??/

my mum KNOWS everything i do, even when i get laid, I come home and tell her.

im open with my mummy, who else is goin to roll my next J when im wacked outa my tree???!!1!


-devil



Fuckin momma's boy, you make me sick.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-15, 00:30
Illegal_High Illegal_High is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

She knows I smoked ciggs at school once or twice, she doesn't know that I smoked ciggs all school year until I kicked the habit.

She doesn't know that I've ever snuck out of the house, when in reality, I snuck out every day for about 2 months in summer to hang out with my boyfriend

She found 2 nude pictures of me on my computer (I was grounded from it for like 6 months, and my digicam for like a year), but there were really about 15

She definantly doesn't know what I've done sexually.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-15, 00:39
colorsoc colorsoc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

"No mom thats tiki fluid you smell."

"My windows are open because it smells bad in there." (not a total lie)
 #47 
Old 2006-03-15, 00:47
the_V_D the_V_D is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

quote:
Originally posted by torx:
My mom thinks i use MS Windows. Heh, i'm a sneaky bastard!



That's the funniest thing in the whole thread, in my opinion.

Everyone else should just shut up and let torx talk.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-15, 03:01
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

quote:
Originally posted by rational gaze:
"Im sober"


 #49 
Old 2006-03-15, 03:03
colorsoc colorsoc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

quote:
Originally posted by the_V_D:

That's the funniest thing in the whole thread, in my opinion.

Everyone else should just shut up and let torx talk.



Community
Profile for the_V_D



Date Registered: 03-15-2006
Status: Regular
Total Posts: 2
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage: http
Occupation: Doin JO MOMMA
Location: WasteMifflin
Interests:
ICQ Number:


Shut the fuck up.
 #50 
Old 2006-03-15, 03:33
Regular
 
USA
Default Re: Things your parents thought they knew, but they dont.

OK LETS LET TORX TALK CAUSE HE IS FUNNY!!!!!11 No torx doesn't need to talk. He's already talked and it wasn't really even that funny, I dont know why you went so crazy about it. Just shut up pleeeease
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics