About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-13, 07:59
3leet_life 3leet_life is offline
Regular
 
Default Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

I don't really have one.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:01
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

hmmmm.....

Kid_In_The_Corner

that nazi fag really pushed a button....:angry:

lord buddha, when he made a thread about australia. but its alright now
 #3 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:03
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

masteroftheobvious, always with the fucking obvious.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:03
negative_zero negative_zero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

nonarky

and whocares123

and infernal


[This message has been edited by negative_zero (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:04
Gustave Gustave is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Mizled, but we have great make-up sex.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:05
3leet_life 3leet_life is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Hawt!
 #7 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:05
Zoe Zoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

 #8 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:09
masteroftheobvious masteroftheobvious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by Sol463:
masteroftheobvious, always with the fucking obvious.



haha.

*cries*

YOU ALL HATE ME
 #9 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:10
Captain Kaboom Captain Kaboom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Maybe I'll end up on someone's list.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:12
Zcon10 Zcon10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Chainhit.
He is so stupid sometimes.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:13
phreakydeadman phreakydeadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

I love all, how could I possibly hate any of you.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:17
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Any Totsean I've hated I've gotten to know and found out they're really cool.

So I'll just go with that fuckstick SpectraL.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:18
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by 3leet_life:
I don't really have one.


 #14 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:20
sh0x0rz3r sh0x0rz3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

I don't really give a flying fuck.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:20
Nephtys-Ra Nephtys-Ra is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

ArmsMerchant.

Senile bastard.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:27
Regular
 
Victoria, Australia
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by Kimness:
I'll just go with that fuckstick SpectraL.


/mimics.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:41
Steve Steve is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Infernal! That bastard. I'll tell him to shut-up Steve.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:43
midgetbasketball midgetbasketball is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by Gustave:
Mizled, but we have great make-up sex.


Gustave!!!!!
*bows down in awe*

'Lost Cause', I appose(spel?) all forms of lies and corruption

I also dislike 'Paradise Lost' but not too much
 #19 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:45
Ed Lister Ed Lister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by Zcon10:
Chainhit.
He is so stupid sometimes.



Stfu noob
 #20 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:50
Solid Squall Solid Squall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

I wouldn't say he's my Arch Nemesis, but I dislike NiggersWithAttitude the most.
 #21 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:51
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by midgetbasketball:
Gustave!!!!!
*bows down in awe*

'Lost Cause', I appose(spel?) all forms of lies and corruption

I also dislike 'Paradise Lost' but not too much



oppose*
 #22 
Old 2006-03-13, 08:57
dark_one dark_one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Either nagasaki### or playboy###. I cant remember which one of them it is but I think it might be playboy. Its the numbers on the end that confuse me
 #23 
Old 2006-03-13, 09:00
midgetbasketball midgetbasketball is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by Sol463:
oppose*


Thank you


And who doesn't hate NiggersWithAdditude
 #24 
Old 2006-03-13, 09:05
BD w/ Kung-Fu Grip BD w/ Kung-Fu Grip is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Morb. You know what you did!!
 #25 
Old 2006-03-13, 09:07
lauren7249 lauren7249 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

that guy tentaclerape is really f-ing creepy. he's not like my rival or anything, but i think he's really skeevy. i'm guessing he's a criminal in real life.

so i guess he would be my archnemesis if i was like a superwoman figure or something.
 #26 
Old 2006-03-13, 09:27
Junyi Junyi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

hmm... don't really have an arch nemesis, and I dunno if someone hates me too =/
 #27 
Old 2006-03-13, 09:29
pianoSpleen pianoSpleen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by Kimness:
So I'll just go with that fuckstick SpectraL.


Listen Lamer,
This forum is for productive general discussion, not for a fucking treatise on personal vendettas for, by, and about people nobody cares about. I may be an annoying piece of shit who deserves to die but at least post on the right forum.
-SpectraL
 #28 
Old 2006-03-13, 09:42
Kimness Kimness is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by pianoSpleen:
Listen Lamer,
This forum is for productive general discussion, not for a fucking treatise on personal vendettas for, by, and about people nobody cares about. I may be an annoying piece of shit who deserves to die but at least post on the right forum.
-SpectraL



I blame you! I never would have even noticed him if you hadn't have pointed him out!
 #29 
Old 2006-03-13, 09:43
apocalypse_now21 apocalypse_now21 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Hmm, I cant really think of one because when people make stupid posts etyc they usually redeem themselves...
 #30 
Old 2006-03-13, 09:44
pianoSpleen pianoSpleen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by Kimness:
I blame you! I never would have even noticed him if you hadn't have pointed him out!


Listen Lamer,
This forum is for productive general discussion, not for blaming people. If you want to do that go on fucking Judge Judy or something. Why the hell do you waste so much time on TOTSE anyway?! Especially when people are talking to you on MSN.
Later, looser.
SpectraL
 #31 
Old 2006-03-13, 10:02
zebra head zebra head is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

I'm not cool enough for a nemesis... let alone an arch nemesis

I'm gonna go cut myself
 #32 
Old 2006-03-13, 12:26
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by Steve:
Infernal! That bastard. I'll tell him to shut-up Steve.


Shut up Steve.
 #33 
Old 2006-03-13, 12:32
Regular
 
UK
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

I always used to argue alot with shotties, but since ive had him on my MSN ive realised hes awsome.

I guess the person i argue with most now (make look an ass) is that one that has StarTAR in his name (not got a good memory so i dont rememeber the full name )

[This message has been edited by among_the_living (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #34 
Old 2006-03-13, 12:39
ftwchriso ftwchriso is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by among_the_living:
I always used to argue alot with shotties


Claaaaaaaiimmm it.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-13, 12:48
Regular
 
UK
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by ftwchriso:
Claaaaaaaiimmm it.


Claim it the what now?
 #36 
Old 2006-03-13, 13:06
Regular
 
Sydney
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by ftwchriso:
Claaaaaaaiimmm it.


You missed the most important part, fagtard.
 #37 
Old 2006-03-13, 13:37
ftwchriso ftwchriso is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by Shotties:
You missed the most important part, fagtard.


Do I get some sort of prize?!
 #38 
Old 2006-03-13, 13:45
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

I.. I don't know.. I think ummm Idk.. Noobs
 #39 
Old 2006-03-13, 13:49
Reverend Abnormal Reverend Abnormal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

God of Toilets, that ignorant shithead.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-13, 15:09
packets packets is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Can you please be my arch nemesis?
 #41 
Old 2006-03-13, 15:14
Regular
 
fort gibson oklahoma
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

mine was some retard whos name was just an ip adress i made him leave in anger and never have i seen him agian
so i beat him yeah
 #42 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:09
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by packets:
Can you please be my arch nemesis?


I will.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:20
Puzo Puzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by packets:
Can you please be my arch nemesis?


Sure: Fuck You. I am also better than you in every way.
 #44 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:35
Dre Crabbe Dre Crabbe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

For some reason I really despise Xiao Mei.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:38
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Needmoney.
 #46 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:48
lakelaxrookie49 lakelaxrookie49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

hey! can someone be my arch nemesis????

please please please!

 #47 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:52
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by lakelaxrookie49:
hey! can someone be my arch nemesis????

please please please!




I will.
 #48 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:53
lakelaxrookie49 lakelaxrookie49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
I will.


scha-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

*clears throat*

I know announce my Totse Nemesis to be *drumroll...................* "Q"!!!
 #49 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:57
HTS-Noob HTS-Noob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc Dogg
quote:
Originally posted by 3leet_life:
I don't really have one.


Me neither...

How ever if its just someone I hate that goes to Small Fry... I fuckin' hate him

 #50 
Old 2006-03-13, 16:57
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: Who is your arch nemesis on totse?

That Sentinel guy. Always following me around and stealing my ideas. That bastard. I'll kill him if I meet him in RL.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics